Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 13
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Night 1 - Pretty Much Dead Already (04/5/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Will the night phase actually last 48 hours or was that a typo?
    @Paperhorse; @CrackFox; (@paperfox;)
    That's a typo. It will end tonight at 9 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znp1xn98Clo]
    @Paperhorse; @CrackFox;

How does the Strongman ability actually work?

Here in Beck's RolePM it says:

Since you were a former cop and a violent person, you are a Strongman. Once in the game you may post an extra kill and your kill will go through no matter what.
    Does that mean that it's an extra kill the Mafia can make along with their regular Nightkill, or is it the Nightkill being upgraded to bypass all protections? Thanks~
    Exactly what it says, it was an extra kill, meaning the mafia could make an extra kill along with the nightkill.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Night 1 - Pretty Much Dead Already (04/5/2013)

got my role
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@♦Wallflower♦; Since you just joined in what are your thoughts on things?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    I"M READING THE THREAD! GIVE ME A SECOND WOMAN!
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    I didn't say I need your thoughts right this second. Just asking for your thoughts ahead of time to make sure you don't try to avoid speaking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    I didn't say I need your thoughts right this second. Just asking for your thoughts ahead of time to make sure you don't try to avoid speaking.
    I don't really have much to say right now, but I will separate all the players into different sections.

Right now I think that:
    Froakie and I are the only confirmed townies. (duh)
    TheMissigno., Yatagarasu, Chronos and Sunburn are likely to be town.
    Booster Gold and Gengarwithsunglasses are drunk and should go home.
    m0ckingbird20, Master Mew and Humandawn should keep it simple.
    Meron, Aku, parma and SA need to post MOAR.
    The Hosts need to update the OP.
    MIJZ is mafia yo.
    Oswin, FA and NB: N/A
    I have to work now and will probably not come back until tomorrow (16 hours shift wtf!) so yea. More input then.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    They don't seem to be doing really aggressive defending, and being that we're on page nine already in this game (at least on default settings), I don't think it's hard to believe that some people have gotten some slight feels for who is seeming a little more town-like than others. In that case, it makes sense for some defending anyway, and while I still find Oswin suspicious, I never understood what was noteworthy about jda's vote in the first place. However, I'm seeing more "teaming up" (not the best phrase, but I currently am drawing a blank) between Oswin and jda, so using that against Beck doesn't make as much sense.

Scum buddying is possible, but this early - when Day 1 votes always are so flexible and sway easily - I don't think the risk would be worth it. One might be mafia, possibly two... but I highly doubt the entire group would be anyway.
    You put more attention to Oswin and jda95, and almost nothing on Beck despite mentioning it before I subbed in the game:
    I put more attention on Oswin because I found him most suspicious with his contradictory posts about wanting a day 1 lynch, but not working to make that happen and seemingly waiting for a bandwagon, hence my vote on him. jda95 I wasn't actually trying to put attention on. Like I said in the above post, I never understood why anyone was finding his vote all that scummy, so that's kind of the opposite of trying to put attention on him. Honestly, I really didn't see Beck doing any substantial defending of them, which makes sense when it was his head on the chopping block anyway, so I didn't see any reason to focus on that with the buddying thing when there was jda and Oswin who were doing it far more so.

However! I did account for the possibility of scum among the three, and that has proven true. My top suspect would've been Oswin, but there's still a definite possibility that he is as well, and if it was day 2 right now, I'd be voting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    You put more attention to Oswin and jda95, and almost nothing on Beck despite mentioning it before I subbed in the game:

[02/05/2013 20:25:51] Haley Marie: I bet Beck didn't expect his post in Walking Dead Mafia to get the spotlight on him like that so quickly.

With what Beck flipped out to be, I'm finding it to be suspicious.
    I was more amused that he came in saying he wanted out of the spotlight... and then opened up a whole can of attention for himself, effectively accomplishing the exact opposite.

I can't really help that you're reading it in a suspicious way, but I was pretty neutral on Beck and my throwaway comment there reflects that.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Your hosts are unable to update. Due to internet problems and unforseen circumstances this phase will not end until tomorrow night, 9PM EST. Please get your night actions in before then if you haven't already. We apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you!

Blog Entries

Yatagarasu is now Midorikawa

I Live In The War Room GengarWithSunglasses's Avatar

Great, we've already eliminated some scum!

Blog Entries

Okay in case mafia night kills me. For the day phase the best lynches would be Master Mew or jda95. I also think FA should be kept an eye on and here's why for the three:

Master Mew

Overall he tried to lynch Sunburn off of one post and seemed to really not like the bandwagon on Beck, nor someone finding Sunburn's posts flaws, yet not voting for him.

jda95

He's sarcastic and playing games in a word which is an easy way to avoid letting worry slip through in posts.

Also these by Beck make him seem more suspicious:

So many posts defending jda over something that was not at the time enough to lynch him off of.

This is what I find odd by FA and it also makes me more suspicious of jda:

CURRENT FoS: jda95, Master Mew, FinalArcadia

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Hershel sat in the darkness; the candlelight flickering against the cold walls of the prison cell. His daughters, Beth and Maggie sat next to him silently, waiting for Hershel to begin reading. They both looked at him sadly; knowingly; this could be their last night together as a family.

Hershel took out his Bible and began to read in a soft voice.

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
    Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday….”

Hershel finished reading. He looked up and saw Beth nodding off. He squeezed her hand.

“Go to sleep now,” he whispered to her. Beth smiled.

“Good night, Daddy,” she said sweetly, as she and Maggie left the room.

Hershel sat alone in the darkness, contemplating the Bible’s passages as the candle burned to nothing.

Suddenly, he heard a noise on the other side of the room. A lone walker had infiltrated their room. Before Hershel could cry out and escape, the walker had bitten him.

In Woodbury, The Governor slowly made his way towards his target. He was full of anger and wanted nothing more but to kill one the members of his own town. He knew he shouldn’t trust anyone, not even his closest friends. However, the Governor didn’t get his chance tonight….

It is now day 2. Phase ends 5/7/13 at 9 PM EST

Oh and for anyone who is interested here is the audio of Hershel reading from the Bible from the show: link
    Last edited by Paperhorse; 5th May 2013 at 08:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 2 - My Refuge, My Fortress (05/5/2013)

Aw what, not the doctor :/

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Gagh no ;; oh well.... At least we got a good lynch on Day 1, but that's a pretty heavy price to pay. I guess I was wrong to suspect MM as it looks like he was just trying to rev up discussion.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Well, fuck... I suppose Mafia got lucky on that, they couldn't have knows who is the doctor unless they have a rolecop and they receive the results before the end of the phase... which would be kinda OP, or the other option is that MM role claimed doctor to a Mafia member. Which I doubt.

I know I said I will post my reads after the update but it's late here so I will provide my updated reads first thing after class tomorrow... well, after I eat.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast