Mafia: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!) - Page 12
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 3/Secrets/2-17-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Because there's nothing to counter? I don't know this series; all I have to go off is what FA and Fushimi say about the characters. All you've given are your claims, which I can't dispute because of my lack of knowledge.
    If you don't have knowledge how about you acquire some before you start throwing accusations? Also according to FA and Fushimi Kaname is mafia and I roleclaimed that my target is Kaname. So my target is Mafia. Which part of this don't you get please tell me so I can explain...

Uh, what? Why would people not believe you for lying in one game? I don't understand why they wouldn't; I've lied plenty of times in past games, I'm still believed in other games.
    Because if you lie as easily as you tell the truth then what you say has no value. Everything you say could be a lie and when you decide to tell the truth people won't believe you. That's pretty clear to me... at least. Remind me not to trust you in the future btw.

Of course I've considered that. But, yes, while you could most definitely not be mafia, there's still no risk in lynching you, since if you're not mafia, you're independent. As I said, we're not losing anyone important, and there's nobody else that has much of anything against them that makes them worth lynching.
    Oh OK so you prefer that you waste a day on lynching someone who is really likely to work against Mafia and help fullfil your own winning conditions rather than looking someone who is mafia himself. That sounds like only a mafia member would do.

As Midorikawa said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Currently according to FT Kaname is mafia and m0cking most likely has some kind of protection. Despite revealing to have a pro town win condition Akuraito went in to vote him instead of going after someone with a chance at being mafia. Indeps like m0cking aren't harmful unless we dumbly trust them. Yet Aku insists on wasting a day phase lynching him.

Because having you dead is a necessity for the mafia to win?
    No but for me it is necessary to have Kaname dead who from what I guess is really important for mafia (a leader or something) so yea if i were mafia I would try to kill me asap.

So because I feel that there's plenty of evidence towards you being mafia, it makes me mafia? I fail to see how that makes sense at all; in fact, it just seems plain OMGUSy.
    No the thing is there IS no plenty of actual evidence pointing towards me being mafia I brought all that down when I roleclaimed. Roleclaiming... you know. I mean it's my first time I do it but I think that the whole point of it is that you DON'T lie about it cause next time you try it NOBODY will believe you.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Considering Kaname is close with several characters in what I've read, my guess is he's the godfather.
    @FinalArcadia; @Fushimi; I believe you're the other two who voted m0cking. Could be wrong What are your thoughts on the current situation? Do you still want to lynch the indep?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Yet Aku insists on wasting a day phase lynching him.
    At least I'm trying to do something. Nobody's brought up any alternatives, have they? I'd rather get someone who could still possibly be lying than just no lynching.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20 View Post
    Because if you lie as easily as you tell the truth then what you say has no value. Everything you say could be a lie and when you decide to tell the truth people won't believe you. That's pretty clear to me... at least.
    This is a mafia game, not real life.

Oh OK so you prefer that you waste a day on lynching someone who is really likely to work against Mafia and help fufill your own winning conditions rather than looking someone who is mafia himself. That sounds like only a mafia member would do.
    I don't understand what you mean. "Rather than looking someone who is mafia himself" doesn't make sense.

No but for me it is necessary to have Kaname dead who from what I guess is really important for mafia (a leader or something) so yea if i were mafia I would try to kill me asap.
    But there's absolutely nothing you can do that puts him or any of the other mafia members in danger more than anyone else, so you're no real threat to them whatsoever.

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; You haven't tried to bring up any alternatives either and instead just jumped on m0cking.

I believe you're the other two who voted m0cking. Could be wrong What are your thoughts on the current situation? Do you still want to lynch the indep?
    I haven't voted him. Although to be honest, I don't really see a huge problem with lynching an independent, considering we really wouldn't be losing much, or really maybe anything. Even if his win condition is pro-town, let's say if things get bad enough and our numbers are dwindling and he's still here, then that could harm the town. Anyway, my main point being I don't think lynching him will harm the town. However, that doesn't mean I want to vote him, since I was the one who brought up a different pure blood he'd be, so... I'm still unsure what to really do.

Change of plans, if things keep going this way, it'll be a no lynch. I'd rather lynch an independent and gain possible information than waste a phase.

Vote: m0ckingbird20
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 19th February 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTING LOCKED. Phase update pending.

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

There was another vampire in the midst… one who was not part of Cross Academy, but disguised herself as one. She was one of the ‘new students’ let into the Academy.

Zero and Yuki were out patrolling, and came across her… she was Shizuka Hio, but in the body of Maria Kurenai. “It’s that new student the headmaster showed us yesterday…” The brunette whispered, looking at her from a distance.

Zero’s eyes changed as he stared at her, noticing something was different… “That woman…”

“Zero?” As she called for him, he left to go see the new student. “Zero!?”

Running over towards her, she giggled and left, leaving him to follow her… swiftly making his way to where he saw the silver haired girl, it lead him to an abandoned dorm.

Walking inside, he got out his Bloody Rose gun and pointed it, while turning his head to make sure she wasn’t in sight.

“That girl… must be Shizuka Hio. I can sense it---“

As he told himself that, a sword came down and hit his gun, knocking it out of his hand. “What!?”

Coming out from the shadows, it was Ichiru Kiryu, Zero’s younger twin brother. “It’s nice to see you again…. Big brother.”

“Ichiru…!” Zero wasn’t surprised to see him, he could tell he was still alive and probably with Shizuka. “Where did she go?!”

“I can’t let you touch Shizuka-sama. If you persist to kill her, I will have to use this sword… to take your life.” Getting his sword, Ichiru’s eyes suddenly widened. Could he smell Shizuka’s blood..? Did something happen to her?

Preparing to go look for her, Zero stopped him by grabbing his arm. “Ichiru, stop what you’re doing!”

“Let me go! I have to go see Shizuka-sama… I have to go see her!”

Ichiru only had Shizuka left…. The only person left he truly loved. He still did love his brother, Zero, but it was different. Shizuka… she understood him. If anything happened to her, what would Ichiru do?

Finally freeing himself of Zero’s grasp, he ran out of the room and looked for the Kuruizaki-hime. “Shizuka-sama! Shizuka-sama---!” He called her name out as he looked around frantically. Even though it wouldn’t help her, he felt that calling her name gave him peace of mind… even though he could tell something terrible happened.

Opening a door, he caught glimpse of her silver hair… she was back in her normal body now, he could see the kimono she usually wore. “Shizu---“ And as he looked closer, he could see her lying in a puddle of blood. “—Ka…-sama….”

Quietly walking over towards her, he fell to his knees and gazed at her. It was too late. She was already beginning to turn into dust… her legs were gone, leaving only the upper half of her body, He held her as much as he could and began to weep. “Shizuka-sama…” Recalling his time with her, she gave him peace of mind.

And at the very least, he did tell her how he felt about her… even if she didn’t love him the same, she at least cared about him. Moreso than anyone else did in his life. “Shizuka-sama…!!” Sobbing, Zero looking into the room as he finally found his brother. “Ichiru… what happened?!” All he could see was that Shizuka died. It wasn’t Zero himself who did it… who could have caused this?

No one knew. All Ichiru could do was take the string in her hair and clutch it, as it was the only part of her left. Tears streaming down his face, he got up and looked at Zero.

“Zero… avenge Shizuka-sama.”

Zero didn’t actually intend to, so he just glared at him and nodded slighty… trying to give Ichiru peace of mind.

I’ll always be with you, Shizuka-sama…

Congratulations, Fushimi~

It is now Night 3. This phase shall end on Wednesday the 20th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Also! Attention, Fushimi will sub in for @Zima;, unless any other subs become available.

Default Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 3/Bonds/2-19-13)

Whoohoo congratulations Saruhiko!

Blog Entries

Congrats Fushimi!

I wasn't expecting that. Congrats Fushimi.

I was silenced last phase. Was anyone silenced on Day 2?

Also Zima will be back tomorrow if you decide not to sub her.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Congrats Fushimi!

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Well played @Fushimi; I didn't expect that.

Blog Entries

Congrats Fushimi!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Akuraito; You haven't tried to bring up any alternatives either and instead just jumped on m0cking.
    "Just jumped on"? That makes it sound like my vote came out of nowhere. I was still suspicious of him from the last phase, and there was nobody else that I thought was scummy.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Zima; Now that you're back I'd like to see more activity from you. I know a lot has happened for you, so if you want to be subbed out that's fine.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast