Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 16

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Like I said, he's not responsible for the actions of others. I'm not slightly agreeing with it. Just because I think it's funny does not mean I agree with it in any way.
    So according to being heavily defended by a mafia is not grounds for suspicion in any way then? Because you know, common sense dictates pretty much the opposite. A mafioso has generally no reason to defend a townie to such an extent he has a good chance of dying himself for it.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Okay in case mafia night kills me. For the day phase the best lynches would be Master Mew or jda95.
    @GengarWithSunglasses; @Oswin; Anything else to say?

I find it odd that they chose MM especially since he was a possible mislynch for the town by the end of day one. This aslo reveals other things, such as that MM was protecting someone who was not him during the night phase, and also it mentions the governor in the text and him thinking about killing his "town member". That sounds like a serial killer or vigilante.
    So, I might be misunderstanding this, but before MM's role was flipped you posted that you considered him one of your best lynch options, in order to reach to that conclusion you used evidence from D1 which means that you already had suspicions on him, and considering that Beck was looking rather scummy from the start of the day even before Beck's role was flipped MM didn't look really pro Town to you and Beck's death only made you more certain of him being scum. Correct me if i am wrong. That would mean that GWS and Oswin could have the same reasons for going against MM that you had for finding him suspicious. So why are you questioning them on the basis of the same suspicions you had?
    I wasn't that was something separate. I was just giving my thoughts. Sorry if that confused you.

Honestly I was suspicious of Mido during day 1 but she did end up helping lynch Beck (Which was done by jumping on the wagon near the end of the day so it's kinda scummy.) and I can't just ignore that. But I do have some theories, so if you get lynched and flip Town, Mido will look kinda scummy, to me at least.
    I was actually second or third to vote Beck and then changed mine vote to Sunburn because of MM's post then changed it back after re-reading the the thread, so no I was not late on the bandwagon. Actually if you remember I was the one mainly arguing with him and even called him out in the same post I did you for lurking the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    vote: jda

Don't see wynaut
    Is that all? Why are you voting him? What are your thoughts on other things in thread?

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

To start, regarding the night kill on Master Mew, he was the one who initially started the discussion on Sunburn possibly being scum. Worth keeping in mind, perhaps.

My thoughts on the events thus far (including Day 1, because I think it's worth looking at again now knowing that Beck was mafia, so sorry for some reposted quotes and all):

Town Reads:
    Chronos
    Midorikawa
    TheMissingno.

Scum Reads:
    Oswin
    jda95
    Booster Gold

After looking at m0ckingbird's posts more after already having most of this typed up, I'm also going to now say that I'm more null on him and leaning scum. Partly for what I said in an above quote from him, and also because he comes across kind of flip-floppy on both Midori and jda95 in more recent posts.

Also, I had thought jda95 was probably a townie getting undue attention last phase. But looking back at his interactions with Beck more closely, I'm questioning that now. Especially with that "soft-claim" (???).

I said I'd vote Oswin this phase, and he's still a top suspect from me. However, I'm finding Booster Gold and jda95 more suspicious, and though I'd be fine lynching any of the three, I'm going to go...

VOTE: Booster Gold

Because everything you've posted in this game is coming across insanely scummy. Particularly the "observant" comment from Day 1.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

I wasn't that was something separate. I was just giving my thoughts. Sorry if that confused you.
    OK, I just wanted to be sure.

I was actually second or third to vote Beck and then changed mine vote to Sunburn because of MM's post then changed it back after re-reading the the thread, so no I was not late on the bandwagon. Actually if you remember I was the one mainly arguing with him and even called him out in the same post I did you for lurking the thread.
    Calling out a scumbuddy to talk on D1 is not uncommon tactic for mafia members to look like they have no relation in game. Also you didn't start the wagon on Beck and you unvoted him almost as soon as MM gave a case against you (and we know MM was actually scumhunting there) which looks like you were trying to avoid attention. Also some of your posts included weak defences like the "no charisma" one. Later you unvoted Sunburn and voted Beck but that would still lynch Sunburn as he was one vote ahead. But then Booster unvoted that cause a tie and Sunburn changed his vote and that lynched Beck. So, I don't see you as the main reason why Beck was lynched. I have many thoughts on you but I can't be sure yet. If jda flips mafia then I am wiling to trust you but if not... well. I will be presenting a long theory on you on why you could be scum. That is of course unless we have nothing more solid to go on at the time. You are not my top suspect after jda anyway,

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Of course now more and more people are voting jda, and again forgetting we have two days to discuss this.

Okay. Yes jda has claimed to me. No I personally don't think we should be lynching him, though of course he could be lying, and maybe he is. Keep your votes on if you like, that's just what I think.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Midorikawa;

It was mostly due to jda's response other people. I was reading through the thread and his posts stood out with more emotional expressions (other than Human, who used pictures) and it seemed he was overreacting.

As for others, give me some time to re-read through the thread.

Blog Entries

UNVOTE: jda95

Apparently he was copchecked and while Godfather is possible, I'm assuming his claim isn't an easy to fake one @Froakie;

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

He was copchecked? And why did the cop claim to you and not me? u_u... rlly. I'm less of a conversion target than others, as I've already explained, as not only am I the initial prime conversion target, but I also have no helpful role for the mafia.

It's not that the role is easy to fake, I'm not too sure. But it's a pretty good role I guess.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

@m0ckingbird20; The fact that you think it's scummy to attack an argument against another player that I think is dumb is utterly fucking ridiculous. By saying that you're implying that it's pro town to go along with any lynch for any reason no matter whether or not you think it makes sense. I think that the argument against jda is dumb, so I'm going to say that the argument against jda is dumb. I don't know if he's town or mafia. I never said whether he's town or mafia. I just think the arguments that have been presented are not enough to lynch him, and I think there are better targets.

Usually I would ignore this nonsense and just get on with my reads, but I feel the need to point this out because you are not the only one who does this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    vote: jda

Don't see wynaut
    Really? Seriously? How can you not see wynaut? Do you even understand the reasoning behind the bandwagon? I don't care if you vote for him, but at least act like you're paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Like I said, he's not responsible for the actions of others. I'm not slightly agreeing with it. Just because I think it's funny does not mean I agree with it in any way.
    So according to being heavily defended by a mafia is not grounds for suspicion in any way then? Because you know, common sense dictates pretty much the opposite. A mafioso has generally no reason to defend a townie to such an extent he has a good chance of dying himself for it.
    Not only do I not really think it's grounds for suspicion, but I don't think he was "heavily defended" by Beck. Mildly at best maybe.
    That's nice.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    [SPOILER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Parma
    Honestly, I think that Sunburn's post is just stating the obvious. It's not like we haven't heard this all before!
    This is all we’ve heard from you, even though Day 1 had a lot of action. This was fairly early in the phase, and didn’t really provide much to the discussion.
    Ummm, Parma has been subbed by Mutie who is trying to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    But I do agree that Beck's original post was really scummy but with one thing that troubled me. Why would a mafia member actually say that they are laying low, he could have just said that he didn't have time to post reads or something like that. That can work the other way around also so it certainly doesn't clear him in any way. Just a thought. Also Beck did show up and presented a defence although it repeated similar claims such as "it's day 1" over and over it still had some good points.

So although I am not willing to vote for him atm as I am not certain enough about his alignment I think we should keep an eye on him.

FoS: Beck
    A FoS when Beck already had the majority of votes? Overall m0ckingbird comes across as town to me, but this is standing out for how much it looks like away to try to sway attention away from Beck while also potentially saving town-cred by having at least put a FoS on him if Beck got lynched. There seems to be a lot of back-and-forth on how Beck could be either town or mafia, and the “laying low” bit could have been to cast doubt on the Beck wagon.
    This might look like I am rushing to defend myself but I don't think these suspicions on me are justified and I think I should address them.

Just to be clear here, I use FoS on people to show that I do not fully trust them but I am not ready to vote for them or have a better option, regardless if they have been voted by others. You can see that in most of the games I have played.

Also I admit it I didn't think that Beck was very likely to flip scum (Which is normal as most D1 lynches and up to miss.) and believed that Sunburn was a better option at getting info even if he flipped town and so tried to direct the lynch that way. The fact that Beck flipped scum doesn't make me scum and I didn't try to lay low on the Beck wagon either. I presented my opinion on it which was one of an unclear read and me not being willing to forward with the wagon. Sue me for being wrong. :P Also most of my questions on the Becks defences were presented by other players since I posted my read quite a while after that conversation had started and I find it at least unnecessary asking the same questions just so it looks like I am not laying low on the specific wagon.

Apparently he was copchecked and while Godfather is possible, I'm assuming his claim isn't an easy to fake one @Froakie;
    Wait so, jda was checked. I see no reason why you would lie about that, it would only get you in a bad position in case jda dies, gets lycnhed or cop checked (assuming he wasn't). But then again why not the cop contact Froakie. Anyway until I get a better picture of this...

Unvote: jda

Well, I said my second in the list atm is Booster but I wanna see what will be said by Froakie and jda before I move to the next wagon.

@m0ckingbird20; The fact that you think it's scummy to attack an argument against another player that I think is dumb is utterly fucking ridiculous. By saying that you're implying that it's pro town to go along with any lynch for any reason no matter whether or not you think it makes sense. I think that the argument against jda is dumb, so I'm going to say that the argument against jda is dumb. I don't know if he's town or mafia. I never said whether he's town or mafia. I just think the arguments that have been presented are not enough to lynch him, and I think there are better targets.

Usually I would ignore this nonsense and just get on with my reads, but I feel the need to point this out because you are not the only one who does this.
    I lost you... explain please cause I am pretty sure that I never said that we should just go along with any lynch. As a matter of fact I used that case against some in this game I think... not sure who or where though. Also what you think is different to what you can find proof and support as a theory. You just saying that you don't think jda is mafia with no actual arguments is not helping neither you or jda.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'll believe the cop check for now. Godfather is possible as always, but it's unlikely, so I have more reason to believe it.

VOTE: Booster Gold

Going with the next then.
    @Booster Gold;.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    He was copchecked? And why did the cop claim to you and not me? u_u... rlly. I'm less of a conversion target than others, as I've already explained, as not only am I the initial prime conversion target, but I also have no helpful role for the mafia.

It's not that the role is easy to fake, I'm not too sure. But it's a pretty good role I guess.
    No idea. Probably thought I wouldn't believe you. I tend to be untrustworthy especially when a converter is possible.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

But I'm more confirmed townie than you. The converter can choose anyone, and honestly you would be a likely target too. Especially how you know who the cop is. That was a bad move for the cop. I'd like them to claim to me, because claiming to an unconfirmed town over a confirmed one doesn't make sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    But I'm more confirmed townie than you. The converter can choose anyone, and honestly you would be a likely target too. Especially how you know who the cop is. That was a bad move for the cop. I'd like them to claim to me, because claiming to an unconfirmed town over a confirmed one doesn't make sense.
    Day one you were against us claiming to you and now you want the cop too. You did the same with jda. You could already be converted for all we know.

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I'm against mass claiming to me, not just a few claims. When the cop claims to just one person, that person aka you gets converted, doctor is dead so cop is soon gone. If I'm 'already converted', why would I have been defending jda? I'm happy to provide screenshots of my inbox, we are allowed to.

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast