Mafia: War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up - Page 31

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Blog Entries

Visit KidBeano's Youtube Channel

Default Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - D3 PichuBuoyShipping - 2012-08-10

ThatSBKid - Me
    Nick Murray - Phoenicks
    Everyone else is pretty self-explanatory.

Bold = discussing Soulmaster
    Italics = discussing me
    Underline = discussing Belarus./Greece

That's the entire Skype conversation about why Belarus. is (again, IS, not was) our best lynch. Also, if we lynch Belarus. now, we can get this "cop check" mystery cleared once and for all. If the gang in Scooby Doo found out a way to solve their mystery, but then just said "Oh well, we'll do it later", that'd make for a pretty rubbish show, right? And they'd get nowhere closer to their grand revealing.

Lithuania has been buddying WAY too much. Adding to that, I'm not too keen on her vote-hopping either. She votes Axle Helios immediately after Belarus. did (trying to create a bandwagon AND buddying all in one), but then claims that 'Phoenicks has some good points' and votes Bernie instead. Phoenicks posted AGES before her Axle vote, so that was a pretty delayed reaction.

You guys are assuming this cop check actually happened, but if Lith and Belarus. are both mafia, then they might be trying to lure the real cop out (make them say "Hold on a second, I didn't check/contact either of them!"). This is why we need to PROVE whether the cop check happened or not, and we can do that through a simple lynch that has been called for since Day 1, and just solidified in evidence since then.
    MORE CAPS

~The Artist Formerly Known As PichuBoy~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Central African Republic* View Post
    That's the entire Skype conversation about why Belarus. is (again, IS, not was) our best lynch. Also, if we lynch Belarus. now, we can get this "cop check" mystery cleared once and for all. If the gang in Scooby Doo found out a way to solve their mystery, but then just said "Oh well, we'll do it later", that'd make for a pretty rubbish show, right? And they'd get nowhere closer to their grand revealing.

Lithuania has been buddying WAY too much. Adding to that, I'm not too keen on her vote-hopping either. She votes Axle Helios immediately after Belarus. did (trying to create a bandwagon AND buddying all in one), but then claims that 'Phoenicks has some good points' and votes Bernie instead. Phoenicks posted AGES before her Axle vote, so that was a pretty delayed reaction.

You guys are assuming this cop check actually happened, but if Lith and Belarus. are both mafia, then they might be trying to lure the real cop out (make them say "Hold on a second, I didn't check/contact either of them!"). This is why we need to PROVE whether the cop check happened or not, and we can do that through a simple lynch that has been called for since Day 1, and just solidified in evidence since then.
    Did you read my post where I said I had a power role? Why? Why would you want to lynch a cop-checked townie who has claimed she has a power role?

She does shifty voting all the time. Even/especially when she's town. Yes, she probably voted Bernie in an attempt to save me since nobody was voting Axle. It's understandable, not scummy.

It's been two nights. They've probably gotten an innocent check by now, or will get one tonight, so that's just suicide for a mafia member, and then another by having them try to back the former up. It'd (fake cop check if we're both mafia) fall apart so quickly, so for what reason would we do it? :/
    Last edited by Akuraito; 11th August 2012 at 08:04 AM.

Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

Unvote: Belarus.
    Vote: Bernie
    FoS: Belarus.
    You're not completely out of my sights, but I see more reason to lynch Bernie at the moment. At least keeping you around gives us something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle Helios View Post
    FoS: Lithuania
    May I ask why you FoS'd me? Did you do it because Hawkeye did?
    For immediately bandwagonning with Belarus.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTING LOCKED.

While awaiting, enjoy this good singing by Pichuboy/CAR* from the Bulbagarden Idol Thread. More proof of PichuBuoyShipping :3

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Did you read my post where I said I had a power role? Why? Why would you want to lynch a cop-checked townie who has claimed she has a power role?

She does shifty voting all the time. Even/especially when she's town. Yes, she probably voted Bernie in an attempt to save me since nobody was voting Axle. It's understandable, not scummy.

It's been two nights. They've probably gotten an innocent check by now, or will get one tonight, so that's just suicide for a mafia member, and then another by having them try to back the former up. It'd (fake cop check if we're both mafia) fall apart so quickly, so for what reason would we do it? :/
    You never claimed you had a power role, you said "My role helps town and so you don't want to lynch me". That's the vaguest thing you can say when you're about to be lynched. It doesn't imply you have a power role, since Vanilla 'helps town'. And, like I said before, I'm not taking the cop check on face value - I want it proved.

Waitwaitwait... you basically just said "Lithuania is scummiest when she's town" ._. How does that work?

Ummm... "probably" got an innocent check? I thought you and Lith were claiming they had - two, in fact. Why the sudden "probably"? You'd do it to try and lure out the real cop so that they can't be used against you. It seemed like a last-ditch attempt for Lith to try and get the bandwagon off you when she said it.

All I'm saying is that if we lynch one of you, we either prove or disprove the cop check - if you're town, it's proved. If you're mafia or independent, it's disproved. It's as simple as that. If we lynch Bernie, we get no information out of it, whether he's town, mafia, or independent, because someone has literally just gone "I think we should lynch this guy" and everyone's bandwagoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Axle Helios View Post
    You're not completely out of my sights, but I see more reason to lynch Bernie at the moment.
    Elaborate, please, "I see more reason to" is just a filler comment that makes it look like you've given a reason, but you really haven't.
    MORE CAPS

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You never claimed you had a power role, you said "My role helps town and so you don't want to lynch me". That's the vaguest thing you can say when you're about to be lynched. It doesn't imply you have a power role, since Vanilla 'helps town'. And, like I said before, I'm not taking the cop check on face value - I want it proved.

Waitwaitwait... you basically just said "Lithuania is scummiest when she's town" ._. How does that work?

Ummm... "probably" got an innocent check? I thought you and Lith were claiming they had - two, in fact. Why the sudden "probably"? You'd do it to try and lure out the real cop so that they can't be used against you. It seemed like a last-ditch attempt for Lith to try and get the bandwagon off you when she said it.

All I'm saying is that if we lynch one of you, we either prove or disprove the cop check - if you're town, it's proved. If you're mafia or independent, it's disproved. It's as simple as that. If we lynch Bernie, we get no information out of it, whether he's town, mafia, or independent, because someone has literally just gone "I think we should lynch this guy" and everyone's bandwagoned.
    I won't claim in public, but I will say my role is pretty important to the town, and easily provable. ._. Not something like doctor, but you'd like to keep me around; that, and the cop check. The cop's contacted me, not just through Lith. So, considering that, I'd say the cop trusts me and believes my claim is good enough to not be a godfather's claim; she's revealed her identity to me, after all. :/
    She's not conservative (right word?) when she plays as town, so she'll do things that would put suspicion on her; her random voting, for example. She's much more reckless when town, I think. 'I think' mainly because she's been mafia twice so idrk her playstyle for that, but anyway. :I

Yes, we both have an innocent check. My point was, in your hypothetical situation, the cop would've had to either forget to check both nights, or check scum on both; the probability of that is very low, and I'm sure that in that situation, they'd random check and hope to find an innocent, which they likely would. What I'm saying is that it'd just be stupid for two mafia members to do something like that.

*shrug*

I get your reasoning, but I don't see why we need to go that far to prove it when the cop could check someone innocent tonight and tell them we're telling the truth.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Ugh, internet connection error during the update. Sorry for the delay.

-----------

^ Relevant Video. ^

"You remember the two's dying wish! Let's get lynching that person that looks like Belarus. already!"
    "Why are you trying to lynch me? Don't you know how to interpret brainwaves? Did you ignore everything I said?"
    "Guys, let's just lynch this guy. He's been quiet, I can bet lynching him could give us some info instead."

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road

"What are you saying? Did YOU ignore all that stuff from these discussions?"
    "Uh, I don't know what to do."

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
    So make the best of this test, and don't ask why

"Um sure? Why not, let's vote for Bernie Kuneon instead."
    "WHAT?"
    "Well it makes sense, we might want to hear more from Belarus."

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

So the players reached an agreement, and the realm kicked Bernie Kuneon out as it was supposed to do.
    '...how pitiful...'
    If the realm was a person with a mind, it wouldn't have known if she should laugh or cry.
    Bernie Kuneon disappeared, and he reappeared outside the borders of the realm.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.

'Iteru', 'J J M', 'PichuBoy', and 'Buoy' glared at Bernie Kuneon as his fake identity disappeared.

(NOTE : I had chosen to give a private warning regarding his rhymes, so that violation - per the role PM - was taken care of.)

'Drumbeats' smiled uneasily. "Um, hi, guys. Glad to see you? Haha?"
    'PichuBoy' and 'J J M' had to grab 'Buoy' before the latter could jump at 'Drumbeats'. But...maybe they should have grabbed the other townie.
    'Iteru' grabbed 'Drumbeats' on the collar and shouted, "You call yourself a veteran with a doctor power? Were too busy illegally harvesting organs then helping those you were meant to?"
    'Mijzelffan' just watched, barely resisting laughter. 'Hitomi' remained too confused to laugh.

I hope you had the time of your life.

Bernie Kuneon was lynched.
    He was 'Drumbeats', a Veteran.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3.
    Last edited by Mintaka; 11th August 2012 at 09:35 AM.
    Rayne likes this.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - N3 Time of Your Life - 2012-08-11

...Well, damn it. ._.

This is the second time No Lynch has been lynched as doctor! DX

Blog Entries

Oh my god. ._.

Well... Phoenicks is either scum or a very confused townie...

Blog Entries

*sigh*

So, Belarus., was your role worth lynching the doctor? :/
    MORE CAPS

Blog Entries

No role is worth lynching the doctor... ._.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Central African Republic* View Post
    *sigh*

So, Belarus., was your role worth lynching the doctor? :/
    Is that supposed to be a trick question? ._. Is there even a role that's worth lynching the doctor over, aside from the cop or something like that?

Blog Entries

I think the doctor is the most important town role, with the cop at a close second.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
    I think the doctor is the most important town role, with the cop at a close second.
    This, pretty much. The town got pretty screwed after lynching NL/the doctor Day 1 in Kirby.

Blog Entries

In the Professor Layton mafia, the doctor... I can't finish typing this... XDDD

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast