Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 37

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Six - Sweet Dreams are Made of This] [9.1.12]

Well it may seem like that, and I'm not sure of everyone's motives of course, but I think many just have active suspects they'd rather see lynched over lynching inactives for the sake of being inactive.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Okay. Fine then.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

If you're so concerned about getting information, then what exactly would lynching inactives prove? It's not like they were affecting the game much anyway; all lynching them will achieve is adding to the body count, mafia or not.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

One more thing DQ

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen
    1. I am a Water-type.
    2. I have the ability to Auto-Reflect any kills at me. Friend or foe, MY KILLER will die instead of me, and I shall survive.
    3. There had been no mentions of certain phases. Thus, it is not restricted by time - enabling my ability to activate either day or night. Lynch or Nightkills - both are reflectable.

4. Of course, the ability is of limited use - and it has its penalties.
    Sounds like two abilities we're seen in this game before, the lynch redirect that just happened, and the bomb from before. Water's also a easy type to claim,(It is the most common). So, any thoughts?
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

It's always sounded a bit scummy to me, but after we saw Human's ability activate, I'm definitely even more suspicious of both of them.
    Gaga likes this.

"He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Feliciano; @Joltik;

It may sound too overpowered and scummy - but that's actually true. That's my ability - if I'm targeted for a kill, my killer dies instead. It doesn't mean I'm invincible. Mentioned in the last phase, I can be countered by roleblocks.

And I'm pure Water-type.

If you're suspicious that you want to test it out - go ahead. Whoever dies from my ability - your responsibility. But I doubt we would be able to test it out the next Day Phase. I'm guessing this Night Phase to be my last phase because the mafias wouldn't miss this chance to get rid of me. We only got rid of the Silencer so far, so I assume they still have the roleblocker. And just in case their roleblocker happens to get lynched the next Day Phase, they'd try to get me out of the way as soon as possible.

Or, they could leave me like this since the more I talk, the more I stir suspicion around me with my less-than-believable ability. To the mafia, I'd make the perfect distraction.

Blog Entries

Which is precisely why they wouldn't waste time killing you themselves. Why kill someone that you can just have the town lynch off?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Soo you're the granny?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The mafia has a way to counter my ability with a roleblocker. So they're not wasting time getting rid of me. If they keep me alive for a day or two more... meh, they'll eventually kill me off as long as they have a roleblocker.

Even if townies try to kill me with lynches, my ability basically kills off anyone who tried to get rid of me. They wouldn't do something risky when they think there's a possibility that my role could be true.

Well, on the other hand, since it's only a one-time ability, maybe people won't care who they sacrifice and just get rid of me within two phases.

And seriously, I'm tired of repeating myself over a thousand times only to have someone pipe up that my ability seems scummy. I'm taking a break from this game. See you next Day Phase... if I'm alive.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Update pending.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

This one had evaded their capture before. They wouldn't let him get away this time.

This would require more brute force than simply attacking the Pokemon. They would need to utilize all their strength and come together - this Pokemon was smarter than the rest, and was able to regenerate and heal itself.

When the sun rose the next morning, they found Audino lying on the ground motionless. No one could tell what had been done to the Audino, but this was more than the typical death.

It is now Day 7.
    This phase will end 4:30 PM EDT on September 3rd.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Seven - I Need A Doctor] [9.2.12]

Even if townies try to kill me with lynches, my ability basically kills off anyone who tried to get rid of me. They wouldn't do something risky when they think there's a possibility that my role could be true.
    So, everyone that votes you gets killed?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

oh shit, he voted me and then got nightkilled >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    So, everyone that votes you gets killed?
    I think she worded it wrongly. She means that one of the people that voted to lynch her dies. Atomic will RNG them.

And there goes the doctor, not to mention one of the best Unova mons. :<

Did DrumBeats ever get around to posting his FoS?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I think she worded it wrongly. She means that one of the people that voted to lynch her dies. Atomic will RNG them.
    We've already had that role.

I doubt that We we would have it twice

Vote: Destiny Queen

I've got my eye on you too human, Didn't someone post a scum teem with you and DQ on it? I'm ready to believe it.

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast