Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 24

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 3- Made to Suffer (08/5/2013)

Everyone is assuming that miller is impossible because role pms say when we are allied with the living and that the non-living are our enemies. yet read what it says here:

Quote Originally Posted by Role PMs for town
    You are allied with The Living. Eliminate the Dead and all other threats to win.
    Note the bold of it. Someone like Merle would be considered this. They minus Daryl see Merle as an enemy in the show even when he's on their side. So why is it hard to believe that there could be a miller?

I'm not saying Human is cleared but I've seen him do more for the town than other players. Also on a note I know he thought Aku was SK and that's probably why he voted Octy. Though he shouldn't be using previous players as evidence for those who subbed in.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Everyone is assuming that miller is impossible because role pms say when we are allied with the living and that the non-living are our enemies. yet read what it says here:

You are allied with The Living. Eliminate the Dead and all other threats to win.
    Note the bold of it. Someone like Merle would be considered this. They minus Daryl see Merle as an enemy in the show even when he's on their side. So why is it hard to believe that there could be a miller?
    Would a miller actually be considered a threat to the town though? I would have thought the bolded applied to a serial killer, if there is one, or maybe a vigilante?

Anyway, I have to agree with the points Mijz brought up against Human (specifically the claim part), so:

Vote: HumanDawn

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.

I'm not saying Human is cleared but I've seen him do more for the town than other players. Also on a note I know he thought Aku was SK and that's probably why he voted Octy. Though he shouldn't be using previous players as evidence for those who subbed in.
    The threats are the independents, IE the serial killer which we know is out there. Miller does not appear as an independent on cop checks, he appears as mafia, which would be the dead according to the OP.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'm not an Independent Miller, if that's what some people are thinking.

I still would like to know how TheMissingno. knew of my Miller claim.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Ummm, I don't know if you have watched the series but the biggest fight by the end of season 3 is living (good) vs living (bad), the Walkers are practically a minor threat. So many people like Merle who switched sides during the show can fit miller description. Again I do not think Human is 100% innocent I am just not willing to go after him for a Miller claim which would be a possible role according to the series characters.
    I have seen the show. Have you read the OP? It clearly states that the town is the living and the mafia is the dead.
    I have read the OP but according to the show, some living are considered enemies and therefore it makes sense that a miller role exists. Also this is a Mafia game not reality, not everything has to make sense. Like Walkers can been easily detected, if that was true all mafia should be revealed at the start of the game for looking different. There are many mafia games in which Mafia should be recognisable by appearance like my Resident Evil Mafia which was also with zombies but still you didn't see that happening.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I have read the OP but according to the show, some living are considered enemies and therefore it makes sense that a miller role exists. Also this is a Mafia game not reality, not everything has to make sense. Like Walkers can been easily detected, if that was true all mafia should be revealed at the start of the game for looking different. There are many mafia games in which Mafia should be recognisable by appearance like my Resident Evil Mafia which was also with zombies but still you didn't see that happening.
    There are living that are the enemy, such as the serial killer who we know is still out there. The mafia is the dead though, according to the OP. We've also already seen a dead mafia player, and he was a walker.

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Mechanics: The game is divided up into two main factions. 'The living' AKA town and 'The Dead' AKA Mafia.
    That seems pretty clear to me.
    That's nice.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

There are living that are the enemy, such as the serial killer who we know is still out there. The mafia is the dead though, according to the OP. We've also already seen a dead mafia player, and he was a walker.
    That wouldn't mean that seeing a living that is your enemy wouldn't be considered an enemy just because they are not a walker. So I still think that the possibility of a Miller being in game is on the table.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've decided I'm going to vote Spectrum Achromatic this time. This whole miller role controversy is clearly not resolved, so I don't think we should vote HumanDawn yet until we're sure about whether his claim is legit or not. I'm more confident about voting Spectrum than I am on voting HumanDawn. After reading what m0ckingbird and Midorikawa have said about other possible characters fitting a miller role, I'm willing to give HumanDawn a pass for now.

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic

I'm voting her on the grounds that I'm not convinced she's a town member (clearly, if I'm voting her, but yeah). She has barely done anything that helped the town. Her posts have lacked substance before this phase. If I knew more about the show, then maybe I could have a more clear perspective on HumanDawn's claim. Right now, I'm seeing points on both sides of the argument about him. I think we still need more time to decide on his alignment.

Blog Entries

My claim wouldn't be proven legit unless a Town Rolecop checked me, saying that they checked me and died. TheMissingno. has yet to explain how I was being hallow and not saying much despite placing 6th place in having the most posts in this thread. I'm not going to vote for Spectrum Achromatic because I don't think she's Mafia just because she expressed how she thinks there could not be a converter.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have any other suggestions, then? It's looking like the voting is between you and Spectrum for right now. I'm wondering if Neon will ever post, though. I'm still curious of what he has to say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Do you have any other suggestions, then? It's looking like the voting is between you and Spectrum for right now. I'm wondering if Neon will ever post, though. I'm still curious of what he has to say.
    I want to hear from Neon Borealis and Octy first.

Blog Entries

Just over 24 hours since the update. Here's how the voting stands right now.

Octy: 1 (HumanDawn)
    Spectrum Acromatic: 3 (Midorikawa, m0ckingbird20, Chronos)
    HumanDawn: 3 (TheMissingno, Mijzelffan, Oswin)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Vote: Crackfox - I just discovered his avy is the Governor

Jokes aside, I am NOT mafiya.

So PLEASE unvote me? Pretty please??

I suck at logic, but I can answer questions for you as long as they're not "Any reads?". I mean, if they're specific enough, I could do my best and answer .

I don't know where to start now...and those votes are making me nervous. I know I'm tied with HD, but there could ve a double voter... or someone voteless, so that may not be a tie at all ;;

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Spectrum Achromatic; You can't expect us to unvote you just because you say you're not mafia. You have to prove yourself and you have not done that at all.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Spectrum Achromatic; You can't expect us to unvote you just because you say you're not mafia. You have to prove yourself and you have not done that at all.
    I did say I can answer questions. I don't know where I should start though...

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast