Mafia: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory - Page 13

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 264
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory

  1. #181
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    He literally had NO reason whatsoever to believe that Zenax was mafia
    Awfully confident today aren't we?


    Regardless of that, even if Zenax had flipped innocent, it would still have been better than your vote tying.
    well, you didn't have any reasoning that you shared with us, so excuse me if i missed your obscure master-plan

    please explain how tho

  2. #182
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    He literally had NO reason whatsoever to believe that Zenax was mafia
    Awfully confident today aren't we?


    Regardless of that, even if Zenax had flipped innocent, it would still have been better than your vote tying.
    well, you didn't have any reasoning that you shared with us, so excuse me if i missed your obscure master-plan

    please explain how tho
    I'm not explaining anything to a person who's most likely mafia.


  3. #183
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buoy View Post
    He literally had NO reason whatsoever to believe that Zenax was mafia
    Awfully confident today aren't we?


    Regardless of that, even if Zenax had flipped innocent, it would still have been better than your vote tying.
    well, you didn't have any reasoning that you shared with us, so excuse me if i missed your obscure master-plan

    please explain how tho
    I'm not explaining anything to a person who's most likely mafia.
    and why am i most likely mafia

    or are you not going to explain that, too?

  4. #184
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    and why am i most likely mafia

    or are you not going to explain that, too?
    Not voting pichuboy, defending zenax, etc.


  5. #185
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    and why am i most likely mafia

    or are you not going to explain that, too?
    Not voting pichuboy, defending zenax, etc.
    you didn't vote pichuboy either, so moot point; and i didn't DEFEND zenax: i defended the idea of not lynching inactives simply because they're inactive; the fact that zenax flipped mafia is irrelevant to that.

  6. #186
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    you didn't vote pichuboy either, so moot point; and i didn't DEFEND zenax: i defended the idea of not lynching inactives simply because they're inactive; the fact that zenax flipped mafia is irrelevant to that.
    The fact that I voted pichuboy is pretty much negated by the fact I just singlehandedly killed Zenax, something you were trying to prevent from happening. For you however, it just adds up to that.


  7. #187
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    you didn't vote pichuboy either, so moot point; and i didn't DEFEND zenax: i defended the idea of not lynching inactives simply because they're inactive; the fact that zenax flipped mafia is irrelevant to that.
    The fact that I voted pichuboy is pretty much negated by the fact I just singlehandedly killed Zenax, something you were trying to prevent from happening. For you however, it just adds up to that.
    didn't vote pichuboy*

    and so what? i didn't vote pichuboy, big whoop. i tried to prevent a technically nonsensical lynch. the two do not add up. if you actually ignore the fact that zenax is mafia, then i was perfectly reasonable for doing so. you may see it in a totally different light than i do because he did turn out mafia, but i was trying to prevent you from lynching zenax because your "single-handed killing" of him was based on absolutely nothing as far as i, or anyone in the thread, could see, and baseless killings get nobody anywhere fast, from past experience.

    you're still not explaining how him turning up town would have been better than no-lynch, anyway, and i don't see what my alignment has to do with your explanation.

  8. #188
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    Aw, fuck, Min, really? One vote?

    Ahem, thanks for letting me play, and sorry about the inactivity. >_>

  9. #189
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2

    @Mintaka;
    I need to sub out, things are a bit hectic lately, sorry about this.

  10. #190
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - N3 No no lynches - 11/2


    (FrostyGaga will be subbed out, I'll get to that, hold on.)

    "Okay guys, you're probably expecting something to happen for this phase, but...nothing. The laptop shows nothing, seems the reality space doesn't want me to do anything."

    "So there, Day 4."

    No one was killed.
    It is now Day 4. You may vote.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  11. #191
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

    vote: buoy


  12. #192
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

    @Aelita; will be subbing in for FrostyGaga.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  13. #193
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

    ok, I guess I have to read stuff now
    My life is a nightmare

  14. #194
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    vote: buoy
    Regardless of that, even if Zenax had flipped innocent, it would still have been better than your vote tying.
    Are you going to explain that to me now that you're dead-set on lynching me?

    As well as that, I've already said everything I've can in response to your reasoning. The circumstances don't look good from your point of view, but try and think about it from the point of view of the townie who did it (me): if you saw a lynch about to occur on an inactive, and you know that inactivity is not any sort of scumtell, and a mislynch wouldn't have been good news either (a townie dead, possibly a good role gone because "inactivity"; you still wouldn't have looked any more scummy or innocent, and neither would anybody else), you try doing that. You, as town, have no idea if the would-be lynch target is mafia or town, but you think that inactivity is not a good basis on which to lynch somebody (which it isn't! as i've already said, you're really lucky that zenax actually did turn out mafia, because there was a very small chance of that anyway from the reason you'd given; out of the three inactives mentioned, each has a one in three chance of being mafia, as inactivity does not make any difference to anything, and so the chance that lynching any one of the three inactives as mafia would be 1/3^3, which is about 3.7%), so you do try and prevent it because it's really unlikely that a mafia would be lynched out of it.

    disclaimer: idk if my maths is right, but that's how i thought of it, anyway.

  15. #195
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D4 Silence - 11/3

    In addition, @GliscorMan; will be subbing for @Atomic; .

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •