War Room Mafia 3
Who are the enemies this time?
Time Setting : November 2011
Per the plot, your roles are the real identities. Your usernames are the fake identities given by reality space effects (yeah, it exists yet again).
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it.
- CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE’S NAME. You cannot claim or hint based on your role’s name or actual facts based on him/her. Mentioning your role’s name is not allowed. The ‘I’m (not) you’ thing, don’t try it. An exception is the mafia team - they are allowed to share their roles' names.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action.
#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS
Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add my name to the list of recipients when sending a PM. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
I will not intrude in your plans unless I need to; this process is to make sure that I’m aware of what’s going on and what’s being faked.
#5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.
#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It’s confusing for the players and me if you don’t do this.
#7. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.
#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
Expect updates between 10 PM to 11 PM in my time (GMT +9). That is 8 AM to 9 AM in EST.
Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since 11 PM (GMT +9), it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended. I will try to let you know prior to this happening as much as possible.
1. @Shiny Celebi - Netto Azure, lynched in DAY 1
2. @Parmalee - Taiki, banished NIGHT 2
3. @Shrinking Violet - hurristat, banished in NIGHT 1
4. @Taiki - SaturnYoshi, winner
5. @Zenax - evkl, winner
6. @Nytie - Rayne, banished in the end
7. @Aestivate - Ghost, winner
8. @Wolverine - Nicoleta01, banished NIGHT 3
9. @Baron Dante - Parmalee, banished in the end
10. @Buoysel. - Big Lutz, banished NIGHT 4
11. @DrumBeats - Wolverine, lynched DAY 5
12. @Smasher 101 - Mintaka, banished in the end
2. J J M