Mafia: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!) - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 2/Bloody Night/2-17-13)

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    OK, so how does following a bandwagon hoping to get some clues (since its day 2 and we still have nothing) makes us scummy. I was not planning to lynch Insanish just because of inactivity for 1 day. I was just waiting for his answer. For example if it was defensive with no actual reasons and other people had tried to back him up immediately after the band wagon started that would have looked scummy to me at least. But things turned out I have no reads in Insanish and therefore.

UNVOTE: Insanish Danish
    He said he had more of a town read on you (and didn't vote you, but rather Booster Gold), so I'm not sure why you got defensive here.

However, your reaction is interesting. Even though Human's vote wasn't aimed at you (I don't think), you sure were quick to unvote Insanish Danish, seemingly in response that, even if your given reason was claiming to have no reads on Danish. This isn't Radiant Dawn, where votes will deal damage, so that you unvoted and didn't provide any other suspicions or a vote strikes me as a bit suspicious, though you were quick to actually vote Danish shortly after Midorikawa's initial vote.

Trying to just go with the flow, to avoid standing out? And then being defensive to something that wasn't really aimed at you like that...

VOTE: m0ckingbird20

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    There was no reason for you to have voted her, though. If you were really waiting for her reaction, why not hold your vote? Pressuring was hardly needed by that point; barely any time had passed since Midori's vote and yours. 20 minutes, sure, but I've gone hours without refreshing on Bulba to check for notifications, so 20 minutes really isn't a large amount of time.

You can just say that you weren't planning to lynch her, but hopping on the bandwagon like that made it seem like you were willing to lynch her. Like I said, there was no reason if you were waiting for her reaction; it wouldn't be so bad if you had at least said it was a pressure vote over just agreeing with Midori.
    One vote is usually ignored even by the target most of the time or f not ignored taken really lightly. So I thought that 2 could make a difference on pressure voting. It's the name itself "pressure" what applies better pressure one person or 2? I didn't know that Booster was going to join the wagon it was just coincidence.

Also the 20 minutes is just cause I really have nothing better to do today so I just spend a lot of time. I actually check after episode of Supernatural I watch and that's why my vote came that fast. I wasn't waiting for it or something. It just looked like a fairly good idea at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I don't think I said that it made you look scummy, and, your only given reason for voting Insanish Danish was for inactivity. You could have waited for her answer anyway. Also, what "clues" could you have gotten from lynching somebody who hasn't said a single thing? And um, in her response, she has to be defensive, saying why she was inactive. Yeah, I'm only backing her up because I found the bandwagon to be poor. Not saying anything in 3 phases is hardly a read to even vote for somebody in the first place.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Akuraito.
    I wasn't going to lynch Insanish that give any clues except for Insanish role but wouldn't be much of a use since she would be dead. I wanted to see a reaction and the reaction of people who defended her.

Also I don't mean defensive like that. What I say is that sometimes when a Mafia member is suddenly target with 2 or more votes some of his allies act rashly and just try to get the target of the hook with weak claims and small answers or by trying to target another person against with weak accusations. That's what I wanted to see and as I said I didn't get any reads on anyone and therefore I withdrew my vote.

You know what? Let me say this more simply. We weren't getting anywhere and it's late day 2 so I thought I might as well help on triggering some conversation. And only 1 vote on someone usually doesn't do that. That's all.

Now let me watch my next episode, I have 7 more seasons to go. :P
    Last edited by m0ckingbird20; 17th February 2013 at 01:54 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: m0ckingbird20

One vote is usually ignored even by the target most of the time or f not ignored taken really lightly. So I thought that 2 could make a difference on pressure voting. It's the name itself "pressure" what applies better pressure one person or 2? I didn't know that Booster was going to join the wagon it was just coincidence.

Also the 20 minutes is just cause I really have nothing better to do today so I just spend a lot of time. I actually check after episode of Supernatural I watch and that's why my vote came that fast. I wasn't waiting for it or something. It just looked like a fairly good idea at the time.
    Why'd you ignore FA?

There was no reason to have it not be taken lightly, though. Being called out on inactivity on Day 2 is ridiculous, tbh, so having it be coupled with a pressure vote just seems overly eager to score a lynch. Also, Booster has nothing to do with you; why are you bringing it up? It just seems like you're trying to overcompensate in defense.

I'm not really sure why that explanation was needed at all. ^^; For the twenty minutes thing, I mean.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Townies can be jumpy when they are targeted as well though mockings reaction is strange. He does seem jumpy in a way but it also seemed like a pressure vote at the same time as well as looking to lynch. I do want a lynch for information purposes, though I feel this bandwagon is most likely on a townie and has mafia hiding on it.

I rather hear some from other inactives though there won't be any pressure on them so:
    UNVOTE: Insanish Danish
    VOTE: Booster Gold

@Booster Gold; You jumped on the ID wagon without reason and were third to vote for them. Why shouldn't you be lynched over m0cking?

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Why'd you ignore FA?

There was no reason to have it not be taken lightly, though. Being called out on inactivity on Day 2 is ridiculous, tbh, so having it be coupled with a pressure vote just seems overly eager to score a lynch. Also, Booster has nothing to do with you; why are you bringing it up? It just seems like you're trying to overcompensate in defense.

I'm not really sure why that explanation was needed at all. ^^; For the twenty minutes thing, I mean.
    If I recall correctly Booster was the 3rd person to jump on the wagon. Now you see as Midorikawa said why would I be suspicious and Booster not? Now your sudden reaction to me mentioning Booster seems scummy to me... just saying. You seem "jumpy".

Also you mentioned the 20 minutes, I just replied. And if I am trying to overcompensate in defence and judging by your vote I must be really bad at it.

You know your whole obsession with a single vote from me and the fact that you ignored boosters vote makes me feel itchy. I almost seems like I hit a nerve there. You could be Mafia protection Booster for all I know.

VOTE: Akuraito

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Townies can be jumpy when they are targeted as well though mockings reaction is strange. He does seem jumpy in a way but it also seemed like a pressure vote at the same time as well as looking to lynch. I do want a lynch for information purposes, though I feel this bandwagon is most likely on a townie and has mafia hiding on it.
    The Wagon might have a Mafia on it but that won't be me. And this is not a lie. I know as much as you guys...

And come on... my reaction wasn't jumpy I explained my point of view on every accusation against me and I also took my time doing it. :P

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Here a vote tally that I hope I got right~

VOTE TALLY:
    Booster Gold -II (HumanDawn, Midorikawa)
    m0ckingbird20 - III (Shinobu, Akuraito, FinalArcadia)
    Akuraito - I (m0ckingbird20)
    Insanish Danish - (Booster Gold)

this should be right, I think

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Uhhh I will die for no reason. -.-'
    @Shinobu; @Akuraito; @FinalArcadia;
    Look guys I am not Mafia you can take my word for it. If that means anything...

Anyway I need to tie up the votes so.

UNVOTE: Akuraito
    VOTE: Booster Gold

Blog Entries

Roleclaiming is always an option. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Roleclaiming is always an option. :)
    @Momoka; Uhhh I can roleclaim from day 1?

And I am not sure how it works I mean what do I say. I can't just post my role.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    You know your whole obsession with a single vote from me and the fact that you ignored boosters vote makes me feel itchy. I almost seems like I hit a nerve there. You could be Mafia protection Booster for all I know.
    I don't see how it comes across as an "obsession," what Akuraito is saying. It's true that Booster Gold's vote really doesn't affect the argument against you, so I'm not getting that "jumpy" sense from her, and there are some differences anyway, with how you unvoted.

However, I am getting that feel from you. You keep mentioning Booster Gold as if to be like, "Look, we did similar things, but he's more scummy," even though as I said, part of why you got at least my vote is the way in which you unvoted, which Booster didn't do, so the comparison's can't run that deep.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    I don't see how it comes across as an "obsession," what Akuraito is saying. It's true that Booster Gold's vote really doesn't affect the argument against you, so I'm not getting that "jumpy" sense from her, and there are some differences anyway, with how you unvoted.

However, I am getting that feel from you. You keep mentioning Booster Gold as if to be like, "Look, we did similar things, but he's more scummy," even though as I said, part of why you got at least my vote is the way in which you unvoted, which Booster didn't do, so the comparison's can't run that deep.
    I wasn't the one that mentioned Booster and I never said that there is a better reason to vote him than me you guys brought that up too. I voted him just so I have better chances of survival.

Also Akuraito said that Booster has nothing to do with it and I said he has since his case is similar to mine and I brought him up as an example of you guys only paying attention to me. So yea it does affect the reasons why I am being voted.

I can't see why I have been forced to explain the same things over and over again and Booster has barely been mentioned. The only person who is acting rationally here is Midorikawa, he saw that there is a wagon on me and since he can't be sure on whether it's me or Booster who are Mafia he targeted Booster and he is waiting for some answers. You guys are just stubbornly finding reasons that don't exist to vote me.

OK go ahead lynch me you will just waste day 2. There is a difference between scummhunting and just lynching any person who stands out a bit. I mean I must have written over a page of text today just to explain why I decide to vote 1 guy whose alignment we don't even know yet. Wow great case you have there guys.

And yes now I AM jumpy but that's cause I am annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Momoka; Uhhh I can roleclaim from day 1?
    The rules don't state otherwise so you're good with doing so if you want.~ X3
    Can you PM me how it works I haven't done it before. :/

Blog Entries

@m0ckingbird20; 1) I'm a girl. 2) roleclaiming can be done publicly but usually people try to claim privately to someone they trust. All it is is saying something like "I'm the doctor" or "I can kill someone once in the game". Of course it should be your actual role since that's the point of claiming.

@m0ckingbird20; 1) I'm a girl. 2) roleclaiming can be done publicly but usually people try to claim privately to someone they trust. All it is is saying something like "I'm the doctor" or "I can kill someone once in the game". Of course it should be your actual role since that's the point of claiming.
    Dammit! I keep confusing who is a boy and who is a girl. :/

But I can't PM anyone according to my role. Or is roleclaiming an exception?

Blog Entries

Dammit! I keep confusing who is a boy and who is a girl. :/

But I can't PM anyone according to my role. Or is roleclaiming an exception?
    Err that's odd. Well I would say ask Momoka and if not try to see if skype is allowed if you have one or QTs.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast