Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 12
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    If you think she's mafia, why are you not voting for her?

I'm going to Unvote: Yatagarasu and Vote: Beck because I won't tie the votes up, which would be detrimental.

Thank you Yatagarasu for realizing that a single post is not a reason for lynching someone, although it is Day 1 so it's not as bad imo. I'm still wary of you, but since you unvoted me I'll oblige and see if your read on Beck is good. If so, you're as good as cleared and I'll focus my attention elsewhere.
    So much for I am not going to vote for Beck. There was a tie and that means there would be no lynch but instead you jumped for the hammer.
    The only reason I said I would not vote for Beck was so that I wouldn't tie the votes. This does not tie the voting, and tying the votes is the #1 thing I wanted to avoid. You read my post but did not understand it.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Ok, To anyones question, no that was not my only opinion. I personally think that Mido and Chronos are mafia here's why.

1. The way Mido's playing. To me she's over analyzing everything. That's not bad, but when you try and try again that comes off as scummy. Chronos now,
    I'm not understanding why some are against Yatagarasu playing aggressively when m0ckingbird is doing the same thing
    here's the thing they both really aren't doing the same thing, one critiquing everything to make it look like she's scum hunting, while the other (who hasn't been here a whole lot) critiques what he feels like needs critiquing.

Just to test my theory I'll Vote : Sunburn if he flips town, I am going to vote for you Yatagarusu.

Fos: Yatagarusu, Chronos
    You think I'm mafia because I said that Oswin's reason for voting Yatagarasu was unreasonable? I mean, what I said is the truth. Proving yourself to be a town member is one of the biggest parts of the game, so how is she automatically mafia for that? I could see if he said maybe she seems a bit fickle, but it's Day 1; everything is a little scattered right now, so that's understandable to me.

Cause I am awesome... jk

OK, seriously now. The difference is that although I am being aggressive I wasn't hasty with my vote while Yatagarasu was both rather quick to vote Beck and also to switch to Beck when the opportunity was given. Currently I believe she has defended herself adequately enough the the accusations cast against her but that certainly doesn't clear her.
    I can see this, but Oswin seems like he was voting Yatagarasu more because of her aggressive behavior, not because of how she was voting.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; What do you mean exactly? Your post is confusing.

Vote Count:
    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    Sunburn IV-(Master Mew, Sunburn, m0ckingbird20, HumanDawn)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    jda95 II-(Mijzelffan, GengarWithSunglasses)
    Beck V-(TheMissingno., Yatagarasu, Chronos, GengarWithSunglasses, Sunburn)
    Yatagarasu I-(Oswin)
    Sunburn said a while ago that he won't be voting beck as it would be simply to make himself survive and instead voted you as he thought you were a better option.

So suddenly, you change your vote from sunburn to beck and also sunburn changes his vote from you to beck (which ends up hammering beck in the last minute while he could have just waited kept the vote as he thought you are better lynch option.). I can't say this ain't suspicious.

Edit:
    ninja'd by many....

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    I can see this, but Oswin seems like he was voting Yatagarasu more because of her aggressive behavior, not because of how she was voting.
    Ow I didn't realize that post was specifically about Oswin's accusation.

2nd Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    The only reason I said I would not vote for Beck was so that I wouldn't tie the votes. This does not tie the voting, and tying the votes is the #1 thing I wanted to avoid. You read my post but did not understand it.
    Still, if I recall correctly your post never showed that you considered Beck a better lynch option than yatagarsu. so why the sudden change of heart?
    Last edited by m0ckingbird20; 3rd May 2013 at 07:44 PM.

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, the votes will be locked at 9PM EST which means the update will take place sometime after that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; What do you mean exactly? Your post is confusing.

Vote Count:
    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    Sunburn IV-(Master Mew, Sunburn, m0ckingbird20, HumanDawn)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    jda95 II-(Mijzelffan, GengarWithSunglasses)
    Beck V-(TheMissingno., Yatagarasu, Chronos, GengarWithSunglasses, Sunburn)
    Yatagarasu I-(Oswin)
    Sunburn said a while ago that he won't be voting beck as it would be simply to make himself survive and instead voted you as he thought you were a better option.

So suddenly, you change your vote from sunburn to beck and also sunburn changes his vote from you to beck (which ends up hammering beck in the last minute while he could have just waited kept the vote as he thought you are better lynch option.). I can't say this ain't suspicious.

Edit:
    ninja'd by many....

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    Ow I didn't realize that post was specifically about Oswin's accusation.
    My #1 priority is to avoid a no lynch. Me voting Beck avoids a no lynch. If there was a no lynch, I would survive, but we would get no information, so I voted for Beck. Otherwise it was either me being lynched or a no lynch. I don't want to have to explain this again XD Beck and Yatagarasu were on my shortlist for suspicious users, so it's not out of left field that I would vote for Beck.

I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@m0ckingbird20; While Suburn did initially vote me, he made it apparent he did not want this phase to end in a no lynch even if he was the lynched one, also he said he suspected Beck in his post where he voted me.

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind, votes are locked now. It's almost 3AM here. I will check back in the morning and provide new reads with a clear head. I am thinking something is off though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

^Voting locked. Update pending.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I don't need another friend
    When most of them, I can barely keep up with them
    Perfectly able to hold my own hand
    But I still can't kiss my own neck"

- Wye Oak: Civilian

It was a long day. The survivors were out as they always were, patrolling their homes. In the distance they noticed a lone walker making its way towards them. This walker wasn't like any other they had seen. He was well built and had piercing eyes. Almost immediately some members of the group recognised his pale, bloodied face. A moment of silence passed before the group began to draw their weapons. One by one the survivors began firing bullets until the walker was thrown to the ground by the force. A handful of survivors surrounded the lifeless body. To some, he was just another walker, to others he had been a friend and a lover.

It's now Night 1. You may start sending in your night actions. The next phase will begin at approximately 9PM EST (2PM GMT) on the 6/5/13.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Night 1 - Pretty Much Dead Already (04/5/2013)

I had fun while I was alive (or dead, rather)! Good game!

And good luck to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Night 1 - Pretty Much Dead Already (04/5/2013)

Will the night phase actually last 48 hours or was that a typo?
    @Paperhorse; @CrackFox; (@paperfox;)
    That's nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Confrontation ~ Presto 2009 - Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Music Extended - YouTube

@Paperhorse; @CrackFox;

How does the Strongman ability actually work?

Here in Beck's RolePM it says:

Since you were a former cop and a violent person, you are a Strongman. Once in the game you may post an extra kill and your kill will go through no matter what.
    Does that mean that it's an extra kill the Mafia can make along with their regular Nightkill, or is it the Nightkill being upgraded to bypass all protections? Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    I love how the popular assumption right now is me being mafia due to my absolutely incredible plot of putting a vote without explanation on someone.
    I wouldn't say that Mijzelffan's vote makes it a "popular" assumption alone.

I know it's quite a risky gambit but I took it, and I'm pretty amazed that the quick-witted town managed to put together the puzzle pieces in time to realize the extent of my plan. *slow clap*

You're asking me to get yourself whipped by me, fool.

What possible reason could I have to vote someone who hadn't posted yet on day one????? Why do I need to explain a clearly self explanatory vote?????? Why am I legitimately being suspected for this?????
    Every possible reason there might be??? Because it wasn't self explanatory and nobody can read your mind??? It's awkward behaviour that makes no sense??? Why are we talking LIKE THIS???

thank u conversation police
    For one, it's not your place to be telling people when and why they can or can't vote in a certain way..... not to mention, I'll say it again, it's day one. As a rule I tend not to get involved in ridiculously unnecessary discussions of meta on day one. Me choosing not to get involved in a conversation indicates scumminess how exactly? :I
    He can still recommend it.

it's day one
    it's day one
    day one
    day one
    So. Fucking. What?

I honestly hate the "it's Day One" argument(more like excuse) every time it's brought up as an excuse to do nothing. Stuff has actually happened in thread that you can form an opinion on that isn't entirely on meta, so using the "Day One" excuse is just foolishly foolish play.

tldr shaking my head VIGOROUSLY at people with even a shred of suspicion against me right now.

but at the end of the day i can say my vote succeeded in creating discussion at least ;P
    I'm shaking my head vigorously at you for your foolish behaviour. The discussion you created is the incredibly generic "random vote for no reason at all".

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    They don't seem to be doing really aggressive defending, and being that we're on page nine already in this game (at least on default settings), I don't think it's hard to believe that some people have gotten some slight feels for who is seeming a little more town-like than others. In that case, it makes sense for some defending anyway, and while I still find Oswin suspicious, I never understood what was noteworthy about jda's vote in the first place. However, I'm seeing more "teaming up" (not the best phrase, but I currently am drawing a blank) between Oswin and jda, so using that against Beck doesn't make as much sense.

Scum buddying is possible, but this early - when Day 1 votes always are so flexible and sway easily - I don't think the risk would be worth it. One might be mafia, possibly two... but I highly doubt the entire group would be anyway.

@Booster Gold

If you think it was a joke vote, then there really wouldn't be much explanation to receive about it, so that doesn't make much sense to me. Additionally, you only came in here with that comment about jda's vote. Do you have anyone at the moment you'd find vote (or at least FoS) worthy?
    You put more attention to Oswin and jda95, and almost nothing on Beck despite mentioning it before I subbed in the game:

[02/05/2013 20:25:51] Haley Marie: I bet Beck didn't expect his post in Walking Dead Mafia to get the spotlight on him like that so quickly.

With what Beck flipped out to be, I'm finding it to be suspicious.

I'm going to have to continue later on tonight as I have the last part of an English exam I have to study a bit for.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, Mafia first lynch. Well, that's rare. :D

I guess Yatagarasu and Sunburn were right about voting Beck last second. I want to see what happens this night and then I will fully update my reads.

And sorry for being way too aggressive during end-day (it was unprofessional :P), I was really tired but wanted to see how this ends up...

Also just curious, @Booster Gold; I am not fully aware on your theory that Yatagarsu is scum, can you explain?

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Always nice when you hit mafia day 1. Looks like he was some sure-fire mafia vigilante, so it's really nice to have that out of the way. This also provides a lot to go for on for day 2, so that's extra nice. Guess the people who say day 1 doesn't have to be useless are right sometimes huh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

that's awesome. :D @HumanDawn; My role was immediately be revealed to be innocent at the beginning of day 1. I had no choice.

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast