Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 24

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 777
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

  1. #346
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,622
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Everyone is assuming that miller is impossible because role pms say when we are allied with the living and that the non-living are our enemies. yet read what it says here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Role PMs for town
    You are allied with The Living. Eliminate the Dead and all other threats to win.
    Note the bold of it. Someone like Merle would be considered this. They minus Daryl see Merle as an enemy in the show even when he's on their side. So why is it hard to believe that there could be a miller?

    I'm not saying Human is cleared but I've seen him do more for the town than other players. Also on a note I know he thought Aku was SK and that's probably why he voted Octy. Though he shouldn't be using previous players as evidence for those who subbed in.

  2. #347
    Merry Christmas! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,684
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Everyone is assuming that miller is impossible because role pms say when we are allied with the living and that the non-living are our enemies. yet read what it says here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Role PMs for town
    You are allied with The Living. Eliminate the Dead and all other threats to win.
    Note the bold of it. Someone like Merle would be considered this. They minus Daryl see Merle as an enemy in the show even when he's on their side. So why is it hard to believe that there could be a miller?
    Would a miller actually be considered a threat to the town though? I would have thought the bolded applied to a serial killer, if there is one, or maybe a vigilante?

    Anyway, I have to agree with the points Mijz brought up against Human (specifically the claim part), so:

    Vote: HumanDawn

  3. #348
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Everyone is assuming that miller is impossible because role pms say when we are allied with the living and that the non-living are our enemies. yet read what it says here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Role PMs for town
    You are allied with The Living. Eliminate the Dead and all other threats to win.
    Note the bold of it. Someone like Merle would be considered this. They minus Daryl see Merle as an enemy in the show even when he's on their side. So why is it hard to believe that there could be a miller?

    I'm not saying Human is cleared but I've seen him do more for the town than other players. Also on a note I know he thought Aku was SK and that's probably why he voted Octy. Though he shouldn't be using previous players as evidence for those who subbed in.
    The threats are the independents, IE the serial killer which we know is out there. Miller does not appear as an independent on cop checks, he appears as mafia, which would be the dead according to the OP.
    That's nice.

  4. #349
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    I'm not an Independent Miller, if that's what some people are thinking.

    I still would like to know how TheMissingno. knew of my Miller claim.


  5. #350
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.
    I have read the OP but according to the show, some living are considered enemies and therefore it makes sense that a miller role exists. Also this is a Mafia game not reality, not everything has to make sense. Like Walkers can been easily detected, if that was true all mafia should be revealed at the start of the game for looking different. There are many mafia games in which Mafia should be recognisable by appearance like my Resident Evil Mafia which was also with zombies but still you didn't see that happening.

  6. #351
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.
    I have read the OP but according to the show, some living are considered enemies and therefore it makes sense that a miller role exists. Also this is a Mafia game not reality, not everything has to make sense. Like Walkers can been easily detected, if that was true all mafia should be revealed at the start of the game for looking different. There are many mafia games in which Mafia should be recognisable by appearance like my Resident Evil Mafia which was also with zombies but still you didn't see that happening.
    There are living that are the enemy, such as the serial killer who we know is still out there. The mafia is the dead though, according to the OP. We've also already seen a dead mafia player, and he was a walker.

    Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Mechanics: The game is divided up into two main factions. 'The living' AKA town and 'The Dead' AKA Mafia.
    That seems pretty clear to me.
    That's nice.

  7. #352
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.
    I have read the OP but according to the show, some living are considered enemies and therefore it makes sense that a miller role exists. Also this is a Mafia game not reality, not everything has to make sense. Like Walkers can been easily detected, if that was true all mafia should be revealed at the start of the game for looking different. There are many mafia games in which Mafia should be recognisable by appearance like my Resident Evil Mafia which was also with zombies but still you didn't see that happening.
    There are living that are the enemy, such as the serial killer who we know is still out there. The mafia is the dead though, according to the OP. We've also already seen a dead mafia player, and he was a walker.
    That wouldn't mean that seeing a living that is your enemy wouldn't be considered an enemy just because they are not a walker. So I still think that the possibility of a Miller being in game is on the table.

  8. #353
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    I've decided I'm going to vote Spectrum Achromatic this time. This whole miller role controversy is clearly not resolved, so I don't think we should vote HumanDawn yet until we're sure about whether his claim is legit or not. I'm more confident about voting Spectrum than I am on voting HumanDawn. After reading what m0ckingbird and Midorikawa have said about other possible characters fitting a miller role, I'm willing to give HumanDawn a pass for now.

    Vote: Spectrum Achromatic

    I'm voting her on the grounds that I'm not convinced she's a town member (clearly, if I'm voting her, but yeah). She has barely done anything that helped the town. Her posts have lacked substance before this phase. If I knew more about the show, then maybe I could have a more clear perspective on HumanDawn's claim. Right now, I'm seeing points on both sides of the argument about him. I think we still need more time to decide on his alignment.

  9. #354
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    My claim wouldn't be proven legit unless a Town Rolecop checked me, saying that they checked me and died. TheMissingno. has yet to explain how I was being hallow and not saying much despite placing 6th place in having the most posts in this thread. I'm not going to vote for Spectrum Achromatic because I don't think she's Mafia just because she expressed how she thinks there could not be a converter.

  10. #355
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Do you have any other suggestions, then? It's looking like the voting is between you and Spectrum for right now. I'm wondering if Neon will ever post, though. I'm still curious of what he has to say.

  11. #356
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Do you have any other suggestions, then? It's looking like the voting is between you and Spectrum for right now. I'm wondering if Neon will ever post, though. I'm still curious of what he has to say.
    I want to hear from Neon Borealis and Octy first.

  12. #357
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,341
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Just over 24 hours since the update. Here's how the voting stands right now.

    Octy: 1 (HumanDawn)
    Spectrum Acromatic: 3 (Midorikawa, m0ckingbird20, Chronos)
    HumanDawn: 3 (TheMissingno, Mijzelffan, Oswin)

  13. #358
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Vote: Crackfox - I just discovered his avy is the Governor

    Jokes aside, I am NOT mafiya.


    So PLEASE unvote me? Pretty please??

    I suck at logic, but I can answer questions for you as long as they're not "Any reads?". I mean, if they're specific enough, I could do my best and answer .

    I don't know where to start now...and those votes are making me nervous. I know I'm tied with HD, but there could ve a double voter... or someone voteless, so that may not be a tie at all ;;

  14. #359
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,622
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    @Spectrum Achromatic; You can't expect us to unvote you just because you say you're not mafia. You have to prove yourself and you have not done that at all.

  15. #360
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Spectrum Achromatic; You can't expect us to unvote you just because you say you're not mafia. You have to prove yourself and you have not done that at all.
    I did say I can answer questions. I don't know where I should start though...

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •