Mafia: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory - Page 11

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory

Blog Entries

Default Re: War Room Party (5th game) - D3 Cliché - 11/1

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    @Leopard;: What do you have to say about @Zenax;? In this post he put public pressure on KidBeano, but was cautious enough not to add a vote. What's your take?
    I dont think its anything too worrying at this point. I can see why someone sorta inactive would be hesitant to place a vote in case they missed something. It's certainly something to keep in mind should this sort of thing continue, and if there's no better leads to go on, someone to lynch. It would be better than a random one, at least.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Akuraito;: Are you mafia?
    Thankfully enough, no, I'm not mafia.

Blog Entries

@Buoy;: What do you think of KidBeano having flipped scum? Are you surprised? Do you NGAF?
    I was sort of surprised, to be honest. It caught me off-guard, because I didn't actually read thoroughly a lot of his posts, and I didn't read your arguments against him, either, so I wasn't expecting him to turn out mafia. From what I skimmed of him, he didn't seem all that suspicious, but I guess you were right for whatever reason. I guess I just wasn't paying enough attention to anything, because, really, I was just posting what I liked to emphasise the bad points of how some people play -- how you can miss a mafia if you don't read, or how you can just sound ridiculous if you don't think about what you're saying. I think, since D1 and D2 are done with, that I'm going to probably take a more serious approach to the game.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    @Akuraito;: Are you mafia?
    Thankfully enough, no, I'm not mafia.
    Why thankfully?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

@Greece;: What do you have to contribute beyond "The cop / role copier / etc." died? Have you privately communicated with any players or have a claim that should be made known?
    I have done some private communication but I haven't developed enough evidence to really think some one is mafia yet so I've stayed quiet. My role could become useful later, but that would much later.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why thankfully?
    Being mafia is extremely stressful to me; as I'm a very paranoid person, constantly second-guessing myself, I pretty much require approval from my teammates before doing anything that could greatly affect the game (bringing suspicion on someone, claiming, outside communications, etc.) due to how I'm afraid that I would manage to get myself killed and hurt their chances of winning. Essentially, I'm excessively clingy and always afraid I'll manage to screw myself over; while I can get past that (Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia), it's pretty hard for me to do.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    @Soulmaster;: Why do you think that Neon Borealis was killed? He didn't participate much, hadn't stirred anything in-thread, and didn't appear to be in cahoots with anyone.
    Wow that was a lot of questions. Now to answer mine.

I have no idea. The mafia might have a Role Cop and they had checked him and gone for him. Or it might just have been luck.
    Do you have any thoughts about the other questions, or does your interest rightfully end when your own question is answered?

Quote Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    @Leopard;: What do you have to say about @Zenax;? In this post he put public pressure on KidBeano, but was cautious enough not to add a vote. What's your take?
    I dont think its anything too worrying at this point. I can see why someone sorta inactive would be hesitant to place a vote in case they missed something. It's certainly something to keep in mind should this sort of thing continue, and if there's no better leads to go on, someone to lynch. It would be better than a random one, at least.
    At this stage of the game, what would be too worrying?

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Buoy;: What do you think of KidBeano having flipped scum? Are you surprised? Do you NGAF?
    I was sort of surprised, to be honest. It caught me off-guard, because I didn't actually read thoroughly a lot of his posts, and I didn't read your arguments against him, either, so I wasn't expecting him to turn out mafia. From what I skimmed of him, he didn't seem all that suspicious, but I guess you were right for whatever reason. I guess I just wasn't paying enough attention to anything, because, really, I was just posting what I liked to emphasise the bad points of how some people play -- how you can miss a mafia if you don't read, or how you can just sound ridiculous if you don't think about what you're saying. I think, since D1 and D2 are done with, that I'm going to probably take a more serious approach to the game.
    Until this post, you hadn't responded to KB being mafia like you had in other games. Why? And what does taking a more serious approach entail?

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    @Greece;: What do you have to contribute beyond "The cop / role copier / etc." died? Have you privately communicated with any players or have a claim that should be made known?
    I have done some private communication but I haven't developed enough evidence to really think some one is mafia yet so I've stayed quiet. My role could become useful later, but that would much later.
    If you've done some brief PMs, what did you think of the people you messaged? Do you have anything else you need to talk about them with now that the game is getting under way in earnest?

To all players: Did Neon Borealis reach out to one of you before he died? With a Night 1 inspection, he should've checked at least one person. Does anybody claim "Cop's inno"?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

If you've done some brief PMs, what did you think of the people you messaged? Do you have anything else you need to talk about them with now that the game is getting under way in earnest?
    The person I talked to said they had been reaching out to many people for conversing. That leaves me a little suspicious because if I were town I wouldn't go to every other person asking for input. But they may have just been trying to get a good read on all the people they talked to.

And no Neon didn't contact me before his death.

Blog Entries

@Joltik;: Why did you vote for Leopard in this post? If your goal was to survive, why didn't you cast a random vote for Buoy, who also had been voted, instead?
    Because I was being voted by three people not two,( Mijzelffan, Mr. Fahrenheit, and Greece(Who did unvote later), and voting for Bouy(who only had one(Yours, since Neon unvoted) would not have saved me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Until this post, you hadn't responded to KB being mafia like you had in other games. Why? And what does taking a more serious approach entail?
    Why do you even ask that? It's really pointless. Why should I react to somebody flipping mafia just because they're my friend outside game? Big deal. As well as that, I can't think of any situation where I reacted to PichuBoy flipping mafia other than JCA3, because I'd sided with him by accident.

As for what a more serious approach entails, wouldn't you like to know? (;

Blog Entries

At this stage of the game, what would be too worrying?
    An assured defence of KidBeano. I don't particularly think anyone here would slip up like that though.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

@Mijzelffan;: Why did you vote for Feralize out of all inactives? Why did you tie the vote on Day 1?
    There is no why, there were three inactives and I chose the first one I took notice of. As for tying the vote, because I felt like it. Promotes activity in getting someone else to cut it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @Mijzelffan;: Why did you vote for Feralize out of all inactives? Why did you tie the vote on Day 1?
    There is no why, there were three inactives and I chose the first one I took notice of. As for tying the vote, because I felt like it. Promotes activity in getting someone else to cut it.
    Why do you keep saying that you're trying to promote activity?

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

The person I talked to said they had been reaching out to many people for conversing. That leaves me a little suspicious because if I were town I wouldn't go to every other person asking for input. But they may have just been trying to get a good read on all the people they talked to.
    If you found this person suspicious, why don't you bring their name up in thread?

Also, reaching out to everyone is something a townie should do. So, just because they are talking to a lot of people doesn't make them scum. Is there another reason you found them suspicious besides they are talking to others?

Also, just letting you guys know my power has been out since Monday and I still don't have it back. But the power company said it should come back by Sunday night. So my activity will be reduced until then.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    If you found this person suspicious, why don't you bring their name up in thread?

Also, reaching out to everyone is something a townie should do. So, just because they are talking to a lot of people doesn't make them scum. Is there another reason you found them suspicious besides they are talking to others?.
    I think I'm just being a little paranoid, The only lasting conversation I was in was between a townie (me), a Mafia, and an Independent, ever since that bad experience I always tend to find people that want to work with me suspicious.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast