Mafia: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!) - Page 15

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 4/Taught/2-20-13)

"Phase locked" usually means votes can't be changed. We're just in phase limbo for a whole day.

I'm waiting to see if Doctor Jokool is town. That will give a clearer picture of things.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    But the phase is already locked.
    Voting is locked not talking. Why are you worried about what he's saying?
    Why are you assuming that I'm afraid of what he's saying? It's not like he's even backing anything up much, tbh, and either way, half of what he's saying is worthless.

In any case, since the update pending was posted, it's my opinion that it means that the phase is over, so the lynch/nightkill shouldn't talk, since they would have been dead already if the update was posted immediately.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

“Akatsuki... is now dead?”

Hanabusa Aido, his roommate and cousin, was shocked. He knew that it must have happened that one day… when he dropped Hanabusa off at the door and left the room. If only he had stopped him then… this terrible occurrence would have never happened.

“Yes… rumor has it that… it was a pureblood’s doing.” Ruka softly stated, looking down at the floor. She was just as hurt as Hanabusa was. Her voice began to crack as she told him how he was found dead.

Clenching his fist, he exited the room. “How could Akatsuki have been killed… there’s no way!” Running in the hall now, he ran straight into Kaname.

“Whoa! Watch where you’re---“ Looking up, he saw how it was Kaname. Looking a bit embarrassed now, he got up and bowed down. “S-sorry, Kaname-sama. I didn’t know you were there.”

Kaname gave a slight chuckle and stared at him. “It’s fine. Where are you rushing off to in such a hurry?”

“Eh? Well… Akatsuki was murdered, as I’m sure you are aware and… I want to catch his murderer. I know I probably can’t do anything, and it might be useless but…”

As Kaname observed his actions, he gave a quick glance around and took Hanabusa’s hand, catching him off guard. “Kaname-sama..?”

Leading him along now, he kept looking on ahead. “If you wish to help find Kain’s murderer, I might know a way you can help…”

Kaname could tell that Hanabusa might get in the way of his plans… of course, he also knew that the blonde headed student was fiercely loyal to him. That made the situation complicated, but no matter… his easiest choice would be to kill him.

Finally letting go of his hand, Hanabusa found himself at a room he didn’t recognize… it was at the bottom of the school and looked like a dungeon. “A dungeon..? In the school? That’s sort of… barbaric.”

“Yes. It was used a long time ago, but not anymore.” Kaname informed him, walking closer to the exit.

“Why am I here, though? What can I do to help here?”

As he asked that, Kaname gave a quick glare and closed the door on him, locking it from the other side. “Kaname-sama?!” Jolting his head to look over, he saw how the door was now shut tight. Running towards it in a flustered manner, he tried to pry it open.

“Kaname-sama!? Kaname-sama!!” Punching the door repeatedly, he kept calling for his name… even though it made no difference. It was too late by now, he was too trusting of Kaname.

Realizing some kind of smoke was filling the room, he didn’t stop trying to open the door. Calling his name over and over… at some point, he realized it was useless and began to sit down next to the door. The smoke was making him feel tired and he began to close his eyes…

Did Kaname-sama do this on purpose..? If so… I don’t think I mind…

Finally shutting his eyes, he never woke up again… but even so, he didn’t regret trusting Kaname to the very end. Even if he had done it over, he would’ve still chosen this path.

“I’m sorry, Aido… you could have been useful, but in the end… you would have been a nuisance.” Kaname walked away from the door and left, not feeling guilty.

ATTENTION! Zima has been modkilled.

It is now Night 4. This phase shall end on Saturday the 22nd, at 11:00 PM EST.

AIDO IS DEAD /cries forever

WHY THIS

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Seriously? Zima was the cop? This sucks.

Anyways the flavor text implies Kaname being worried about Aido getting in the way. I'm guessing someone who voted him is Kaname. I'm not Kaname so that leaves Akuraito or Shinobu. I'm leaning more towards Shinobu right now.

Blog Entries

Good luck my fellow Townies!

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    AIDO IS DEAD /cries forever

WHY THIS
    I'm sorry Momoka..... I tried to live.... T~T

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Akuraito;
    Midorikawa;
    Dark Blueberry;
    Gotpika;
    m0ckingbird20;
    Yata;
    Shinobu;

Okay, thoughts anyone? I'm still on board with lynching Shinobu.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Akuraito;
    Midorikawa;
    Dark Blueberry;
    Gotpika;
    m0ckingbird20;
    Yata;
    Shinobu;

Okay, thoughts anyone? I'm still on board with lynching Shinobu.
    If you were attempting to mention us you forgot the @ sign. It should look like this:
    @Akuraito; @Midorikawa; @Dark Blueberry; @Gotpika; @Yata; @Shinobu;

Anyways my reads are this:

Shinobu-fluff posts, felt jokool was innocent yet was willing to lynch him anyways, was suspected by jokool.
    Dark Blueberry-fluff posts, no help really, was suspected by jokool.
    Akuraito-active, performed some anti-town actions, claims town roleblocker.
    Yata-just subbed back in. Mostly fluff or already stated information.
    Gotpika-asks others for thoughts but doesn't provide his own. States that he's for lynching Shinobu, but gives no reason.

Highest possible scum: Shinobu, DB, Yata, and Gotpika.

Fifteen players equals around three mafia considering there was two independents. There are seven of us left, and four are most likely townies. We have a 3/7 chance of hitting mafia though considering those numbers we most likely lost unless there's the off chance of there being two mafia.

EDIT: So who does everyone think the mafia is going to target. Maybe we could give the doctor a good idea on who to protect. Akuraito is starting to look pro-town so maybe her? Unless the doctor is protecting themselves which works if mafia decides to go after active players. Yeah the active doctor protecting themselves would be a good idea.

Anyways Shinobu, DB, Gotpika: You might as well admit that you're the three mafia since after tonight you win unless you manage to hit the doctor protected inactive.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 23rd February 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yikes, sorry for the late phase update! I was busy last night and didn't do it.

PHASE LOCKED. Update pending.

追放されたバカ

Can I speak or something still? About Shinobu - he didn't suspect jokool to be mafia and his voting for him and because he believed we needed a lynch - oh wait, looking back at the number of players left, lynching is really something we should be more cautious about, since the number of townies are getting smaller and smaller, and we've only gotten rid of one mafia member. Yeah okay, this does put him in a darker light then, since jokool turned up town and he was still willing to go on lynching him, despite the numbers.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Everyone is still allowed to speak!

Blog Entries

@Yata; we haven't gotten a single mafia

追放されたバカ

Oh you are right - I must have made a mistake then. Even worse then.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

@Momoka I just realized you never changed the title for Night 4.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu View Post
    @Momoka I just realized you never changed the title for Night 4.
    Ah, thank you for reminding me!

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 4/Loyalty/2-23-13)

Yuki couldn't find Zero anywhere. It was like he just disappeared... no where to be found on campus. Searching frantically in any place she could think of, she finally stopped at the headmaster's room. "Headmaster..." She knocked on his door softly, waiting for him to open it.

"Yuki? Is something wrong?" He asked, slowly cracking the door to open it a little. "... Well. Of course something is wrong... there has been an influx of murders." Walking back inside his room, he motioned for Yuki to do the same.

Looking down at the floor, she wondered if the headmaster knew of Zero's whereabouts. "Headmaster... have you seen Zero lately? He hasn't been on patrol ever since Takamiya-sensei's murder, and well... I'm worried." Hearing a sound of nervousness in her voice, the headmaster walked towards the window and looked solemnly. He didn't know what to tell her... he had no idea where Zero was. He must've left the Academy or worse, died.

As both were thinking, a loud noise suddenly came from outside the halls. "What the..? What was that? There aren't any students here anymore besides the night class..." Walking out to look, the headmaster stopped her. "Let me go check first."

Watching him walk out, she waited for a few moments as he disappeared in the distance. Waiting, waiting, waiting... after it had been 30 minutes, she got up from where she was sitting next to the door and decided to go check out the noise.

Walking quietly with her Artemis Rod out, she sensed another presence. "Who is it!?" She shouted, swiftly turning around and pointing her Artemis at the figure... to see it was Ruka Souen. "R... Ruka?"

Ruka looked a little annoyed that Yuki pointed Artemis at her, but she also couldn't blame her for being cautious. Since all the other Night Class students were mysteriously gone besides Kaname and her... there was reason to be nervous. "I heard a noise out here. I decided to check it out." She calmly said, walking past Yuki.

"W-wait! It's not safe to go alone!"

"Isn't that what you were going to do?"

Gulping, she knew Ruka was right, but now that there were two of them... they should work together. "I know. But there are two of us now, which is better than one. I'll go with you." Clutching her Artemis Rod tightly, Ruka sighed and shrugged. "Fine. Just don't get in my way."

Quickly making their way to where they heard the noise, Yuki hoped that the headmaster was okay... him, and Kaname. She hadn't seen him in a while, so she was hoping he was fine. "Eh..?" Glancing around, she suddenly realized Ruka was gone. "Ruka..? Ruka!" Calling out her name several times, she began to run off looking for her.

Seeing that she looked all around the Day Dorms, she decided to go check out the Night Class' Dorm... even though she didn't want to. Making it there, she went inside slowly... eyeing up her surroundings. Realizing she made her way to Kaname's room, she decided to walk in... knocking first, of course. "Kaname..? Can I come in?"

Not getting any reply, she went on in anyway. And much to her surprise, she saw something very unpleasant... Ruka dead, on the ground. And a vampire sitting on Kaname's desk. "Sara... Shirabuki..."

"Ah, a human girl. You look like you would make a good meal... although I just ate. So I'll let you off before Kaname finds me."

"Wait, no you can't---!"

As she said that, Sara was already gone. "Ruka..." She softly said, kneeling down to look at her. "Huh..?" Yuki could then feel a hand on her shoulder. Who was it? The headmaster?

"Headmaster--" Looking over quickly, she saw that the person was actually Kaname. "Kaname! Kaname... I'm sorry I came in here, but listen, Ruka is dead and I saw Sara Shirabuki...!"

Kaname coldly gazed at her... "I know. I could have stopped it. But I chose not to."

Yuki's eyes widened from fear... his voice sounded so distant. He didn't seem like the same person who saved her before. "Wh...what? Then... is the headmaster also..."

"Dead? Yes, he is. I'm sorry, Yuki. This was necessary. Everyone here would have gotten in the way... you can live, of course."

"No... no! I don't want to live... if everyone I knew is dead now! What is the point in a life like that!? And you... Kaname, you did this?! I thought you were a good vampire...!"

Realizing she was beyond a sensible conversation now, he stuck out his hand and put it on her head. "No... what are you doing!? Stop---" It was too late. He erased her memories of this event... and decided to bite down on her neck to make her a vampire.

"I'm sorry, Yuki. I'm not a good vampire."

Meanwhile, Sara Shirabuki left on her own to live in another town... trying to gain more humans to create an army. Of course, she also had enough humans to snack from time to time. She was determined to become queen... and eventually, she could become that. With Cross Academy out of her way, Sara could convert as many humans as she liked.

Seiren had done a good job with getting rid of some of the Cross Academy students and proved herself eternally loyal to her Lord Kaname. She went to live with him and Yuki, a new vampire.

Catering to his every need, she wouldn't have her life any other way.

Kaname had finally gotten all he wanted... getting away from the Academy, he lived in a mansion surrounded by trees everywhere. No one could bother him there. And likewise, the same went to Yuki.

Finally getting over the fact she was a vampire, Yuki still never remembered what happened at the Academy and thought everyone was still alive. Kaname never told her... that way she wouldn't be overcome with 'unnecessary feelings'. He was actually satisfied.

The game is over! Mafia has won!

Congratulations mafia and I hope you all had fun! Sorry for my late phase changes. XD And I wish I could have included all the roles I had planned, but I am very thankful for all those who joined and kept the game going!

Mafia QT: Vampire's HQ - QuickTopic free message board hosting

If you all want ratings, tell me and I'll make an effort to do them!

Akuraito likes this.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast