Taken from mine and Hellion's time
WAR OF THE ELEMENTS
Hosted by Soulmaster
They all stood in silence, eyeing each other murderously. They had come to do battle, to wage war in their brethren's name, to prove once and for all that they were the strongest, that they stood above all others. 17 Pokémon chosen to represent each of the 17 elemental types. They all glared at each other, bracing themselves for the moment where the last rays of sunlight would disappear beyond the mountains and darkness swallowed the battlefield whole. There, in the shadows, they would wage a war the world had never seen.
- Each player will be assigned a Pokémon that represents them. Each Pokémon will only have one elemental type. Each Pokémon will also have 4 attacks from their Gen V move set, each coming from a different elemental type.
- The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.
- Abilities and certain attacks may have secondary effects.
- At the end of the phase, one of the hosts will give the results of the attack to each player (Whether or not it was Super Effective, not very effective, normally effective or ineffective)
- The first player to correctly identify every other player’s elemental type wins the game. Players may only make one guess each phase and each guess must be submitted via PM to the hosts.
- Players can form alliances, communicate via PM, share information with one another, lie, etc. but must include the hosts in all private communications.
- Have fun, play nice and remember it’s just a game. : )
4. @Dark Blueberry
6. @Neon Borealis
10. @Master Mew
17. @Leavanny Duo;
Let the games begin. If you have any questions on the rules ask them here in the thread as others might have the same question.