SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
Welcome to the 2nd annual War Room Awards! The staff and I are excited to celebrate your involvement in one of the best communities on Bulbagarden. For the past year, the War Room has grown considerably; players and hosts have done exceptional jobs making the games exciting and fun for everyone. All of you deserve to be recognized for your commitment to the War Room, as there would be no War Room without it.
Rules (Edited from Rayne’s)
NOTE: Make sure you read all rules carefully.
- All games nominated must be completed by the time the thread goes up (June 3rd, 2012).
- Games that are eligible to win an award must have started around last year’s awards (August 20th 2011).
- Eligible games are listed at the end of this post for your convenience.
- Voters must have participated in at least one game, which must be completed in order to be eligible for an award.
- Mintaka, Iteru, Hellion and Parmalee are ineligible to receive individual awards, but may receive a team award.
- Voters may not vote for themselves.
- Voting will be public and in the nominations thread only. Voters can only vote for one person per category.
- Voters can give the reasoning behind their votes with a small explanation, but it's not mandatory. Voters must provide the title of the game or games which prompted their vote.
- Two further awards - Best Player and Best Host - will be awarded to the person who accumulated the highest number of votes across the categories of the Player Tier and the Host Tier respectively. Should the winners of the Best Player Award and the Best Host Award win more than half the categories in their respective tier, they would solely win that respective award, and his other awards would go to the person that has garnered the second highest number of votes in those categories.
- Best Town Performance
- Best Mafia Performance
- Best Independent Performance
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
- Most Entertaining Player
- Most Strategic Player
- Most Promising Player
(Prizes that are won by multiple users for each.)
- Best Mafia Team Performance
- Best Town Team Performance
- Most Creative Host
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text
- Most Organized host
- Host of the Best Mafia Game
- Host of the Best Mafia Series
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game
- Most Promising Host
The War Room Tier
(This category is more general, rather it refers to both players and hosts, and participants in the war room as a whole.)
- Best Contributor in the Situation Room
- Most Friendly user
- Most Committed User
NOTE: With the exception of the Best Town Performance, Best Mafia Performance and Best Independent performance, which refer solely to Mafia games, all other categories in the Player and Host Tiers refer to both Mafia games and Non-Mafia games.
The Most Promising Player/Host award refers to new players of the War Room. Most Promising Player should be awarded to a person who is new in the past four months. Most Promising Host may be six or seven months, as it takes longer to host.
Voting will begin on Monday June 4th at 9:00 am EST. ALL VOTES PLACED BEFORE THIS TIME WON’T BE CONSIDERED.
Also, use this thread for VOTING ONLY. Any discussions on nominations please bring to the Situation Room. For example, if you are nominated, please don’t quote the person and thank them, just take it to the Situation Room.
Award Banners will be created by @Blazaking EX;
Voting will be open for two weeks, and will end on Monday, June 18th at 9:00 am EST
Good luck to all of you!
LIST OF COMPLETED MAFIA GAMES
(August 21st, 2011 ~ June 3rd 2012)
LIST OF COMPLETED NON-MAFIA GAMES
(August 21st, 2011 ~ June 3rd, 2012)