Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 6

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

Honestly, I think that Sunburn's post is just stating the obvious. It's not like we haven't heard this all before!
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Froakiel; You're the only one innocent right now so what are your thoughts on players at this moment?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Me giving a strong opinion right now isn't the best way to go about this. If I am wrong, mafia could use the fact I'm innocent and confirmed to lead something in the wrong direction. My opinion shouldn't be worth more than others just because I'm innocent, and I don't want to sway people wrongly because of that.

In any case, I can't really say much but only a few people are discussing, and a lot of times that happens and then they all turn up town. We need more input from others.

Blog Entries

@Froakie; I asked you because you are the only one that can say anything without the possibility of it being mafia trying to lead us. Every opinion counts in trying to find the scum. Also do you have voting power or no?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Maybe we should all claim to Froakie?

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Vote: Oswin
    It's cos of the username isn't it ;(

Vote: No lynch. 2early

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    Maybe we should all claim to Froakie?
    Why? Did she not just say that is a bad idea? She stated herself that she doesn't want this to be follow the leader yet suggesting we all claim to her is turning it into just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post

Why? Do you have nothing to say about what's happened in thread. If we all vote No lynch day one without talking then we get nothing done and are back to square one day two

@Beck; @m0ckingbird20; I saw both of you viewing the thread. Don't you two have anything to share
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 2nd May 2013 at 09:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post

Why? Do you have nothing to say about what's happened in thread. If we all vote No lynch day one without talking then we get nothing done and are back to square one day two
    I agree with the not claiming to Froakie thing, but votes wise I have nothing to go on. I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help, but so far there aren't enough votes on a single person to result in a lynch, not including the possibility of a double voter.

Blog Entries

@Oswin; I don't care if you vote no lynch and if you read my post, my problem is that's all you did without contributing to discussion in thread.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

@Beck; @m0ckingbird20; I saw both of you viewing the thread. Don't you two have anything to share
    Stalker... -.-'

Yea I read the thread real quick and I went to eat something. I will post my reads, if you can call them that so early in the game, in a few minutes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Stalker... -.-'

Yea I read the thread real quick and I went to eat something. I will post my reads, if you can call them that so early in the game, in a few minutes.
    Alright. And actually you liking my post is what gave you away

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I don't think we should massclaim at this point because with a confirmed townie in a game about zombies I can only imagine there is gonna be a converter. Since you know, zombies change normal humans into zombies normally.

anyway, vote: jda95. If you're gonna randomvote at least say so and don't dodge people's questions when they ask you why.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Mass claiming also makes the game super lame, and I love TWD so I don't want this game to be lame.

I agree with the not claiming to Froakie thing, but votes wise I have nothing to go on. I know getting a kill (even if they're townie) would help, but so far there aren't enough votes on a single person to result in a lynch, not including the possibility of a double voter.
    And there won't be if people choose to vote no lynch. So you're saying that it would be helpful to vote someone off and yet you continue to vote no lynch. It's fine to think that no lynch is the right choice, but that's not what you are saying. You could have simply abstained from voting until you had a viable suspect.
    m0ckingbird20 likes this.
    That's nice.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm also finding it strange that jda95 voted without giving any reasoning. Of course, there's nothing to really go by right now, but he could've at least gave some sort of indication as to why he put that vote.

His "getting defensive huh? ;)" post after being called out on it doesn't help him in the slightest bit, either. No sir, you're the one that needs to explain yourself!

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Sorry for the delay I had to take care of some legal shit I forgot about. -.-'

I am am going to make up for it with a huge ass post. :D

From what I know about TWD, we should watch out for a converter and independents like the Governor. He wouldn't be town but an indep most likely with the win condition of killing Micchione meaning anti-town.
    Agreed the Governor and also Merle are probably 3rd party and we will need to take care of them too, most likely. It depends on their winning conditions but chances are that they will be anti town, maybe Merle just needs to keep Daryl and himself alive till the end but the Governor is certainly a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Agreeing with Missy, not being afraid to die is a nice trait in a town member, and being active gives us information which is always a good thing :D I'm also happy that we have a confirmed town member right off the bat. With this being Day 1 I'm probably going to hold off on voting for now, although since this is a big game it would probably be easier to be aggressive early.
    This is quite the contradiction there, you just said that as Town we should do be aggressive early, which in you post was linked to early voting, but at the same time you withhold your vote. I hope you see why this looks scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Look, guys, I found one!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    He agrees with you that being active and aggressive is vital, yet doesn't place a vote. He acknowledges that he won't be voting, but paradoxically muses that it would probably be better to be aggressive early. He's posturing.

It's reminiscent of his scumplay in Trouble in Newbieville, but I would find it scummy independent of his Meta regardless.
    Although Sunburn is our best shot atm it's still early and he actually said that he probablywon't be voting, not 100% sure, despite how scummy it looks he might just be withholding his vote. But then again now that we are questioning him about it he will probably vote eventually. Anyway what I am saying is that I will hold my vote for the moment there are still many people question.

I'm sorry? What did I say that was so incriminating at this stage in the game? My post was mostly reiteration and agreement so you could be referring to that, but I'd rather participate in this game than not post at all. Or do you think I'm sitting on the proverbial Day 1 fence? What exactly are you talking about?
    You practically didn't answer to the accusation cast against you by MM, so this looks like you are dodging questions, but you do answer later so not much to go one here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I think that's presumptuous of you. Being aggressive doesn't mean instantly voting someone.

Also I want to know why you mentioned Yatagarasu.
    Honestly, I didn't expect MM to go for such a quick vote although there is some base to it BUT I don't think his vote was cast on a matter of opinion on whether one should instantly vote but on the fact that Sunburns first post had a huge contradiction where he said that as Town one should probably do X and we went and did Y which is the exact opposite. What's that if not scummy?

If you're going Meta, generally I don't vote on Day 1, and I probably will not, however I don't fault people for voting for others in big games like this even if they're voting for me. So you are correct, I am posturing and stating my opinion, if only to encourage reactions like yours. It encourages discussion like the one going on now. I obviously don't agree with your vote, but it got another reaction which results in information, which is a plus.

Truthfully, I don't remember how I played in Day 1 in that game :P and while I agree with Missy that you voted on assumption, I don't really fault you for doing so because of the reasons stated above. If you want to hear what she thinks that's fine, although I don't think that going Meta on a game I don't even remember how I played in is a good idea.
    I can't go META cause I wasn't there and I don't think that the point here is if you fault MM for voting you but what you have to say about his accusation against you, which you also attempted to cover in the bolded part but actually most posts lead to a discussion (once I got a wagon in my for a removing an early game joke vote -.-') so such a defence can applied to any accusation on an early post.

With a conversation that has been going on for a while at that point we were practically past the part of joke or random votes to get reactions, so why? And don;t tell me that I am getting defensive too... -.-'

Neutral post and you mentioned Newbieville in a different post. He posted a lot of informative helpful hints in Newbieville but never took any real stance. On the crazy not: the agreeing with Missingno can be taken as buttering up or trying to get on a townie's good side assuming Missingno is town, if not it could be mafia agreeing with mafia.

Also his arguing with himself and not doing anything except that when he says its better to be aggressive is odd. What's notable is he said it is probably better to be aggressive early on which is interesting word choice and again being neutral.
    All fairly good points but I kinda lost you on the bolded part. Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Okay hi so I'm confirmed innocent now, woo.

I could ask for claims, but I won't because often that can get messy and leads people off to the wrong direction. I'm not rejecting the idea, feel free, but of course I won't force anyone to claim, I guess.

@Mafia. Feel free to kill me. Or don't kill me, I may or may not have a second ability, if you believe me enough when I say "I don't", then my kill would be a waste, surely? Considering out of 20+ of us, 75%+ ish are innocent, so most people are town. So is that me being town is that much of a big threat to you? But of course there's most likely a doctor in this game, although they may not protect me. I could say to the doctor "don't waste your protect on me" since it'd be assumed you would be protecting me so the mafia wouldn't target, surely? But whoops, now the mafia will know, or they won't know, because you might protect me after I said you shouldn't like a double bluff, how deep can we go? :o

Vote: Froakie :>
    YOU SCUM!!! YOU VOTED FOR THE CONFIRMED PLAYER!!!! Ow wait... please continue. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Parma View Post
    Honestly, I think that Sunburn's post is just stating the obvious. It's not like we haven't heard this all before!
    We can't let it slide either though...

You don't need to vote for no lynch though, you can just withhold your vote. Unless you want the phase to end in a no lynch, which is probably an anti Town move in such a large game. Also I would like to hear your opinion on what has been said so far.

Still an no lynch is unnecessary and there is no point in waiting until there are enough votes for a lynch in order to tell us what you think and cast your own vote on someone.

Alright. And actually you liking my post is what gave you away
    Dammit! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    I'm also finding it strange that jda95 voted without giving any reasoning. Of course, there's nothing to really go by right now, but he could've at least gave some sort of indication as to why he put that vote.

His "getting defensive huh? ;)" post after being called out on it doesn't help him in the slightest bit, either. No sir, you're the one that needs to explain yourself!
    What do you think about the other conversations?

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast