Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 15

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 777
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

  1. #211
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    2,364
    Blog Entries
    175

    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    I think it's just a combination of saying how if you were killed, lynch one of two people. that's what I didn't like. as shown, you were wrong on one of them. You'd be leading them down the wrong path as I am certain town would have followed your dying wish. Your scum reads are not more important than 15 or so town members. And the town would have followed you. I'd suggest not doing that again, as from the looks of it either mafia killed MM to frame you, making you town, or they did that to frame you, making that fact make you look town, but you're actually mafia - double bluffing, but in either case, master mew died most likely because you put the suspicion on him. I apologise if I'm wrong here, but still. Let others give opinions, you've already led a three person bandwagon today. Some people are likely to follow the lead of anyone who knows how to lead, which you do, but I think you need to cool that down just a little because we need contributions from more people, and not just you.

    Easier time, that's why they're better. Not everyone is willing to put in maximal effort and scum hunt so much that their vanilla role will be as useful as a cop. Maybe you could, but a lot wouldn't. A lot of cops will sit in the back finding out alignments, then as a vanilla role this person may also sit back too and follow bandwagons, because they don't want to lead. In this case, cop is better.

  2. #212
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,097
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Tsk... Tsk...



    Another day the Walkers let me live... another day they give me the chance to eliminate them one by one.
    @♦Wallflower♦;

    If we do not strive for perfection, how shall we eliminate the Walkers? If you do not aim for an A in an exam, how do you expect to pass? If you aim for a C you work less, giving you a more likely chance to get a D and fail. Aiming for perfection is a motivating factor. You strive to be the best. That is what makes you in the top of the Food Chain.

    Phoenix Wright 2 - 10) Announce the Truth 2002 - YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    In Woodbury, The Governor slowly made his way towards his target. He was full of anger and wanted nothing more but to kill one the members of his own town. He knew he shouldn’t trust anyone, not even his closest friends. However, the Governor didn’t get his chance tonight….
    Look guys! We have a Serial Killer on the loose, the Governor, and I think I already know who it is with evidence! :D
    @Master Mew;, whoever you ended up protecting was not in vain, as I think it possibly prevented the Serial Killer from successfully killing their target.

    For that, you deserve my bow.



    Your effort will not be wasted in vain.



    The FT makes it clear that whoever the Serial Killer targeted was a Town member. With that, we must figure out who Master Mew could have possibly protected. I think it could most likely be Froakie with how she's confirmed to be Town, and the FT makes it clear that the Serial Killer knew for sure they were a Townie, although that could just be FT.

    As for who I think the Serial Killer is, that is information I shall only share with certain people. I can't risk leaking it, get infracted for it, and lose something that is very important and precious to me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Aw what, not the doctor :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Gagh no ;; oh well.... At least we got a good lynch on Day 1, but that's a pretty heavy price to pay. I guess I was wrong to suspect MM as it looks like he was just trying to rev up discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Dammit! The doctor has been eliminated! Well look on the bright side, we lynched scum first day.


    I don't think I need to explain why you foolish fools deserve feeling the pain of my whip!!one!!!!eleven!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    I know I said I will post my reads after the update but it's late here so I will provide my updated reads first thing after class tomorrow... well, after I eat.
    Cool, I look forward to them, and I hope you had a nice day. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    I really don't think Beck's and jda95 are scum buddies. After all it was a joke vote.

    Yet, with the way Beck was overzealous towards jda95 you just gotta wonder if there in fact scum buddies.

    Vote: Jda95 he's the best we got now.
    >Says he does not think they are actually scumbuddies.
    >But wonders it.

    I'm not seeing the contradiction. By saying he does not think that jda95 is actually scum, I'm thinking he means that he just isn't sure, but considers the possibility that jda95 is still likely to be the most likely to be scum.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    I fail to see any reason why i need to defend me being defended by someone else, regardless of their alignment. the entire "case" against me (and I use that term in the loosest sense of the word) is:

    -I placed a joke vote on Oswin
    -Many people saw this as suspicious(??????)
    -Some people sought to defend me
    -One of those people happened to be mafia
    Because they flipped Mafia, so everyone has every right to suspect that you two are scumbuddies.

    -Completely untrue. It was a completely random vote with no other reason put to it. No joke was made, just a vote placed on somebody for no real reason given in where no logical reason for doing such a thing as a Townie was figured out.
    -A discussion was going on that you could have given an opinion on. If you're just going to random vote while such discussion is happening, then you may as well have not voted at all.
    -One of them flipped to Mafia.
    -Correct, but why did one just so happen to flip Mafia?

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    This entire bandwagoning against me is just.... filled with holes to say the least.
    Every case can have its holes, but this one is the only case put up so far that has the least holes, making you the most likely to be Mafia. Got a counter case on somebody else that would make them to be more likely to be Mafia than you? Bring it up. If you have none, then too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Beck definitely put a lot of effort into defending me.
    Which he denied of actually doing for no reason. Common scum behaviour of defending somebody is that when they defend each other they then deny of doing such a thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Like you just said, his actions haven't exactly achieved anything in the way of pulling attention from me, and it of course resulted in his lynch. Beck is by no means a poor player, he must have known that his dogged approach to combating the arguments against me would do nothing but put me further into the spotlight. I'm not inclined to believe he did it to frame me in any way, as of course I don't believe he expected to be lynched that phase.
    Your random vote put attention to you, and less on him, making him less likely to be less lynched. In this case, then he must not have known.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    What I'm saying is Beck has what the majority here seem to lack: common sense.
    Maybe you should have used what you claim Beck had when posting your "random vote".



    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Mafia or not, I'm glad he actually stood up and helped me show how ridiculous some of you were being. I'm honestly still pretty damn surprised that suspicion against me has persisted still. At the risk of sounding OMGUS-tastic, I'm pretty sure there's more scum to be found among those doggedly creating a "case" around my supposed "slips".
    "I'm glad Mafia defended me even if it put me in a negative light."

    Because how dare we suspect somebody for perfectly logical reasons and vote them?

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    And given the loss of the doctor last night, I really don't think it'd be a good idea for the town to waste a kill on me today.
    Nah, one mislynch isn't going to hurt the Town at all if you surprisingly turn up to be Town.

    Vote: jda95

    If jda95 flips up to be Mafia:

    *Yay we got another one!(One less Mafia member who probably has a power role)
    *More reads on others!
    *Information :o!

    If jda95 flips up to be Town:

    *The lynch would not be wasted.
    *We'd get reads on others.
    *We'd get rid of a distraction.
    *We'd lose a Townie with a power role that could have potentially helped us get Mafia.









    Ahh, more posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post

    tsk tsk

    You should know that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution rather than the defense.
    Why, hello.



    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    As the accusee, I'm yet to see anything resembling a compelling argument for me; why should I have to present a fully formed argument against your lackluster one?
    Because the accusee would definitely agree with a compelling argument that would lead them to their death. A fully formed argument? Interesting. It isn't lackluster.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    You've done nothing but pursue me, and you're forming your arguments around your notion of my guilt (OBTAINED FROM A JOKE VOTE :I) rather than actually using anything resembling logic; and unfortunately there are plenty others following you. Aggressive playing is of course a great thing for town, yet your complete lack of common sense while doing so doesn't reflect particularly well on yourself. You've given me pretty strong reason to suspect you. Call it OMGUS all you like, I don't care. I'm calling it as I see it. You're scum.

    Vote: Yatagarasu
    So much for a "fully formed argument".



    But I'll humor you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    You've done nothing but pursue me,
    *checks thread*

    Nope. How dare she pursue who she thinks she's Mafia in the Day phase? With that logic, we may as well vote you because you've done nothing but defend yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    and you're forming your arguments around your notion of my guilt (OBTAINED FROM A JOKE VOTE :I) rather than actually using anything resembling logic;
    That's... not the only reason we're voting for you. and it was not a joke vote You've said nothing to make it sound illogical.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Aggressive playing is of course a great thing for town, yet your complete lack of common sense while doing so doesn't reflect particularly well on yourself. You've given me pretty strong reason to suspect you. Call it OMGUS all you like, I don't care. I'm calling it as I see it. You're scum.
    The entire case on you has plenty of sense that was explained. You've given us no reason to not suspect you.

    It's an OMGUS.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    casually reposts not-so-subtle softclaim
    I'm not seeing the soft claim you claim of reposting.
    @Froakie;

    In a Mafia game we're allowed to describe a case in any way we want. Treating an argument as being weak is not arrogant. Yes there are inactives, but we have nothing on them, while we have plenty on jda95.

  3. #213
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    2,364
    Blog Entries
    175

    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Good catch on the serial killer there, didn't catch that.

    I don't like the fact how because one person has had their case pressed, and has even given defense, because its the only thing going right now, people will vote. I don't think you all should be voting jda. He soft claimed, even said so. Has he claimed to me? Not saying. But I don't think you should be voting him. He's given his defense. Now let's push on others. We have two whole days, why be set on a lynch after only 10 hours. Three more lots of ten hours pushing on others, and we obtain a lot of defense. What's the point of sticking with jda - he's given his defense. Not satisfying enough? Fine. Vote for him when days up. But when a too big bandwagon is formed, there's too many votes to remove and put on a better target later on, people are offline or whatever. What is the point of voting when there is already three votes anyway. I know what's gonna happen, people not reading will jump on that and it'll be impossible to divert the bandwagon later on.

  4. #214
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    @Froakie; I posted that because I know how inactive people can be and wanted to leave town something in case I died. Also unless mafia posted their kill an hour and a half before update, I fail to see how that made MM a target for a nightkill. My guess is they nightkilled him thinking he would be a threat later. I don't understand Booster's whole thought process since it's been perplexing me since day one, but I get the impression that Chronos and now Human are voting because they see jda's scumminess for themselves. If people want to contribute then they can, but I do not plan on sitting idly by and letting mafia slip under my radar. No one said we can't still have discussion. Others have yet to post for that though, and when they do we can get information from those posts and maybe find another mafia. Also why would jda softclaim in thread when we just lost the doctor and he has no protection. Sorry not buying it. My vote is sticking and my opinions will come as I see posts because I will pressure people for reactions.

  5. #215
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,049
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    People are telling us to push others, but I don't see them doing it. If some of us think jda95 is mafia right now, then why are we being told to not pressure him? Maybe we could get more information out of him before he gets lynched. You think we should be talking to others? Then by all means, go ahead and start that discussion, but telling us to forbear our current lead for someone else without doing so yourself just seems so counterproductive.

    And also, don't think I'm just following Yatagarasu's every move. We just seem to be on the same wavelength, for the most part, and I was already leaning towards jda95 after everything Beck and him were doing before Yatagarasu made her post before the night phase ended. Right now, jda95 is the only person I personally feel seems scummy; not simply because someone else does. It would help if other people were posting their own ideas, though.

  6. #216
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    @Akuraito; You're on and you haven't posted yet so do you mind sharing your thoughts.

  7. #217
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    I wouldn't be surprised if human turns out to be the serial killer and just felt the need to point it out to lessen suspicion or just because he likes the idea of doing so.

    Master Mew's death might've been a namekill, though generally it takes something a bit more than just a name to be killed, but as Froakie pointed out going down that road is gonna get a bit WIFOM-y. Though it could also be the mafia has a day-time rolechecker or something, but that seems less likely.

    As for jda, with Beck's actions I've started to suspect him more than yesterday. But the nail I'd have to say is that his defense to this accusation is rather lacking; refusing to provide defensive arguments because the prosecution has the burden of proof, claiming he's being voted for his randomvote from day 1 which is not really the case, an omgus, and a "softclaim" so vague he had to point out it was a softclaim, which still didn't help much. We could wait with voting jda but I don't really see the point, I think telling people to not vote will only promote inactivity.

    vote: jda95


  8. #218
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    I just went back and checked day 1 to see what all this hubbub about jda is about, and I've come to the conclusion that it's a dumb wagon that should stop right now.

    There were 2 votes on him just from his random vote, which I can let slide because it's day one and even though joke voting gives a null tell every single time (like it or not it's the case, it's just a waste of a post). His "defense" post, while it probably could be better (or just not have happened at all), did not strike me as scummy. It strikes me as pretty much what happens when you're trying to defend yourself when there is no actual case against you. If it were me I would have ignored the votes against me and carried on with giving my reads and saying who I think is mafia, but I know not everyone is as good as me at this game so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

    As for the Beck buddying, well yeah that is a little bit funny, but I'd rather base my judgement on things that he has said rather than things that other people has said because he has no control over things that other people have said.

    For right now, I'm going to go with Froakie's wagon and VOTE: Booster Gold. I feel your presence in this game needs to be addressed more. You have made 2 bandwagon votes this game on wagons that IMO are/were not very good, and have not really contributed much. I would certainly like to hear more from you to say the least.

    @Midorikawa; I would like to you to say specifically why you think jda is mafia, because I just read the day 1 post that you have been referencing and I am extremely underwhelmed.
    That's nice.

  9. #219
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Akuraito; You're on and you haven't posted yet so do you mind sharing your thoughts.
    I've been fairly busy and unable to focus much on mafia for the past few days; I haven't even been able to read the thread fully yet, so I don't have any thoughts. I'll try to get a chance to finish reading the thread soon. it really didn't help that i completely ignored d1 while it happened too because of force of habit;;

    And before you say I've been posting in other mafias/sections of the forum, they require far less time and effort than this one; my posts in LPW are just me wasting time and waiting for my classes to start, for example. No real time to actually read a thread full of wallposts.

  10. #220
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I just went back and checked day 1 to see what all this hubbub about jda is about, and I've come to the conclusion that it's a dumb wagon that should stop right now.
    As for the Beck buddying, well yeah that is a little bit funny, but I'd rather base my judgement on things that he has said rather than things that other people has said because he has no control over things that other people have said.
    So on one hand you think the wagon is odd and should stop right now, while in the meantime you (slightly) agree with the strongest argument for the bandwagon? That's kind of contradictory. For instance, in my post in which I voted jda just above yours I don't mention the day 1 randomvote anywhere. That's because it's not why I'm voting him (or why anyone should vote him). It's the buddying and dodgy defense.


  11. #221
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    No one is (or at least should be) voting him over just the vote. We're voting him because as I've said multiple times now his actions. I don't know why everyone keeps on saying that we're voting him because of his day one vote.

    @TheMissingno.; What makes Booster so much more scummy than jda because last time I read the thread there is more evidence suggesting him as town than there is jda.

  12. #222
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    No one is (or at least should be) voting him over just the vote. We're voting him because as I've said multiple times now his actions. I don't know why everyone keeps on saying that we're voting him because of his day one vote.
    You sound like a broken record. You keep saying that and yet you still are not answering my question. What about his actions make you think he is scum?

    @TheMissingno.; What makes Booster so much more scummy than jda because last time I read the thread there is more evidence suggesting him as town than there is jda.
    You can't just say "evidence suggests X X and Y," you have to actually say what that evidence is. Evidence isn't just something that you say is there so people will follow you, it's something that you have to describe and explain, which I have not heard from you at all. All you've been saying is "it was his actions after he was voted." Well, like I said, I just went back and read the post that he made to defend himself (from nothing btw), and I don't really find it scummy at all. You need to explain why it's scummy, not just say that it is. I'm starting to get the impression that you don't actually know what he said and are just thinking "he did something scummy in day one, right?" and not actually going back to check exactly what it is he did and why it's scummy. If you actually did that, then I think you'd find that your accusation is kind of dumb. If that is not the case, then please explain to me specifically why you think jda is mafia from the post that he made.

    As to why I think Booster Gold is scummier, it's because I don't think jda is very scummy at all, and Booster Gold at this point seems to be doing some active lurking with his bandwagon jumping without much evidence or indication as to what he is thinking. I would like to get more of that from him.

    Take notes because I'm not going to say this again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    So on one hand you think the wagon is odd and should stop right now, while in the meantime you (slightly) agree with the strongest argument for the bandwagon? That's kind of contradictory. For instance, in my post in which I voted jda just above yours I don't mention the day 1 randomvote anywhere. That's because it's not why I'm voting him (or why anyone should vote him). It's the buddying and dodgy defense.
    Like I said, he's not responsible for the actions of others. I'm not slightly agreeing with it. Just because I think it's funny does not mean I agree with it in any way.
    That's nice.

  13. #223
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Dammit! The doctor has been eliminated! Well look on the bright side, we lynched scum first day.
    Seriously now. Except saying the obvious do you do anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Okay in case mafia night kills me. For the day phase the best lynches would be Master Mew or jda95.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @GengarWithSunglasses; @Oswin; Anything else to say?

    I find it odd that they chose MM especially since he was a possible mislynch for the town by the end of day one. This aslo reveals other things, such as that MM was protecting someone who was not him during the night phase, and also it mentions the governor in the text and him thinking about killing his "town member". That sounds like a serial killer or vigilante.
    So, I might be misunderstanding this, but before MM's role was flipped you posted that you considered him one of your best lynch options, in order to reach to that conclusion you used evidence from D1 which means that you already had suspicions on him, and considering that Beck was looking rather scummy from the start of the day even before Beck's role was flipped MM didn't look really pro Town to you and Beck's death only made you more certain of him being scum. Correct me if i am wrong. That would mean that GWS and Oswin could have the same reasons for going against MM that you had for finding him suspicious. So why are you questioning them on the basis of the same suspicions you had?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    I really don't think Beck's and jda95 are scum buddies. After all it was a joke vote.

    Yet, with the way Beck was overzealous towards jda95 you just gotta wonder if there in fact scum buddies.

    Vote: Jda95 he's the best we got now.
    I am sorry but this is completely contradictory, so you are saying that although you doubt jda is actually scum you still vote for him just because there is a slight chance. Thinking like that you can find reasons to vote every single player here. So I have to say, this along with your theory why Mido is scum (Which you never explained and at the same time looked like you were trying to pull attention away from Beck's wagon.) are not putting you in a good position.

    FoS: Booster Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    I fail to see any reason why i need to defend me being defended by someone else, regardless of their alignment. the entire "case" against me (and I use that term in the loosest sense of the word) is:

    -I placed a joke vote on Oswin
    -Many people saw this as suspicious(??????)
    -Some people sought to defend me
    -One of those people happened to be mafia
    Once again you are avoiding to answer the reason you got so much attention in the first place, you keep saying that we are voting you for your joke vote and you are not the only one who cast a joke vote. Well let me correct you like you have been corrected multiple times so far. We got scum reads from you because you posted a joke vote after a serious conversation had been going for a while and when you were asked about it you reacted in a sarcastic and defensive way instead of just explaining it. And yea a Mafia defending you is rather of a big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    This entire bandwagoning against me is just.... filled with holes to say the least. Beck definitely put a lot of effort into defending me. Like you just said, his actions haven't exactly achieved anything in the way of pulling attention from me, and it of course resulted in his lynch. Beck is by no means a poor player, he must have known that his dogged approach to combating the arguments against me would do nothing but put me further into the spotlight. I'm not inclined to believe he did it to frame me in any way, as of course I don't believe he expected to be lynched that phase.
    So beck didn;t try to frame you but he wasn't your scum buddy, so he just decided to help another Townie that could have been lynched in his place get off the hook... yea I can see how that would work for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's more scum to be found among those doggedly creating a "case" around my supposed "slips".
    Well then in case you are indeed Town and get lynched today we will know where to look at.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    You've done nothing but pursue me, and you're forming your arguments around your notion of my guilt (OBTAINED FROM A JOKE VOTE :I) rather than actually using anything resembling logic; and unfortunately there are plenty others following you. Aggressive playing is of course a great thing for town, yet your complete lack of common sense while doing so doesn't reflect particularly well on yourself. You've given me pretty strong reason to suspect you. Call it OMGUS all you like, I don't care. I'm calling it as I see it. You're scum.

    Vote: Yatagarasu
    Honestly I was suspicious of Mido during day 1 but she did end up helping lynch Beck (Which was done by jumping on the wagon near the end of the day so it's kinda scummy.) and I can't just ignore that. But I do have some theories, so if you get lynched and flip Town, Mido will look kinda scummy, to me at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also doctor is not the most important role and considering we killed the strongman with the extra night kill day one, I think we can afford a mislynch if you are town which I highly doubt right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    And given the loss of the doctor last night, I really don't think it'd be a good idea for the town to waste a kill on me today.
    casually reposts not-so-subtle softclaim
    Honestly, it's a weak claim. (I suppose it's a backup doctor or another power role.) A Mafia could easily claim that and by not making clear what the role exactly is it is flexible to change in case an actual power role flips or roleclaims. Also in case you actually mean backup doctor, it's not a really common role so it's rather safe for a Mafia to claim such a role. You could be saying the truth but right now you still look rather scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Yes I'm scum that just bussed my buddy day one and attacked him relentlessly day one when I had no reason to.
    I KNEW IT! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Okay: 1) I wasn't claiming. People think we lose the doctor or cop and its a big deal but no role is better or more important than another. Every role matters and every role can be good wit the right use, even vanilla. 2) If you think I'm soft-claiming then why are you voting me and saying I'm mafia. You are digging you're own grave.
    Ummm, I think jda was softclaiming about himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Froakie; That's your opinion but I believe that no role is better than another. All roles like cop, tracker, etc. in my opinion are just roles that have an easier time catching scum than roles like vanilla.
    So, a game with only vanillas for Town would be the same as a game with a Town that has varied roles? Anyway it's a matter of opinion so I won't go any further into that and it can't be taken into account for a scum read.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    There were 2 votes on him just from his random vote, which I can let slide because it's day one and even though joke voting gives a null tell every single time (like it or not it's the case, it's just a waste of a post). His "defense" post, while it probably could be better (or just not have happened at all), did not strike me as scummy. It strikes me as pretty much what happens when you're trying to defend yourself when there is no actual case against you. If it were me I would have ignored the votes against me and carried on with giving my reads and saying who I think is mafia, but I know not everyone is as good as me at this game so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
    ALL HAIL THE MASTER! jk
    OK, so far you practically said what jda has been saying (except the part where you imply you are better than him at mafia) and it hasn't helped him much.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    As for the Beck buddying, well yeah that is a little bit funny, but I'd rather base my judgement on things that he has said rather than things that other people has said because he has no control over things that other people have said.
    Unless they are scum buddies in which case they communicate and agree on their actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    @Midorikawa; I would like to you to say specifically why you think jda is mafia, because I just read the day 1 post that you have been referencing and I am extremely underwhelmed.
    I think Mido said multiple times why she thinks jda is mafia but oh well... I am not the one that has to say it again. :D

    Overall you seem to be trying a lot to defend jda and considering she is looking pretty scummy I can't help but suspect you too.

    FoS: TheMissingo

    Of course if jda does flip town as she claims then TheMissingo is out of the hook for that post.



    So with this I think:
    2. @Meron Targaryen; - Would be nice if you posted.
    3. @Akuraito; - Null read. I am waiting to see what you have to say after you catch up with the thread.
    4. @Yatagarasu; - Town and Scum reads. It will depend a lot on what jda flips.
    5. @TheMissingno.; - Leaning to scum for protecting jda so intensively but if jda flips town then he will be leaning to town.
    6. @Mijzelffan; - Slightly leaning to Town but mostly null read as I don't have many posts from you either but you have presented your opinions.
    7. @PkmnGreen; - Would be nice if you posted.
    8. @Sunburn; - Town and Scum reads. It will depend a lot on what jda flips. And if we learn Midos alignment it will also help me decide.
    9. @GengarWithSunglasses; - Slightly leaning to scum as he seems to be posting things that do not contribute to catching scum. But from what I understood that is normal for him.
    10. @HumanDawn; - Town reads but I have my own reasons for not completely trusting him. I will not reveal them just yet though.
    12. @Froakie; - CATCH THE SCUM!!! But I will be watching you in case you get converted.
    13. @FinalArcadia; - Null leaning slightly to scum, but nothing to be worried about atm.
    14. @Chronos; - Town reads in general and although he seems to be following Mido on the jda lynch I believe he was opposed to jda earlier. Then again if they are scum buddies they could have agreed on it through private chat.
    15. @Mutie; - Null read. I am waiting to see what you have to say after you catch up with the thread.
    16. @Booster Gold; - Rather scummy read as you have been posting some strange theories that contradicted themselves and seem as if you were trying to draw attention on Mido during day 1 and away from Beck.
    17. @Neon Borealis; - Would be nice if you posted.
    19. @jda95; - Top in my scum list atm.
    20. @♦Wallflower♦; - Null read, I am not sure I will be going through your posts again later today.
    21. @Spectrum Achromatic; - Would be nice if you posted.

    Seriously though many inactives... :/

    And since I think there is no reason I should be holding my vote atm as we have a pretty good chance that jda is scum.

    Vote: jda

  14. #224
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,551
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    jda started off dodging questions and has been sarcastic and insulting players as a defense. Also again why softclaim when the doctor is dead and he can't get protection. He even made a point to point out the soft claim. He's doing nothing but playing games with us. Booster on the other hand at least has his unvote of Sunburn since if he did not do that then chances are Sunburn would have let himself be lynched unless someone decided to vote for Beck.

  15. #225
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,665
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

    vote: jda

    Don't see wynaut

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •