Mafia: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013) - Page 10

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 777
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

  1. #136
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu
    I also don't like how him, Oswin, and jda are suddenly defending each other in their posts despite it being day one meaning the only real alliances there should be is the mafia or any masons or lovers.
    They don't seem to be doing really aggressive defending, and being that we're on page nine already in this game (at least on default settings), I don't think it's hard to believe that some people have gotten some slight feels for who is seeming a little more town-like than others. In that case, it makes sense for some defending anyway, and while I still find Oswin suspicious, I never understood what was noteworthy about jda's vote in the first place. However, I'm seeing more "teaming up" (not the best phrase, but I currently am drawing a blank) between Oswin and jda, so using that against Beck doesn't make as much sense.

    Scum buddying is possible, but this early - when Day 1 votes always are so flexible and sway easily - I don't think the risk would be worth it. One might be mafia, possibly two... but I highly doubt the entire group would be anyway.

    @Booster Gold

    If you think it was a joke vote, then there really wouldn't be much explanation to receive about it, so that doesn't make much sense to me. Additionally, you only came in here with that comment about jda's vote. Do you have anyone at the moment you'd find vote (or at least FoS) worthy?

  2. #137
    Soul Suckin' Jerk Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where It's At!
    Posts
    1,230
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    I've taken a step back and read a bit deeper into each players' posts. And while I have accumulated a list of inactive players (granted Mr.F, now) as well as monoposters, they're not my biggest concern. I disagree with you Midorikawa when you say that Sunburn being accused was solely based on meta, for similar reasons as MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Nope. Although she did play Newbieville with Sunburn so I am interested to hear if she sees parallels or not. It's more of an idle interest, though, I found the post independently scummy.
    His complete indifference did not bother me before (as I was in the same boat), but I think what makes the case so compelling is his subsequent inactivity and lack of response. Not to mention Parma's single post defending his ambivalence. And after that everyone left it alone. I think there's something more and it's worth digging deeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Agreeing with Missy, not being afraid to die is a nice trait in a town member, and being active gives us information which is always a good thing :D I'm also happy that we have a confirmed town member right off the bat. With this being Day 1 I'm probably going to hold off on voting for now, although since this is a big game it would probably be easier to be aggressive early.
    Vote: Sunburn

    Look, guys, I found one!

    @Yatagarasu Do you see what I see?
    Neutral post and you mentioned Newbieville in a different post. He posted a lot of informative helpful hints in Newbieville but never took any real stance. On the crazy not: the agreeing with Missingno can be taken as buttering up or trying to get on a townie's good side assuming Missingno is town, if not it could be mafia agreeing with mafia.

    Also his arguing with himself and not doing anything except that when he says its better to be aggressive is odd. What's notable is he said it is probably better to be aggressive early on which is interesting word choice and again being neutral.
    I agree with you as well when he mentions being aggressive is good, yet does not partake. It seems like he could care less, as now he's out of the Town's focus.

    I am going to Vote: Sunburn.

  3. #138
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,572
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    @FinalArcadia; Beck did some defending too.
    @Beck; Good point on Parma and we should keep an eye on her. She's a quiet player and it makes it difficult to catch her as mafia. I said meta because he was neutral in newbieville and neutral again here which is where we got his behavior from.

    UNVOTE: Beck
    VOTE: Sunburn

  4. #139
    The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Behind you...
    Posts
    35

    Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Crazy Theory Thing That is Most Likely Totally Just An Insane Thing That Should Be Ignored: Oswin notably missed Mijz's vote on jda which was easy to see despite being in the middle of a sentence because like all votes it was bolded. This could mean several things: 1) He wanted people to miss it in hopes of someone voting jda and unintentionally tying the votes 2) jda could be mafia voting mafia and Oswin is protecting him 3) Oswin actually did miss the vote.
    That might not be completely crazy, option 1 sounds plausible but too risky for a Mafia to do. But the again everyone would think it is too risky and ignore it. Ehhh... I'll just keep it in mind to combine with any further reads.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Actually from my experience in bulba staying low gets you more attention that actually participating. And finger pointing is part of the game as other also said, and not having any good reads is different than not having any reads at all, in any case we prefer to know what others think otherwise it's ridiculously easy for mafia to slip unseen and there is not game development. jda could be poking on Oswin in sense that he wanted to check Oswin's reaction to a vote on him it's practically what happens in day 1 but it was rather late for that with a conversation started, so actually I think there is chance there is something more to that. In any case I would have asked you for any further reads on other players but others got to that much earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    You seem a little to eager to jump on Beck, I am not saying his post didn't look scummy but you were took quick to unvote spectrum just to vote him after his first post, besides he is not the only one who hadn't provided any reads so far. At that time I found jda and oswin equally scummy. So, spectrum could just be your scumm buddy and you voted for him with no actuall hard facts and jumped on the first opportunity to unvote him and make everyone think you couldn;t be on the same team. All a theory of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    You're such a rebel, so much better than all the sheep that have been actually playing the game. Again I ask, what if everyone else were like you and just sat back and waited for mafia to be handed to them on a silver platter? Then there wouldn't be a game. You're acting anti-town, and you deserve my vote.
    Follows up to my point above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Beck; I saw [both of] you viewing the thread. Don't you [two] have anything to share
    Paperhorse I-(Spectrum Achromatic)
    TheMissingno. I-(Chronos)
    Sunburn I-(Master Mew)
    Oswin II-(jda95, FinalArcadia)
    Froakie I-(Froakie)
    No Lynch I-(Oswin)
    jda95 I-(Mijzelffan)
    Beck I-(TheMissingno.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Crazy Theory Thing That is Most Likely Totally Just An Insane Thing That Should Be Ignored: Oswin notably missed Mijz's vote on jda which was easy to see despite being in the middle of a sentence because like all votes it was bolded. This could mean several things: 1) He wanted people to miss it in hopes of someone voting jda and unintentionally tying the votes 2) jda could be mafia voting mafia and Oswin is protecting him 3) Oswin actually did miss the vote.
    That might not be completely crazy, option 1 sounds plausible but too risky for a Mafia to do. But the again everyone would think it is too risky and ignore it. Ehhh... I'll just keep it in mind to combine with any further reads.hat might not be completely crazy, option 1 sounds plausible but too risky for a Mafia to do. But the again everyone would think it is too risky and ignore it. Ehhh... I'll just keep it in mind to combine with any further reads.


    Not really. I've admittedly tried to stay low key because there is a lot of finger pointing going on in this thread and it's uncomfortable. I don't have an reads right now, so until I do I'll keep an eye out. Meaning, of course, nothing overly suspicious. jda is obviously poking at Oswin, so I wouldn't read too far into that; not yet, at least. I've been reading the thread, though, don't worry.
    Actually from my experience in bulba staying low gets you more attention that actually participating.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Oh, so you wanted to prevent something like this happening?

    Unvote: Spectrum Achromatic

    Vote: Beck

    It seems your plan has backfired, doesn't it.

    "I've been reading though, don't worry." Oh but I do worry. If you have thoughts on the game, then share them. If you're not sharing them with us then I'm free to assume you're sharing them in the mafia QT. How do you think you'd have any opinions to form on people if everyone who has already posted had instead just sat back and waited for other people to post like you are doing? It's fundamentally anti-town and it deserves a scum read.

    Of course there's finger pointing, it's a fucking mafia game.
    You seem a little to eager to jump on Beck, I am not saying his post didn't look scummy but you were took quick to unvote spectrum just to vote him after his first post, besides he is not the only one who hadn't provided any reads so far. At that time I found jda and oswin equally scummy. So, spectrum could just be your scumm buddy and you voted for him with no actual hard facts and jumped on the first opportunity to unvote him and make everyone think you couldn't be on the same team. All a theory of course.You seem a little to eager to jump on Beck, I am not saying his post didn't look scummy but you were took quick to unvote spectrum just to vote him after his first post, besides he is not the only one who hadn't provided any reads so far. At that time I found jda and oswin equally scummy. So, spectrum could just be your scum buddy and you voted for him with no actual hard facts and jumped on the first opportunity to unvote him and make everyone think you couldn't be on the same team.

    FoS: Missingo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    You're such a rebel, so much better than all the sheep that have been actually playing the game. Again I ask, what if everyone else were like you and just sat back and waited for mafia to be handed to them on a silver platter? Then there wouldn't be a game. You're acting anti-town, and you deserve my vote.
    Follows up to my point above.ollows up to my point above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    The issue is that you were going to until you got called out on it. It's nice that you actually responded when you got called out, though.
    Explain please. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    I be votin' foh' Jda95 foh' noh reazonz at allzzz. I still be readin' this thread and I be changin' my votez if I deem itz necessary. Yeah, anyway, I'm just gonna' random vote for now, but if I see anything of interest I'll change. I'm just finishing reading the thread right now, so yeah.

    Vote: Jda95
    I am repeating Yatagarasu here but, why would you cast a vote if you are still reading and without almost presenting any evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarWithSunglasses View Post
    Hell yeah!

    Anyway, I've read the thread and decided to give a serious vote here. I personally think that Beck is scum.

    Unvote: Jda95 Vote: Beck

    He has been lurking and hasn't really made many aggressive claims yet. I sense a bit of neutrality through his posts and that comes off kind of scummy to me. His posts were usually defensive and the way he defended himself didn't come off positive to me. Then again, nobody really wants to die and everyone has their own writing style. He didn't initially admit to random voting either. He really comes scummy to me. I didn't really notice that so much happened when I posted that retarded random vote, because this isn't usually happens on day 1 (well in games that I've played).
    Bolded part: So you say that he defended himself but you also say that's normal but you still think he is scum? I am not saying he isn't, but your read is contradicting itself. Not looking good. Also you posted a random vote while we were at 6 pages of posts in day 1 and you say you didn't realize much had been said? Sorry but Papa ain't no buying that... I always wanted to say something like that. :D Don't Judge Me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Like I said, I can retract my vote before the phase ends. I'm not looking for a bandwagon, I was going with no vote because I felt not saying anything would be pointless. (I realise a no lynch would be too pls)
    Yea but you could have just held your vote. A no lynch practically means that the player doesn't wish for a lynch to occurs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Wow! Shit got real. Anyways, I haz come to a decision that jda95 vote was a joke vote, mainly because it was early in the game. Explanation would be nice to why he did it, but i'm sure he wouldn't do something that cray-cray.
    That's all you have to say?

    Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    thank u conversation police
    For one, it's not your place to be telling people when and why they can or can't vote in a certain way..... not to mention, I'll say it again, it's day one. As a rule I tend not to get involved in ridiculously unnecessary discussions of meta on day one. Me choosing not to get involved in a conversation indicates scumminess how exactly? :I

    tldr shaking my head VIGOROUSLY at people with even a shred of suspicion against me right now.

    but at the end of the day i can say my vote succeeded in creating discussion at least ;P
    First of all be nice... my feelings are hurt. :C
    Second of all I never told you what to do I explained why I think your actions caught my attention.
    The time that you posted during day 1 is what felt off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    ...Anyway, I think the Beck wagon grew too easily.
    The wagon Beck grew fast although not completely unjustified, his original post was kinda scummy looking, but in my opinion his answers have placed him into a better position than others for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You seemed to mostly agree with my misgivings from Sunburn's post (correct me if I'm wrong), but opted to hold your vote - until an easy "anti-town" policy lynch on Beck was proposed. Your reluctance to join the Sunburn wagon that you appeared to sympathize with doesn't line up with the ease with which you joined the Beck wagon. Can you explain it to me?
    Something similar can be applied to Missingo's reaction to Becks original post. He did jump on it immediately and unvoted spectrum without second thought. Just saying. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @Master Mew; I withheld my vote at the time waiting to see what else came up and Beck caught me as suspicious. I also don't like how him, Oswin, and jda are suddenly defending each other in their posts despite it being day one meaning the only real alliances there should be is the mafia or any masons or lovers.
    There is Rick's family that could be 2 lovers and a child making them a possible team. CF said during signups that even characters before season 3 are included when I asked her so it's quite possible. Of course they could just be mafia scum-buddies. I am just saying that it's not a sold lead to go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Sunburns case is meta and therefore difficult to build votes towards especially since his inactivity makes it difficult to get replies from. Therefore I concentrated my attention on others not letting anyone slip by. Beck's defense has been a repeat of "its day one" and other stuff and has yet to give me any reason not to vote him. Mafia make slip ups and I believe his lynch regardless of alignment will give some interesting information. I can say I agree about the votes though Chronos just seems like a follow the leader thing with some random input while GWS's disturbed me the moment I saw it, but then again from my experience with him, he does some really scummy things to save himself which makes it difficult to decide what kind of vote it is. If you can manage to get two other votes for Sunburn then I will gladly vote for him with you, but for now I'm voting suspects I can get support for.
    Agreed, when someone is inactive it is harder to build a case against them but just letting them go isn't exactly Town like behaviour. Also why would you let MM alone try to build up votes on Sunburn if you think that he is a better option than Beck? And not being charismatic is not an excuse, you are still supposed to lynch whoever you think is the best option. You said that of MM can get 2 more votes you will join... that's a pretty good time for a Mafia scum-buddy to join the wagon so they won't draw attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    This is a 21 player game with probably about 4 mafia and 1 indep. The indep is most likely the Governor with a win condition of killing Micchione making him a threat due to the fact that Micchione is allied with the main group in show. That means I have a five in twenty one chance in hitting a threat with my vote. If Beck comes up town then the others who voted him become my concentration for the next phase.
    Why the ones who voted him only? Any scum-buddies beck might have in case he flips mafia might have stayed out of the wagon and simply laid low just so they would avoid such attention. Are you trying to focus our attention to those that have voted Beck so far?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Nope. Although she did play Newbieville with Sunburn so I am interested to hear if she sees parallels or not. It's more of an idle interest, though, I found the post independently scummy.
    His complete indifference did not bother me before (as I was in the same boat), but I think what makes the case so compelling is his subsequent inactivity and lack of response. Not to mention Parma's single post defending his ambivalence. And after that everyone left it alone. I think there's something more and it's worth digging deeper.
    Good point, I kinda missed the Parma's single defending post. Which is strange. Still you haven't exactly proved your innocence, but I am neither confident that you are scummy. I am willing to wait at least one more phase so I get a more clear picture on your actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @FinalArcadia; Beck did some defending too.
    @Beck; Good point on Parma and we should keep an eye on her. She's a quiet player and it makes it difficult to catch her as mafia. I said meta because he was neutral in newbieville and neutral again here which is where we got his behavior from.

    UNVOTE: Beck
    VOTE: Sunburn
    This looks like you are trying to divert attention from yourself.

    So here what I see about Yatagarsu so far:
    1) Ignores MM's accusations against Sunburn.
    2) Jumps on Beck wagon as soon as she sees it.
    3) Never brings up Sunburns case until MM forces her to talk about it.
    4) Agrees that Sunburn is probably a better option than Beck and says she is willing to jump on wagon BUT inly after 2 votes are on it.
    5) Gives some crappy excuse about charisma why she didn't go against Sunburn.
    6) Jumps on the wagon as soon a point is made against Sunburn by BECK the one she was voting.

    FoS: Yatgarasu




    So the reason I didn't quote answer individually on everything Beck's defence included is cause it's simply to many extra posts. :/

    But I do agree that Beck's original post was really scummy but with one thing that troubled me. Why would a mafia member actually say that they are laying low, he could have just said that he didn't have time to post reads or something like that. That can work the other way around also so it certainly doesn't clear him in any way. Just a thought. Also Beck did show up and presented a defence although it repeated similar claims such as "it's day 1" over and over it still had some good points.

    So although I am not willing to vote for him atm as I am not certain enough about his alignment I think we should keep an eye on him.

    FoS: Beck



    As for my vote, I think it's finally time that I cast it.

    I am going to:
    Vote: Sunburn

    I already stated why I find him scummy in my second post and in addition to Becks good remark on how Parma defended him just once and him not actually bothering to show up in the thread after he thought he was cleared looks like mafia behaviour to me. Plus I think he is a better option than anyone else atm.



    So with this we have:
    Sunburn - IV (Master Mew, Beck, Yatagarsu, m0ckingbird20)
    Oswin - II (jda95, Final Arcadia)
    Froakie - I (Froakie)
    jda95 - I (Mijzelffan)
    Beck - III (Missingno, Chronos, GengarWithSunglasses)

  5. #140
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    @Paperhorse; @CrackFox;

    I'd like to sub in for Mr. F.

  6. #141
    Merry Christmas! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,684
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Unvote: No lynch.

    Vote: Yatagarasu

    Reason being I think you are trying to divert attention from you being mafia by playing aggressively and trying to look as townie as possible. Also I'm tired of people complaining about my no lynch vote and I really cannot be bothered to keep discussing it :b

  7. #142
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,261
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Paperhorse; @CrackFox;

    I'd like to sub in for Mr. F.
    Thank you. I'll send you your role now.

    I also need a sub for FrostyGaga. @♦Wallflower♦; @Mutie;?

  8. #143
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Role confirmed.

    I'll need some time to read everything through carefully again and form an opinion.

  9. #144
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,572
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Unvote: No lynch.

    Vote: Yatagarasu

    Reason being I think you are trying to divert attention from you being mafia by playing aggressively and trying to look as townie as possible. Also I'm tired of people complaining about my no lynch vote and I really cannot be bothered to keep discussing it :b
    If I see the bolded reason repeat after this post I'm literally going to flip. Its honestly annoying to see people constantly call me mafia, regardless of my alignment, just because I'm aggressive and "trying to look town" I see this so many times and honestly its not real evidence because I always play this way especially as town.


    @m0ckingbird20; I never ignored MM's case on Sunburn so I don't know why you think I did. I withheld my vote because I wanted to see what came up and then stuff with Beck, jda, and Oswin came up that I was concentrating on since they were active. I can say I didn't see what MM saw in Sunburn's post until where he mentioned me asking if I saw what he saw where I then read carefully and as you saw posted what I read in his post. As for the charisma, I've been on the receiving end of lynches lead by MM plenty of time regardless of alignment, and trust me trying to argue against him is not easy and I always fail. FA once said he was charismatic and she is write considering he's talked himself out of some good situations. Sorry if you find it suspicious if I'm pursuing three other leaders that are active over a single lead. Also I didn't jump on the Beck wagon, I was the second vote for starters, and I decided to vote him. I actually meant to vote him before the post in which I did but forgot to. And as for Sunburn I didn't think anyone would follow without more of a reason, but when Beck showed an interest in lynching him by voting then I became the third vote and decided that maybe just maybe I could manage to get another vote on him from someone. I haven't attempted yet however because I've been sick all week and its just gotten worse so I didn't feel up to digging through the thread. Also: Just because I think someone is suspicious and possible mafia, it doesn't mean I won't work with them to find mafia because there's always a chance of them being town or being innocent. If anyone else would have voted Sunburn I still would have changed my vote at the prospect of the possibility of lynching him.

  10. #145
    Registered User Pariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,246
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    me
    My life is a nightmare

  11. #146
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,572
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    me
    What does "me" mean? Mind explaining.

  12. #147
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    me
    What does "me" mean? Mind explaining.
    That she'd sub in for FrostyGaga.

  13. #148
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,572
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ♦Wallflower♦ View Post
    me
    What does "me" mean? Mind explaining.
    That she'd sub in for FrostyGaga.
    Oh okay. My bad then ^^;

  14. #149
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,336
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Thanks @♦Wallflower♦; Your role PM will be sent shortly. Confirm when you get it.

  15. #150
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Walking Dead Mafia: Day 1 - Seed (05/1/2013)

    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
    The issue is that you were going to until you got called out on it. It's nice that you actually responded when you got called out, though.
    Explain please. :/
    There's really not much to explain other than the fact that jda95 took a while to respond to others pressing him for any sort of reasoning behind his vote, and he hadn't responded yet when I posted that.

    I'm not understanding why some are against Yatagarasu playing aggressively when m0ckingbird is doing the same thing. So, when Yatagarasu does it, she looks scummy, but m0ckingbird gets a pass? Both are actually doing something. I'm almost inclined to vote Oswin now. You're supposed to make yourself look town, regardless of your alignment. I don't get why he's using that as a reason to vote her.

    FoS: Oswin
    Midorikawa likes this.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •