Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 45

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Eight - Eternal Conflict] [9.5.12]

I did ask all the living players (save for myself and Feralize, obviously) previously, but yes, a claim would be nice.

Though I question it's usefulness at this point :/

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Eight - Building Tension] [9.4.12]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    *Head decks*

Also, Atomic does not seen like the kind of host who doesn't answer questions. Maybe you're just lying about that, to give us less info on your role.
    This is my screenshot of the question PM I sent Atomic, who never answered it, leaving me to assume my ability as it is. It's dated around August 27.

Of course, you're all going to say I'm lying no matter what I do. If you feel as if killing me off would be so much worth everything, then do it. No matter how many times I claim and tell the truth, people just won't belive me.

Then again, that's one thing I learned from this game. Lie - people don't believe you. Tell the truth - people still don't believe you. This should come in handy when I play other mafia games. This is only my third game anyways (I joined several at the same time) and my second time not having to rely on allies to ask about every single mafia game features.

Last edited by Yato; 5th September 2012 at 10:10 PM.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Update pending.

Blog Entries

A certain Pokémon was becoming a huge threat for the growing Team Plasma - a threat that, if left alone, could grow into a fire to destroy Team Plasma completely. They wasted no time sending out the Shadow Triad to dispose of their threat.

The ninjas sneaked up stealthily behind the Pokémon, carrying Balls as black as the night, and captured yet another victim.

On the other side of Castelia, a billboard lit up with a mysterious message:
    "I LIKE ORANGE."

It is now Day Nine.
    This phase will end at 4:30 PM EDT on September 7th.

Also @Tris79; if you don't post this phase you will be modkilled (as I have no more subs).
    Last edited by Catspring; 6th September 2012 at 05:16 PM.

"I LIKE ORANGE."
    Hehehehehe. Any idea on what it could mean?

Yesterday I was wanting to vote DQ, but I'm going with the will of the town. Thoughts, guys?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

NOOOOO
    Oh well good luck town. Thanks for letting me play Atomic

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

I still find QD Scummy, but I hope that one try to vote inactives. Inactive towns hurt the town, yes, but they hurt even more if we waste a lynch on them. I think that we should only lynch inactives if it's last resort and we have no other leads. I'm going to look through the thread and see if I can find anything to help. Also, @SageGaga; @Feralize; Have any fishy claims?

The ORANGE thing is ether the reporter just wanting to use his/her ability, or proving it to some one.

EDIT: Vote Destiny Queen

That screen shot proves Nothing other then you sent a pm. You may have gotten a reply and just aren't showing us. Also, there's this:

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    DQ, you seem to know too much about the mafia. It's definitely not helping your case at all.
    She's confirmed to be Town.
    Human, a confined mafia member is defending you. Funny isn't it. You may also be going, but thst screen shot says that I am town. No, the letter says that. A letter that could be sent by a mafia member.

I looked at your posts, and most of them are ether empty posting, like these:
    So after the night phase... who will be gone..?
    I like the description you did on Akuroma :) But that aside... so we lost a pokemon... Now who shall we vote?
    You did defend Greece a little, but you didn't really do much. While It may make you look less scummy, you could just be trying to look town. I've done that when I was mafia.

Some of your other posts have been about your ability. Which I'll come back to latter.

You then talked about how there may not be a godfather. We've had both a back up cop, and a cop. the Godfather is a role to balance the cop, and the cop would be over powered if their wasn't one. There should be one.

You also accused Feliciano and DrumBeats of being mafia. I can't speak for Feliciano, but Drumbeats was town.

And then you get on lynching inactivas. You may not have been the one to bring it up, but you're the one who keep on bring it up.

You also voted for Mr F and Mizzy, who guess what, ended up being town. You also din't vote Human. Why was that? You posted in thread when that was going on, but you did nothing. Strange.

Then you want back to your ability, and Why are so worried about being lynched is you are protected from it. Before you say, the mafia would kill me next night phase, I don't think they would. you could still be lynched the next phase.

Then you voted and helped lynched Tris, who's aliment we don't know. trying to lynch imnactive's does seem scummy, attacking a player that may be busy and can't defend their self. A mafia tactic.

That's may thoughts. Feel free to poke holes in my logic, but give me good reasoning and voting inactives is lazy and not a good Idea, We have 45 pages of this thread, two people that are taking claims, and other things.
    Last edited by Joltik; 6th September 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    "I LIKE ORANGE."
    YAY

Destiny Queen's claim is far more believable with the realization that it only affects night kills, which explains why the mafia has not killed her yet. I do think it's interesting that there was a very sudden attempt to get her lynched yesterday and stop Tris' lynch.

4. @Hawkeye;
    18. @Tris79;
    24. @Dark Victini;
    28. @TLZ the Confirmer
    Claim please.
    Vote: Tris79
    Placeholder until claim and/or something pops up.

@Joltik; that letter Scarlet showed was sent from the host after Mwto (an alignment cop where her checks are sent to random players) checked Destiny Queen and had her result sent to Scarlet.
    Last edited by Gaga; 6th September 2012 at 05:35 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Nine - Bacon Sandwich] [9.6.12]

Personally, I think going after DQ is the wrong move. I think the mafia want her to stay alive so they won't look as scummy. If we vote DQ, then aren't we doing what the mafia wants?

You then talked about how there may not be a godfather. We've had both a back up cop, and a cop. the Godfather is a role to balance the cop, and the cop would be over powered if their wasn't one. There should be one.
    Actually, Serperior/Greece's (iirc?) hidden ability was that once Ghetsis died, the godfather would no longer fool her.

Anyway, I think that SageGaga might be on to something with Tris. I'm still not worth much to you guys as I stand, but really I would like to live to see the end of this game, which may lean me slightly in favor of lynching him.

Of course Tris isn't active basically ever, so his activity or lack thereof doesn't really make him scummy or clean imo.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    I still find QD Scummy, but I hope that one try to vote inactives. Inactive towns hurt the town, yes, but they hurt even more if we waste a lynch on them. I think that we should only lynch inactives if it's last resort and we have no other leads. I'm going to look through the thread and see if I can find anything to help. Also, @SageGaga; @Feralize; Have any fishy claims?

The ORANGE thing is ether the reporter just wanting to use his/her ability, or proving it to some one.

EDIT: Vote Destiny Queen

That screen shot proves Nothing other then you sent a pm. You may have gotten a reply and just aren't showing us. Also, there's this:

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    DQ, you seem to know too much about the mafia. It's definitely not helping your case at all.
    She's confirmed to be Town.
    Human, a confined mafia member is defending you. Funny isn't it. You may also be going, but thst screen shot says that I am town. No, the letter says that. A letter that could be sent by a mafia member.
    About Human - I trusted him to be a townie, which is why I had been surprised that he was Akuroma.

I looked at your posts, and most of them are ether empty posting, like these:
    So after the night phase... who will be gone..?
    I like the description you did on Akuroma :) But that aside... so we lost a pokemon... Now who shall we vote?
    You did defend Greece a little, but you didn't really do much. While It may make you look less scummy, you could just be trying to look town. I've done that when I was mafia.
    My posts being empty and pointless? They were mere postings to try and make small talk. People were inactive, and there had been no other leads. What else could I do? Blindly pick on someone? Just get inactive myself as well? No to both because I didn't want to accuse just anyone when I wasn't sure about the situation, and also - I didn't join this game to get inactive. I joined to play. However meaningless it may be, I'd post something as often as I can. That's my own mafia philosophy anyways.

Also, me defending Greece was because I felt bad about it. I had been in the same mafia game with her before, and she died of a certain ability which I can vouch for. She made a small comment on it, and people just went and got worked up over it. So you make one comment and people start accusing you to be mafia? At the start of the game, when you barely know each other? Poor little Greece...

Some of your other posts have been about your ability. Which I'll come back to latter.

That was my assumption. I also mentioned that I could be wrong.

You also accused Feliciano and DrumBeats of being mafia. I can't speak for Feliciano, but Drumbeats was town.
    So? I didn't know Drumbeats was town. I don't know who's town.

And then you get on lynching inactivas. You may not have been the one to bring it up, but you're the one who keep on bring it up.
    Like I mentioned above - I joined this game to play, not to get inactive. In the previous mafia game I played, inactivity hurt the town big time. Also, I have mentioned it somewhere, but the host went through a lot of trouble to make this game - send out our roles, and prepare this thread, updating everyday. Being active in the thread is the least we can do to show respect - that's my opinion. Also, there are players who act alone in the game and rely a lot on the thread. There's no way they can get information, however trivial, if nobody posts.

Don't get me wrong, though. Real life always comes first. I don't blame people for being busy. I, too, have school and work as well.

You also voted for Mr F and Mizzy, who guess what, ended up being town. You also din't vote Human. Why was that? You posted in thread when that was going on, but you did nothing. Strange.
    Like I said, I thought Human was town. Who knows who's town? And who knows who's mafia?

Then you want back to your ability, and Why are so worried about being lynched is you are protected from it. Before you say, the mafia would kill me next night phase, I don't think they would. you could still be lynched the next phase.
    Because like I said, Atomic never answered my first question and I had no choice but to assume my ability using the given words in my role PM. As there had been no mentions of time or phases, I assumed it could work in both. I'm 100% sure my ability can save me from nightkills, but I was only, like, 60~70% sure about lynches. But people started doubting me, that I got desperate. I COULD live through a lynch, but at the same time, I COULD die from a lynch. Then? Should I say, "Guys! I don't wanna die so don't lynch me"? Or should I try to explain about something I'm not even entirely sure of? How many more people would doubt me if I can't explain about my own ability? Also, who would believe it if I said the host never answered my question? So I decided to go with the 70% and say that my ability affects my voters as well - which would at least prevent people from voting me and hopefully, give the mafias a good scare they won't try to kill me.

However, it backfired and people doubted me more. Countless times I repeated about my ability, and countless times I had to tell people not to lynch me. I'm quite sure the mafia has a roleblocker, and can kill me whenever they want at their own will. The only reason why they're keeping me alive - this I have said countless times as well - is that I'm serving as the perfect distraction. With my own actions, I'm diverting attention away from the mafia unintentionally, and they're using it to their advantage. The mafias could be the ones to pick on me - they could be the ones who are asking the same questions over and over. They could be the ones who are pretending to be town, wanting to get me out of the way, making me a liar.

If it were in another case, I would go on with my queen jokes and say I'm flattered with the attention and be happy about being in the spotlight - but this isn't good.

I don't blame Atomic for not answering my question, though. Being the host and all she's probably been receiving tons of PMs from at least every one of us from the start of the game. My PM could've just gotten piled under somewhere in her inbox. It could've gotten deleted if she emptied her inbox. Or since I just replied to my role PM, she might've overlooked it as a failed return mail. Whatever the case is, I don't know, but I don't care now.

Then you voted and helped lynched Tris, who's aliment we don't know. trying to lynch imnactive's does seem scummy, attacking a player that may be busy and can't defend their self. A mafia tactic.
    Yes, yes, I know they could be busy in real life. But I said this more than enough times - I DIDN'T JOIN MAFIA GAMES TO GET INACTIVE. If it were me, I would've given an advance notice that I would be gone a few days, or ask for a sub/modkill if I can't participate anymore. It's just my own opinion - being active is the least we can do to show respect to the host and the game itself. Inactivity only hurts the game.

And that aside - Tris never answered his last post. There had been a certain period where he had should've been subbed out/modkilled, but still stayed. I was finding that fishy.

Also, I know there are people who are communicating privately, but this thread isn't for show. It's the main area to post and this is where the actions take place. If everybody stuck to private communications, what's the point of this thread?

@Joltik; that letter Scarlet showed was sent from the host after Mwto (an alignment cop where her checks are sent to random players) checked Destiny Queen and had her result sent to Scarlet.
    This was also mentioned in the thread.

Vote: Joltik

For trying to get me killed. Even if I do get killed, your reaction of "I never expected her to be town", or "I was so sure she was mafia" isn't going to work. Reaction or no reaction, this time, I'm going to vote you. Yes, I don't know if you're town or mafia. You could be town, but you just piped up in the middle of the thread out of nowhere, asking questions that had been already said and explained countless times in the thread. Your logic may be flawless but that doesn't make you 100% town.

Also, overall, there are a lot of things I still don't know. Like I said, this is only my third mafia game. In my first one, I had to ask people about every single mafia thing and every single mafia rule. In the second one, I got killed off midway. I'm trying to learn more about the games by reading people's posts and watching reactions - but I can't learn anything if people don't post here, and it's making me damn frustrated.

Blog Entries

Do you konw where this is getting us? No where. I'm done more thinking, and if your role only reacts night kills, that could fit. So,

Unote: Destiny Queen

Please unvote me. I don't want another no lynch. Lynching Tris may be better then another no lynch.
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Unvote: Joltik

Vote: Tris79

I'm still going to watch you.

EDIT: Destiny Queen is now known as Dark Blueberry
    Last edited by Yato; 7th September 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Update pending

Blog Entries

It is now Night 9.
    This phase will end 4:30 PM EDT on September 8th, 2012.

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast