War Room Murder Mystery
Murder has come to Bulbagarden Manor and its six guests gather around the body on the floor. Mintaka was looking around to the other guests, frightened by the horrific sight. Parmalee fainted at the sight of the body, only to be caught in her fall by Taiki. Wolverine and Rayne looked at each other with a knowing look. Both knew that the murderer was one of them. As Aestivate looked around the room asking herself who could have done this, how they had commited the murder and where?
- The goal of the game is to find the murderer, the murder weapon and the room in which the murder was committed.
- The suspects are Aestivate, Taiki, Parmalee, Rayne, Mintaka and Wolverine. (This order will serve for disproving suggestions)
- The possible murder weapons are the Knife, the Chainsaw, the Musket, the Whip, the Screwdriver and the Rocket Launcher.
- The possible sections of Bulbagarden Manor are the Garden Grotto, Video games, Animé, Pokémon World, Shippers' Paradise, the Creative Corner, the War Room, News of the World and Land of the Rising Sun.
- At the beginning of the game, each player will be given at random one of six role PM, containing the character they play as well as the people, weapons and locations they know not to be related to the murder.
- Each turn, the players will either choose to move to a different section, make a suggestion or an accusation. The first two actions are done via a private message to the host, while the latter is done publicly in the thread.
- When moving to a section, the players must tell the host which section they are moving to.
- Suggestions can only be made when the player is within a section. Players must emit an hypothesis as to the murderer, weapon and location. The host will then go in order through the next player's role PM to see if one of the clues contained in it disproves the hypothesis. Both players will be informed of the information that was shared by the host.
- If a suggestion is disproved, the player must leave the section on the next turn. If the section they're in contains a secret passage, they may move to another room and make another accusation straightaway.
- If a player makes a formal accusation, they must be in the room in which they think the murder took place and must do so publicly. The host will then say if the accusation was right or wrong. If the accusation is wrong, the player will be eliminated from the game and the clues they had will be distributed randomly amongst the remaining players.
- Discussion amongst players to find clues is encouraged, but all game-related talk has to be done within the game thread.
5- Master Mew
6- Smasher 101
- Fwee(wave thingy)