Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 51

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Eleven - Every Teardrop is a Waterfall] [9.11.12]

The noble bird flew in circles around the clearing, watching the Pokemon with an eagle eye but never speaking. The Pokemon watched him with growing unease, and eventually one had the nerve to do something. They hurled attacks at the Braviary, bringing him down before they could fully realize their mistake...

It is now Night 11.
    This phase will end 4:30 PM EDT on September 13th.

@Dark Victini; please post this phase or you will be modkilled (as I do not have any subs).

totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Eleven - Braving] [9.12.12]

Sorry atomic, I've beeenbuisy making a Project for social studies that has taken up all of my time. I shall try to post more now that im done with it
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'm still going to vote for you later @Dark Victini;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was Zexal's second opening...

So... She was essentially a forensic investigator, huh? Unsure if I'm getting the right name. XD If she had gotten lucky, she could've gotten the (one of?) the last member(s) of the mafia, right? ._.

Damn. T_T Why didn't she claim earlier...? That's an extremely important role. D:
    Momoka likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I'm still going to vote for you later @Dark Victini;
    So even after she gave a good reson for not being active your still bent on lynching her? You would think that All of the other townie inactives that we have lynched would should you that that is not a good idea! She also claimed tracker which is a risky mafia claim, she also claimed a type combination that only one unova mon has. I'm not saying that she's 100% town, but we have better options for a lynch tomorrow.

What are your thoughts on Neonsands? Reporter can be town or mafia so he's the one I find more scummy. Hasn't been the most active either.

What are your thoughts on

Blog Entries

I'm going to post all of my thoughts now because, with the way night kills have been going the past few nights, I'm probably the next night kill...

I think Neonsands being a confirmed reporter might be our best bet. He has been inactive lately, so he might be trying to lay low to survive.

But I do have a quick question: How did we find out that he was a reporter? Did he reveal this to someone (or in thread), or did someone find out by investigating?

I'd also like to say that I find Dark Blueberry suspicious for still going after Dark Victini even when she has a good excuse.

But, Dark Victini could be saying that just to make us think that she isn't mafia (but I'm currently doubting that thought).

I trust Scarlet Enchantress (for a certain mafia kill), but her type (Dark/Dragon) is something that may be considered suspicious. As we all know, a Dark/Dragon-type is most likely a Hydreigon (especially since her role is JOAT), and Hydreigon is a Pokemon that Ghetsis uses.

Like I said, I trust Scarlet, and I highly doubt that she's mafia, but I thought that I'd post that anyway.

Who knows, all of these ideas could be way off, but like I said, I wanted to get them out there before I die.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Dark Victini had only been showing up a few times to post "hi i was busy, i'm here and i will post more", not an actual comment on the games.

Neonsands is also suspicious as well because of reasons you stated.

I really want to believe Scarlet but yeah...pokemon could be part of Team Plasma. And her typing makes it rather confusing

Blog Entries

We've already had a Pokemon that was on the mafia's side, and I don't think that We would have two. Here are my thoughts on who we have left.

jokool: More likely town, last mason.
    Neonsands: leaning towards mafia, has a role that could be town or mafia.
    Dark Blueberry: Somewhat townie, Claim and the letter makes you look town, but lynching inactives is a bad scum hunting Idea.
    Scarlet Enchantress: Risky claim for a mafia to make, more townish.
    Joltik: Town,(only because I know that I am town.
    Dark Victini: Hard to tell, has been inactive
    Belarus.: More likely town, counter claimed a mafia.

Any thoughts on this?

Blog Entries

Update pending

Blog Entries

A sign is clearly posted on a billboard in Castelia:

Hey guys! Remember this? You know, when I called Buoy out and put the deciding vote on him. Only mwto and I voted. I voted second, meaning I stopped him from saving himself. Yeah, cool. So not mafia.

It is now Day 12.
    This phase will end at 4:30 PM EDT on September 14th or when a player has four votes (the majority).

Sorry about the quick update guys, I'm really busy - I'm about to head the doctor's :<
    Last edited by Catspring; 13th September 2012 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Why not just post that in thread Neonsands? It's been proven that you're the reporter. I'm somewhat doubting that you're mafia now.

I've noticed somethings that Make me rethink things.
    Neonsands: leaning towards mafia, has a role that could be town or mafia, but 'm kinda doubting that now.
    Dark Blueberry: Somewhat townie, Claim and the letter makes you look town, but lynching inactives is a bad scum hunting Idea.
    Scarlet Enchantress: Risky claim for a mafia to make, more townish.
    Joltik: Town,(only because I know that I am town.

Dark Victini: Hard to tell, has been inactive
    Belarus.: More likely town, counter claimed a mafia.

Now there is something different about this, it is color coded. But that's just to get your attention.

Before we go on, let's look at the other mafia that we had killed:
    VeloJello- Strongman
    Bouy- silencer
    Hawkeye- Role blocker
    Human- Lynch Redirecter

What key mafia role is missing form this list? The godfather, I was informed of a town check on Dark Victini. I was all ready to lynch Neonsands and hope to win the game, I didn't think to look at past posts from either. I'm not going to vote yet, but I am going to go and look at posts made by both Neon and Dark Victini. Thoughts on this?

EDIT: After looking at some posts, I find Dark Victini more scummy then Neon. Neon, has lead to the lynch of a mafia member(and I doubt busing because silencer is a powerful role, and something that you wouldn't want to toss away.) He also vouched for Mwto, who was town. That's not the best evidence for townish, but it is something.

Dark Victini on the other hand has done nothing. If she would be more active then I could make some fun actions happen. But she's not. Unlike Neon, who has been inactive of late, she hasn't really done anything to add to the game. Neon has done stuff, DV hasn't.

Before I was thinking about why kills were still happenin, if she was being inactive. This leads me to three things:
    1. She may be busy, but she still has time to post the kill in the QT.
    2. She may be town
    3. We have more then one mafia

I hope that it's one or two. The last thing we need is another mafia on our hands. Then I was thinking about why she was giving an inactivity warning. I was worried so I rechecked the rules I found this:

3. INACTIVITY. After two phases without posting, you will be notified via PM. After three phases, you will be subbed out.
    This only mentions posting in thread, not posting in QT or the like. In the FE SS mafia I was a mason, and even thought I posted in the QT, I still got inactivity warnings. so there's that.

What are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Joltik; 13th September 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Twelve - Final Stand] [9.13.12]

Yep, totally saw that coming. Good luck guys!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mafias don't always have a godfather, though. Hetalia's didn't.

*shrug*

Though I've never seen a game other than that one without a godfather, so idrk.

If Neon's voted out a mafia member, I'd definitely be inclined to believe he's town over Dark Victini... O_O Especially if it were the silencer. If it were a vanilla mafia member or something, not as much, but the silencer...?

I'd hope we don't have more than one mafia... If we do, it's getting really close. D:

I don't think Amerika had available subs during Victini's inactive phases, so that could be why she was never subbed out... But I'm not really sure on that.

Afraid she's completely missing the point.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Dark Victini;

Vote: Dark Victini

We've got no time to lose. Better lynch someone who is much more scummy than the others

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I'm also curious about one thing, @Dark Blueberry;

...why were you so persistent to vote DarkVictini before?

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast