Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 18
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    :I what

What have I said that indicates that? Me discussing the fact there may be a converter doesn't imply there is one. Do you agree with people claiming to a player who's alignment isn't known, on the only indicator that they are innocent is by day two they've been successful in posting arguments against people.
    Actions speak louder than words and honestly that's all you have right now is words confirming you as town when the game started. You were against us treating you as special day one since the possibility of a converter in this game is so large yet now you are complaining when another player gets claims.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Yes. Don't treat me special. Don't treat anyone special. Don't turn this into a follow the leader game. I can complain because foolish actions like a cop claiming to a random player then more people claiming to the same person ruins games.

edit: also announcing to the whole game live which roles are claiming to you makes it easier for the mafia to think of fake claims.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

@Midorikawa; I have a Miller claim also, I believe it's the same person. I contacted you about it on Skype.

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

@Setra; has subbed for @Meron Targaryen;

Please confirm your role.

Nope Setra's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr

Confirming my role.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@CrackFox; @Paperhorse;

I'm really sorry, but I need a sub. ^^; sndfsldkfsldfsdfs seriously i am but i just;;

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

um
    what is with the players in this game and thinking "not agreeing with my opinion/actions = scum"?

Froakie is against mass claiming in general. Never has she said "claim to me". She's just pointing out that it's not a great idea for everyone to claim to someone who has no proof of their innocence whatsoever. Yes, of course she may have been converted, but that's just a possibility for now - and I'd be more likely to inclined to believe she hasn't been because WIFOM (not ruling out that it may happen later, however). What makes Midori (or anyone for that matter) more innocent than Froakie? I honestly am disappointed in a bit of a follow-the-leader trend in this game. So hopefully some of the less active players can get their opinions in more frequently and we'll have more to go on rather than following the words of a select few.

(oh and btw when i find out who the cop is i'm gonna give u a big smooch for saving my townie ass ;) )

Blog Entries

@jda95; There is no follow the leader. Everyone has their own opinions. Just because the cop and miller claimed to me does not mean its follow the leader.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@Midorikawa; though, it's more likely your opinions will have a strong influence over everyone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    @Midorikawa; though, it's more likely your opinions will have a strong influence over everyone else.
    I just state my opinions. I'm not telling town to follow me

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED! again

@Octy; has replaced @Akuraito;

Octy, please confirm in thread when you receive your role.

Your hosts would really appreciate it if no one else subbed out. Thank you.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Confirmed.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Booster Gold can you please respond to the fact that you are getting voted out right now? Do you have any sort of defense or are you content with the vote?

We still have another 24 hours, so I think we should hear Booster Gold explain himself. If he's not going to bother, then oh well.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

So many subs :P

Okay, so besides the Booster Gold wagon, I find the play of a few players a little strange. Beck's relationship with jda was odd, but I don't believe that that alone is a reason to lynch him, and I feel like that was the driving force behind the wagon other than jda's attitude during Day 1, the interpretation of which is subjective. Don't get me wrong, he is suspicious imo and we can afford a mislynch, but we still have a lot of time left so rushing things won't do us much good. It was pointed out a few times that Booster Gold contradicted himself and has mostly been wagon-jumping, so I think there's a little more of a case against him, but seeing as there are a lot of votes on him atm I'm going to wait until he responds with a defense (thanks for mentioning him Chronos) to decide who I'll vote for. @Spectrum Achromatic; is also sort of in the same boat, jumping on a wagon because "wynaut" and justifying his vote by citing emotion in jda's posts, which again is subjective. He also suggested that we all claim to Froakie, which I doubt anyone agrees with. He might just be reluctant to share his thoughts, but I'd definitely like to see more from him, especially since he posted that he would re-read the thread and return with comments.

Mammoth meat suxs Totally Not Booster Gold's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Totally Not Booster Gold on Tumblr

Oh my... so many votes where to start. Ok so If I get this right the whole bandwagon is about my contradiction? Well lets see about the whole jda thing I pretty much said I was suspicious of him, Unless you guys can't read, thats not that hard to get across. If that's all you're voting for me then that's pretty cray-cray

@Spectrum Achromatic Uh.. is that all your voting me for? Strange much?
    Uh if there's anything else please feel free to hit me. Not literally. xD

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast