Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 8

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

Vote Count:
    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    Sunburn I-(Master Mew)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    No Lynch I-(Oswin)
    jda95 I-(Mijzelffan)
    Beck III-(TheMissingno., Yatagarasu, Chronos)

@Beck; You have the most

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    What do you think about the other conversations?
    Well, I wasn't really getting much from the conversations about Sunburn and Oswin. It's hard to say anything about them right now. I can definitely see where they're coming from, but lynching Day 1 gives us information... I'm not sure why they seem opposed to it.

I'm more confident in voting Beck after him admitting that they are trying to be low key. Aggressive behavior is what we want from Day 1. Sitting around and just waiting for others to do all the dirty work isn't helping the town at all.

Unvote: TheMissingno.
    Vote: Beck

To me, this vote makes more sense now, than voting either Oswin or Sunburn. I also don't feel it's wrong that we were prodding jda95 to give any sort of reasoning for his vote. In fact, it's stranger to me that he still hasn't said anything since his last post, as if he were avoiding the thread (although he could've just not been online).
    You voting me just now is inconvenient for my point, but it's a point, still. This post of yours, below, peaked my interest moreso now than before due to your ambivalence toward jda in general. It served as a slide by post that provides everyone with some bullshit read; I don't think it's scumtell, but it's suspicious. I don't mean to divert the attention from me because I suppose it is deserving, but if I had to share any feelings now that would be it. Everything else still seems pretty typical.

I'm also finding it strange that jda95 voted without giving any reasoning. Of course, there's nothing to really go by right now, but he could've at least gave some sort of indication as to why he put that vote.

His "getting defensive huh? ;)" post after being called out on it doesn't help him in the slightest bit, either. No sir, you're the one that needs to explain yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Vote Count:
    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    Sunburn I-(Master Mew)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    No Lynch I-(Oswin)
    jda95 I-(Mijzelffan)
    Beck III-(TheMissingno., Yatagarasu, Chronos)

@Beck; You have the most
    I figured. That's fine, the votes are generating conversation, and despite my previous conservative state, that's a good thing.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    You voting me just now is inconvenient for my point, but it's a point, still. This post of yours, below, peaked my interest moreso now than before due to your ambivalence toward jda in general. It served as a slide by post that provides everyone with some bullshit read; I don't think it's scumtell, but it's suspicious. I don't mean to divert the attention from me because I suppose it is deserving, but if I had to share any feelings now that would be it. Everything else still seems pretty typical.
    There's nothing ambivalent in any of my posts about anything regarding jda95. I don't know how I possibly come off that way, but he hasn't been responding to us, so it's fair that we pry him for a response. A few people have been getting on him about his lack of reasoning for his vote; not just me. Jda95 doesn't even have any part in why I'm voting you, anyways.

Also, "slide by post" is funny to me, especially when you were going to just "slide by" yourself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

I be votin' foh' Jda95 foh' noh reazonz at allzzz. I still be readin' this thread and I be changin' my votez if I deem itz necessary. Yeah, anyway, I'm just gonna' random vote for now, but if I see anything of interest I'll change. I'm just finishing reading the thread right now, so yeah.

Vote: Jda95

Blog Entries

There's nothing ambivalent in any of my posts about anything regarding jda95. I don't know how I possibly come off that way, but he hasn't been responding to us, so it's fair that we pry him for a response. A few people have been getting on him about his lack of reasoning for his vote; not just me. Jda95 doesn't even have any part in why I'm voting you, anyways.

Also, "slide by post" is funny to me, especially when you were going to just "slide by" yourself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    It is precisely ambivalent. It appears to me that you have mixed feelings about whether or not he is guilty, but make a bullshit point to meet the quota. Do I think you're guilty? I really don't know. I don't believe so enough that I'll persecute you for it. But ambivalence got me into this situation so there's no harm in begging the question of others.

And I haven't slid by in any sense of the word. I have been held accountable for everything I have said and I believe that I've responded adequately.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is precisely ambivalent. It appears to me that you have mixed feelings about whether or not he is guilty, but make a bullshit point to meet the quota. Do I think you're guilty? I really don't know. I don't believe so enough that I'll persecute you for it. But ambivalence got me into this situation so there's no harm in begging the question of others.
    Well, what appears to you is wrong, sorry. Asking for a reason doesn't mean I'm judging whether or not he's town.

And I haven't slid by in any sense of the word. I have been held accountable for everything I have said and I believe that I've responded adequately.
    The issue is that you were going to until you got called out on it. It's nice that you actually responded when you got called out, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    I be votin' foh' Jda95 foh' noh reazonz at allzzz. I still be readin' this thread and I be changin' my votez if I deem itz necessary. Yeah, anyway, I'm just gonna' random vote for now, but if I see anything of interest I'll change. I'm just finishing reading the thread right now, so yeah.

If you're still reading the thread then why are you voting at all,especially a random vote. At this point there should be no random voting and choosing who your vote goes on should be saved for someone you think is suspicious. Also why jda? By voting jda you just presented a second person to use to tie the votes and therefore protect Beck.

Blog Entries

Well, what appears to you is wrong, sorry. Asking for a reason doesn't mean I'm judging whether or not he's town.

The issue is that you were going to until you got called out on it. It's nice that you actually responded when you got called out, though.
    Alright then. If that's so, my mistake. Again, if I don't have to point fingers on Day One then that's fine with me. And I got called out for viewing the thread, not laying low. I openly admitted to trying to stay low key and was immediately questioned for it, and rightly so. I really do not have anything to hide. Why would I admit to a fault like that, especially if I was anti-Town (which I am not, if not clear already)? I understand the questioning, but not the votes against me.

I have answered every question that's been asked. How exactly am I laying low any longer?

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Is this dude for real?
    That's nice.

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

Is this dude for real?
    Hell yeah!

Anyway, I've read the thread and decided to give a serious vote here. I personally think that Beck is scum.

Unvote: Jda95 Vote: Beck

He has been lurking and hasn't really made many aggressive claims yet. I sense a bit of neutrality through his posts and that comes off kind of scummy to me. His posts were usually defensive and the way he defended himself didn't come off positive to me. Then again, nobody really wants to die and everyone has their own writing style. He didn't initially admit to random voting either. He really comes scummy to me. I didn't really notice that so much happened when I posted that retarded random vote, because this isn't usually happens on day 1 (well in games that I've played).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

Is this dude for real?
    Hell yeah!

Anyway, I've read the thread and decided to give a serious vote here. I personally think that Beck is scum.

Unvote: Jda95 Vote: Beck

He has been lurking and hasn't really made many aggressive claims yet. I sense a bit of neutrality through his posts and that comes off kind of scummy to me. His posts were usually defensive and the way he defended himself didn't come off positive to me. Then again, nobody really wants to die and everyone has their own writing style. He didn't initially admit to random voting either. He really comes scummy to me. I didn't really notice that so much happened when I posted that retarded random vote, because this isn't usually happens on day 1 (well in games that I've played).
    I have not been lurking I have shared every thought I have had with you all, to the point of exasperation. How does neutrality come across as scummy? Would you rather I stumble into the thread and make a joke vote and leave? Because that has, of recent, been the trend. I think that's what's suspicious, not a pensive player. These accusations are totally misconstrued.

And I don't know what you mean by this: "He didn't initially admit to random voting either." I may just be reading it wrong.

Blog Entries

Sorry the thread is moving rather quickly. If at any point you would like a vote tally, please mention either me or Paperhorse and we will post one ASAP. Current players with votes:

Sunburn - 1 (Master Mew)
    Oswin - 2 (jda95, Final Arcadia)
    Froakie - 1 (Froakie)
    jda95 - 1 (Mijzelffan)
    Beck - 4 (Missingno, Yatagarasu, Chronos, GengarWithSunglasses)

Votes on hosts will not be taken into consideration :I

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Vote: No lynch. 2early
    You don't need to vote for no lynch though, you can just withhold your vote. Unless you want the phase to end in a no lynch, which is probably an anti Town move in such a large game. Also I would like to hear your opinion on what has been said so far.
    Yeah maybe, but it's not as if I can't take back my no lynch vote either. I'm pretty sure this has already been said but I agree that jda95 is probably not mafia, just a random vote. What Froakie said about it pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin
    I agree with the not claiming to Froakie thing, but votes wise I have nothing to go on. I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help, but so far there aren't enough votes on a single person to result in a lynch, not including the possibility of a double voter.
    There wasn't "nothing to go on" even without a clear majority of votes, because there'd already been things like jda95's seemingly random vote, Sunburn's post, etc. to be looking at.

The bolded section comes across as you just looking for a bandwagon to hop on, because otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't have placed a vote of some sort. It's not as though you couldn't change it later if the game started taking a different course. Plus, there's that there wouldn't be a majority on anyone if nobody placed a vote in a similar manner as you, so that you are clearly in favor of a Day 1 lynch ("I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help") yet didn't do anything to contribute to one is enough for my vote.

Plus, it just sounds so "waiting to bandwagon"-y.

VOTE: Oswin
    Like I said, I can retract my vote before the phase ends. I'm not looking for a bandwagon, I was going with no vote because I felt not saying anything would be pointless. (I realise a no lynch would be too pls)

Blog Entries

@Oswin; What do you mean by jda is not mafia and just a random vote. Random voting does not clear anyone at all.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I'm not saying he isn't confirmed townie at all, I'm just suggesting the vote was more a playful one than a malicious one.

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast