Mafia: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!) - Page 6

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 1/A Small Incident/2-14-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    It's hardly enough to lynch someone for, though. I mean, I even fail to see how it's scummy; odd, sure, but odd isn't always scummy.
    Agreed. It's just that I have no idea on what's going on so far. :/ And if this is Day 1 v2 it shouldn't hurt if we just check it out. I am not sying to lynch Shinobu I just wanna see what he has to say about it.
    @Shinobu;

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 2/Bloody Night/2-17-13)

Doctor jokool is just upset because I got rid of boobies avatar all together.

I didn't feel like coming up with witty day 1 banter when I made my vote.
    m0ckingbird20 and jokool like this.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@m0ckingbird20; I probably shouldn't say this because the game is still happening but I send results at the end of the night phase not during so I think you have your games confused. Also I doubt mafia would nightkill someone with 1x lynch protection if they knew since leading a lynch on them would get town to waste a day phase.
    @HumanDawn; @FinalArcadia; You two tend to claim to each other early on regardless of alignment so have you two done that already? And if so what do you think of each other's claims.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

No we haven't. It's not something we do all the time.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

So I think my vote will go to VOTE: Insanish Danish

You have yet to post i believe so tell me why shouldn't I lynch you. Inactivity harms the game and with nothign to go on might as well take a chance and make sure you don't slip under the radar.
    @Insanish Danish;

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

VOTE: Fushimi

Why not?
    A reason would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    So I think my vote will go to VOTE: Insanish Danish

You have yet to post i believe so tell me why shouldn't I lynch you. Inactivity harms the game and with nothign to go on might as well take a chance and make sure you don't slip under the radar.
    @Insanish Danish;
    Yea I would like to hear an answer to that too.
    VOTE: Insanish Danish

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; I probably shouldn't say this because the game is still happening but I send results at the end of the night phase not during so I think you have your games confused. Also I doubt mafia would nightkill someone with 1x lynch protection if they knew since leading a lynch on them would get town to waste a day phase.
    Let's just stop talking about this. We will be braking rules any time soon if we haven't done already. I am probably wrong anyway. No big deal. I have been killed a while now so I don't remember what happened very accurately.

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

Yeah, me too
    Vote: Insanish Danish

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Wow, people are seriously going to vote for me because of inactivity? I've been busy and wasn't able to post until now. If I were inactive for longer maybe I could understand, but this is a really ridiculous bandwagon you guys have got going on right now, especially since it's only day 2.

I also find it interesting how m0ckingbird and Booster Gold just jumped on to what Midorikawa said without even questioning that that might not be the best reason to vote for someone. Hmm.

At this point in the game it's hard to tell who's scummy unless they're being really obvious. I don't think inactivity is a very good reason to vote for someone this early in the game.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post

VOTE: Fushimi

Why not?
    A reason would be nice.
    Well, your Day 1 vote seemed like you were just random voting for the sake of random voting.

WOAH WOAH

What's with the bandwagon? Give Insanish Danish a chance at least.

okay

UNVOTE: Fushimi
    VOTE: Booster Gold

I've got town reads on m0ckingbird and Midorikawa at the moment, so I'm more willing to vote you, especially for jumping on Insanish Danish like that.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn

*HAPPY* thanks

okay carry on don't mind me

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    Wow, people are seriously going to vote for me because of inactivity? I've been busy and wasn't able to post until now. If I were inactive for longer maybe I could understand, but this is a really ridiculous bandwagon you guys have got going on right now, especially since it's only day 2.

I also find it interesting how m0ckingbird and Booster Gold just jumped on to what Midorikawa said without even questioning that that might not be the best reason to vote for someone. Hmm.
    I also found this strange.

Vote: m0ckingbird20 for now

PS Momoka was doing homework on a Saturday night she's so badass.
    Momoka and Midorikawa like this.

I've got town reads on m0ckingbird and Midorikawa at the moment, so I'm more willing to vote you, especially for jumping on Insanish Danish like that.
    OK, so how does following a bandwagon hoping to get some clues (since its day 2 and we still have nothing) makes us scummy. I was not planning to lynch Insanish just because of inactivity for 1 day. I was just waiting for his answer. For example if it was defensive with no actual reasons and other people had tried to back him up immediately after the band wagon started that would have looked scummy to me at least. But things turned out I have no reads in Insanish and therefore.

UNVOTE: Insanish Danish

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    OK, so how does following a bandwagon hoping to get some clues (since its day 2 and we still have nothing) makes us scummy. I was not planning to lynch Insanish just because of inactivity for 1 day. I was just waiting for his answer. For example if it was defensive with no actual reasons and other people had tried to back him up immediately after the band wagon started that would have looked scummy to me at least. But things turned out I have no reads in Insanish and therefore.
    There was no reason for you to have voted her, though. If you were really waiting for her reaction, why not hold your vote? Pressuring was hardly needed by that point; barely any time had passed since Midori's vote and yours. 20 minutes, sure, but I've gone hours without refreshing on Bulba to check for notifications, so 20 minutes really isn't a large amount of time.

You can just say that you weren't planning to lynch her, but hopping on the bandwagon like that made it seem like you were willing to lynch her. Like I said, there was no reason if you were waiting for her reaction; it wouldn't be so bad if you had at least said it was a pressure vote over just agreeing with Midori.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post

UNVOTE: Insanish Danish
    I don't think I said that it made you look scummy, and, your only given reason for voting Insanish Danish was for inactivity. You could have waited for her answer anyway. Also, what "clues" could you have gotten from lynching somebody who hasn't said a single thing? And um, in her response, she has to be defensive, saying why she was inactive. Yeah, I'm only backing her up because I found the bandwagon to be poor. Not saying anything in 3 phases is hardly a read to even vote for somebody in the first place.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Akuraito.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 17th February 2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Akuraito likes this.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast