Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 7
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 777

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

  1. #91
    ♥Allelujah Haptism♥ FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Celestial Being
    Posts
    2,837
    Blog Entries
    56
    Follow FinalArcadia On Twitter
    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin
    I agree with the not claiming to Froakie thing, but votes wise I have nothing to go on. I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help, but so far there aren't enough votes on a single person to result in a lynch, not including the possibility of a double voter.
    There wasn't "nothing to go on" even without a clear majority of votes, because there'd already been things like jda95's seemingly random vote, Sunburn's post, etc. to be looking at.

    The bolded section comes across as you just looking for a bandwagon to hop on, because otherwise, I don't see why you wouldn't have placed a vote of some sort. It's not as though you couldn't change it later if the game started taking a different course. Plus, there's that there wouldn't be a majority on anyone if nobody placed a vote in a similar manner as you, so that you are clearly in favor of a Day 1 lynch ("I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help") yet didn't do anything to contribute to one is enough for my vote.

    Plus, it just sounds so "waiting to bandwagon"-y.

    VOTE: Oswin

  2. #92
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slough, England
    Posts
    2,384
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Froakie On Twitter Add Froakie on Facebook
    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    I really hope there isn't a converter because a) I really hate being mafia and b) that would make me the prime conversion target. But then if I WAS converted, I would again, be the most likely convert, and would subsequently get lynched if the town started growing wary of how I was responding to the game - resulting in an easy lynch against mafia... you wouldn't want that (@Mafia). I'm abstaining from asking for mass role claims not only because of the fact it'll become a quick, follow the leader type game, but also having all the roles then being converted would just overpower the game. I'm town-sided, and acting it, for now (and hopefully the game) and I don't want to see the mafia take such a quick and dirty trick to win in a few days. No thank u

    also to whomever asked, yes I do have a vote.

  3. #93
    Level 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,166
    Blog Entries
    110

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    If you're going Meta, generally I don't vote on Day 1, and I probably will not, however I don't fault people for voting for others in big games like this even if they're voting for me. So you are correct, I am posturing and stating my opinion, if only to encourage reactions like yours. It encourages discussion like the one going on now. I obviously don't agree with your vote, but it got another reaction which results in information, which is a plus.
    Please don't tell me this is leading into the "Yeah, I was trying to look scummy to generate discussion" defense.

    Truthfully, I don't remember how I played in Day 1 in that game :P and while I agree with Missy that you voted on assumption, I don't really fault you for doing so because of the reasons stated above. If you want to hear what she thinks that's fine, although I don't think that going Meta on a game I don't even remember how I played in is a good idea.
    Why is it relevant that you didn't remember how you played in that game? Given that you were caught in that game for the same neutrality I'm accusing you of now, I'd actually find it less likely that you were Scum if you had remembered how you played, since I'd expect you to be trying to correct the scumplay that got you caught last time.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #94
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,112
    Blog Entries
    25

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    @m0ckingbird20; In Sunburn's first post he said it was "probably best to be aggressive early on" which I was just trying to say that his word choice made him neutral on the subject. It was just more talk of how neutral he's being.

    @Hosts; Could we have a vote count?
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  5. #95
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,289
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.

    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  6. #96
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; In Sunburn's first post he said it was "probably best to be aggressive early on" which I was just trying to say that his word choice made him neutral on the subject. It was just more talk of how neutral he's being.

    @Hosts; Could we have a vote count?
    Oh OK. ^^

  7. #97
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Slough, England
    Posts
    2,384
    Blog Entries
    177
    Follow Froakie On Twitter Add Froakie on Facebook
    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Trying to stay low key. Why? Got something to hide? Townies should never be afraid to even post if they're going to help scumhunt. Hiding away so you won't be suspected is really suspicious. Also jda isn't obviously poking at Oswin at all. In my opinion, it was a random vote. He didn't suspect him of anything, wasn't certain on his vote and that's all he posted.

  8. #98
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ DerMißingno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,292
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    419

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    Fyrirgefðu

  9. #99
    Registered User Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,710

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Unless I've missed one, these are the current votes:

    Oswin: II
    Sunburn: I
    Froakie: I
    Missingno: I
    Beck: I
    No lynch: I

    (I'll edit this in a sec once i look over the thread to answer the questions people have asked me or whatever)

  10. #100
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,112
    Blog Entries
    25

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    The lurking is making you more suspicious right now. I asked for your thoughts on things and is jda voting Oswin really all you have an opinion on? Right now the voting is slightly hectic but its not so bad that it can't end in no lynch. I see no reason why you should be afraid of day one conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  11. #101
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,289
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Trying to stay low key. Why? Got something to hide? Townies should never be afraid to even post if they're going to help scumhunt. Hiding away so you won't be suspected is really suspicious. Also jda isn't obviously poking at Oswin at all. In my opinion, it was a random vote. He didn't suspect him of anything, wasn't certain on his vote and that's all he posted.
    Yes. I have nothing to hide at all, but like I said, there is a lot of finger pointing going on and I'm not about that. Ask Yata when we played in the Newbie Mafia; I've never been a fan of Day One lynches, regardless of my role. Why? Because nine times out of ten we lynch an innocent. Is conversation okay? Absolutely! If there was no aggressive behaviour and finger pointing then I would be worried. But I'm not about to call anyone out, not until I'm confident of their guilt. And like I've said, I'm not confident. If you're going to condemn me for being cautious and tactful then have at me.

    And no, I honestly think that jda is poking at Oswin. Could there be something more to it? Totally. But I don't think so. How often does scum make a random (literally, with no exterior content) vote and get away with it on Day One? Never, right? So what sense would it make to crucify jda for just doing that? If he's scum then he's an idiot. But I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    Yes, actually. But I had no plan, I just genuinely have nothing to say. Like, literally, everyone is acting typical for Day One. Am I wrong? I'm not going to hash out some bullshit read on Day One just to feed the masses. I don't find anyone overly suspicious. I just don't believe that jda is guilty, because the reasoning, like it always is, is poor. What more are you looking for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    The lurking is making you more suspicious right now. I asked for your thoughts on things and is jda voting Oswin really all you have an opinion on? Right now the voting is slightly hectic but its not so bad that it can't end in no lynch. I see no reason why you should be afraid of day one conversation.
    Then I apologize. Yes. That's it, right now. Trust me, when I have something substantial to share I will. I always do. I'm not afraid of sticking my head out when I feel something is wrong, and that's exactly what I have done just now. If you are all looking for something to feed on, then I would think, subsequently, that those persecuting jda have a bloodlust. Am I confident of that? No. And I won't call anyone out for it.

    A scum read? Fine, I can understand that. But just because I have nothing more to say doesn't mean I'm guilty of anything or have anything to hide.
    Last edited by Beck; 2nd May 2013 at 12:34 PM.

    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  12. #102
    Golden Lily Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Disposing of Strigoi
    Posts
    13,112
    Blog Entries
    25

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Proper vote count because I have no plans on waiting for the hosts:

    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    TheMissingno. I-(Chronos)
    Sunburn I-(Master Mew)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    No Lynch I-(Oswin)
    jda95 I-(Mijzelffan)
    Beck I-(TheMissingno.)


    Crazy Theory Thing That is Most Likely Totally Just An Insane Thing That Should Be Ignored: Oswin notably missed Mijz's vote on jda which was easy to see despite being in the middle of a sentence because like all votes it was bolded. This could mean several things: 1) He wanted people to miss it in hopes of someone voting jda and unintentionally tying the votes 2) jda could be mafia voting mafia and Oswin is protecting him 3) Oswin actually did miss the vote

    @Beck; There is nothing typical of this day one. Typical day one on BMG is little to no conversation or centered around one person. This is very active with conversation centered around many. It seems like you are just trying to avoid taking a stance which is often used as evidence against players later on in lynches.

    For now: VOTE: Beck
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

  13. #103
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ DerMißingno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,292
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    419

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    Yes, actually. But I had no plan, I just genuinely have nothing to say. Like, literally, everyone is acting typical for Day One. Am I wrong? I'm not going to hash out some bullshit read on Day One just to feed the masses. I don't find anyone overly suspicious. I just don't believe that jda is guilty, because the reasoning, like it always is, is poor. What more are you looking for?
    You're such a rebel, so much better than all the sheep that have been actually playing the game. Again I ask, what if everyone else were like you and just sat back and waited for mafia to be handed to them on a silver platter? Then there wouldn't be a game. You're acting anti-town, and you deserve my vote.
    Fyrirgefðu

  14. #104
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,289
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Proper vote count because I have no plans on waiting for the hosts:

    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    TheMissingno. I-(Chronos)
    Sunburn I-(Master Mew)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    No Lynch I-(Oswin)
    jda95 I-(Mijzelffan)
    Beck I-(TheMissingno.)


    Crazy Theory Thing That is Most Likely Totally Just An Insane Thing That Should Be Ignored: Oswin notably missed Mijz's vote on jda which was easy to see despite being in the middle of a sentence because like all votes it was bolded. This could mean several things: 1) He wanted people to miss it in hopes of someone voting jda and unintentionally tying the votes 2) jda could be mafia voting mafia and Oswin is protecting him 3) Oswin actually did miss the vote

    @Beck; There is nothing typical of this day one. Typical day one on BMG is little to no conversation or centered around one person. This is very active with conversation centered around many. It seems like you are just trying to avoid taking a stance which is often used as evidence against players later on in lynches.

    For now: VOTE: Beck
    I have avoided taking a definite stance for the reasons provided above. But like I mentioned, I'm not fond of those honestly considering jda's vote as scumtell. That's just jumping to obvious, easy assumptions. And I appreciate your first point, but I honestly think you're reading too far into it. That may, again, just be me, but I would prefer to take everything with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post

    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    Yes, actually. But I had no plan, I just genuinely have nothing to say. Like, literally, everyone is acting typical for Day One. Am I wrong? I'm not going to hash out some bullshit read on Day One just to feed the masses. I don't find anyone overly suspicious. I just don't believe that jda is guilty, because the reasoning, like it always is, is poor. What more are you looking for?
    You're such a rebel, so much better than all the sheep that have been actually playing the game. Again I ask, what if everyone else were like you and just sat back and waited for mafia to be handed to them on a silver platter? Then there wouldn't be a game. You're acting anti-town, and you deserve my vote.
    Alright. I understand your point. And your vote is justified. Generalizing, but fair nonetheless.

    leaping up into the air getting juiced up beyond belief

  15. #105
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    What do you think about the other conversations?
    Well, I wasn't really getting much from the conversations about Sunburn and Oswin. It's hard to say anything about them right now. I can definitely see where they're coming from, but lynching Day 1 gives us information... I'm not sure why they seem opposed to it.

    I'm more confident in voting Beck after him admitting that they are trying to be low key. Aggressive behavior is what we want from Day 1. Sitting around and just waiting for others to do all the dirty work isn't helping the town at all.

    Unvote: TheMissingno.
    Vote: Beck

    To me, this vote makes more sense now, than voting either Oswin or Sunburn. I also don't feel it's wrong that we were prodding jda95 to give any sort of reasoning for his vote. In fact, it's stranger to me that he still hasn't said anything since his last post, as if he were avoiding the thread (although he could've just not been online).

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •