Mafia: The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY! (ratings are up, phew.) - Page 5

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY! (ratings are up, phew.)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The War Room Mafia - DAY 1, Game start!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I'm with Ryuu in that I generally don't like a no lynch vote on Day 1. I feel it's like giving the mafia a free kill at night. Still I don't have enough information at this time to make an enlightened decision, so I'll wait til more people have posted to cast my vote.
    This is how I feel as well. A lynch will get spark discussion, things to look over, etc while doing nothing will leave us just as clueless in the next day phase.

Blog Entries

We might as well random vote. I´ll random vote first. Since seven is my lucky number, Vote: Hide in Plain Sight
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

vote: Hurristat

Stop. Voting. People. For. No. Reason. But. "To. Gauge. Their. Reaction". It. Never. Worked. And. It. Won't. Work. This. Time. Either.

Blog Entries

I. Remember. Someone. Doing. This. Once.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Vote: hurristat

Day one is always the riskiest day, but I think, well, I guess I will have to go with the flow.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    Day 1?

Lynch: the mods

done.

in all seriousness.

lynch: ghaskan

what are you doing today?

will unvote given a good explanation.
    My day has been good, thank you. Don't worry, I won't vote for you back. I know you just want leads, and I don't want to kill a teammate. You may as well not be, but unless I get proof of the contrary you are clean in my eyes. Voting for you is just as "scummy" as voting for me, because, you know, we have no leads.

Blog Entries

To be fair... everyone is going in blind. It's always like this in Day 1. I guess I'll just have to go with my vote, huh? A 4/17 chance isn't that bad, I think.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    I. Remember. Someone. Doing. This. Once.
    Link or it didn't happen.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Wait, there's a bandwagon around me because I was random lynching? And Twiggy, why are you voting with Mijzelffan?

Mijzelffan: it does work. The only problem is that people here are too impatient for it to be carried to completion.

unvote: ghaskan
    vote: twiggy

for blindly following Mijzelffan's vote.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Link or it didn't happen.
    My game. Though to be honest, you needed to get people talking about you to activate your power, so that might explain it. :P

Still, as much as you're saying that we shouldn't vote for no reason, what exactly is your reason for voting hurristat. As Ghaskan said, it's not like we've got any more clues that hurristat is mafia, then he has clues that Ghaskan is mafia. Getting the discussion started is never a bad thing. I'll vote hurristat if you give me a reason why, but so far, it just looks like you're trying to silence discussion. If anything, Hurristat is smart enough a player that he would not start a bandwagon as mafia, he'd wait for someone else to do it than join the bandwagon. Which kinda brings us to Twiggy. Yesterday, you sorta egged on people how to vote, seemingly wanting us to present a united front and not be indecisive. Yet, Mijzelffan doesn't provide a good reason, there's no clear bandwagon at this point, and yet you're jumping on hurristat as soon as possible... so why jump on the hurristat bandwagon (of 1... none of the people voted had more than one vote at the time) but not on Ghaskan or HiPS. I get not voting HiPS because ultimately, Ice Kyurem voted at random, but yeah... why follow Mijzelffan when he gives no real explanation?

Ghaskan, are you really sure hurristat is innocent or is it an innocent until proven guilty stand, cause while I don't think hurristat, if he were mafia, would start a bandwagon based on his deliberate and cautious style, you seem awfully sure he's not guilty. I'm kinda wondering why that is? At this point, I'm not trusting him fully either.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm not offended that I got a random vote XD

All I have to say is that I'm innocent.

And about voting the real mods off, I feel like that Min wouldn't give real mods mod roles in this game.

But that's just my premonition at the moment, I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hide in Plain Sight View Post
    I'm not offended that I got a random vote XD

All I have to say is that I'm innocent.

And about voting the real mods off, I feel like that Min wouldn't give real mods mod roles in this game.

But that's just my premonition at the moment, I could be wrong.
    In my very first mafia game (you were in it too), Rayne was himself. So yeah, it can happen. The RNG has a will of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    My game. Though to be honest, you needed to get people talking about you to activate your power, so that might explain it. :P

Still, as much as you're saying that we shouldn't vote for no reason, what exactly is your reason for voting hurristat. As Ghaskan said, it's not like we've got any more clues that hurristat is mafia, then he has clues that Ghaskan is mafia. Getting the discussion started is never a bad thing. I'll vote hurristat if you give me a reason why, but so far, it just looks like you're trying to silence discussion. If anything, Hurristat is smart enough a player that he would not start a bandwagon as mafia, he'd wait for someone else to do it than join the bandwagon. Which kinda brings us to Twiggy. Yesterday, you sorta egged on people how to vote, seemingly wanting us to present a united front and not be indecisive. Yet, Mijzelffan doesn't provide a good reason, there's no clear bandwagon at this point, and yet you're jumping on hurristat as soon as possible... so why jump on the hurristat bandwagon (of 1... none of the people voted had more than one vote at the time) but not on Ghaskan or HiPS. I get not voting HiPS because ultimately, Ice Kyurem voted at random, but yeah... why follow Mijzelffan when he gives no real explanation?

Ghaskan, are you really sure hurristat is innocent or is it an innocent until proven guilty stand, cause while I don't think hurristat, if he were mafia, would start a bandwagon based on his deliberate and cautious style, you seem awfully sure he's not guilty. I'm kinda wondering why that is? At this point, I'm not trusting him fully either.
    I'm voting Hurristat because his reason for voting others is scummy. You can perfectly get away with it under the premise that you'll unvote anyway, and if the reaction isn't good enough, you get an innocent lynched.

Also, in case you didn't notice, I always vote people who vote others for that reason. It has become my creed.

No, not like that.
    Last edited by Mijzelffan; 6th June 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

@ Mizz - I completely forgot about that game XD

I think I forget it because it's confusing having Rayne as Rayne lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    Wait, there's a bandwagon around me because I was random lynching? And Twiggy, why are you voting with Mijzelffan?

Mijzelffan: it does work. The only problem is that people here are too impatient for it to be carried to completion.

unvote: ghaskan
    vote: twiggy

for blindly following Mijzelffan's vote.
    On the other hand, we are all in the same situation - no clues, no hints, no nothing.
    Links

Blog Entries

True but at the same time, he wanted discussion, and look we're talking. XD

I still don't see why a mafia would start a lynch vote against someone he would know is innocent and trying to create a bandwagon, knowing full well that when the dust settles, an innocent would be discovered (which is by the way, the logic I apply to you as well) and that all eyes would turn to him. It's not smart if he were mafia, especially knowing that some players, like you, would vote for him.

There's a huge flaw in your logic. I'd consider someone like Twiggy more suspicious, but even then, I'm willing to give him the chance to give an explanation for his vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
    On the other hand, we are all in the same situation - no clues, no hints, no nothing.
    And there's apparantly no explanation for it.

Vote: Twiggy

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast