Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 34

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Six - Bittersweet] [8.31.12]

lol, Mr. Fahrenheit totally called me out on it night 2.

[1:43:03 AM] Mr. Fahrenheit: Yes. You must be the serial killer.

Oh well. Being the SK isn't very much fun anyway. :< Too hard to keep barely in everyone's peripheral but not enough to be noticeable.
    Mr. Fahrenheit likes this.

Blog Entries

I see why WarmingUpShipping is so popular now :V
    Joltik likes this.

Most of the time,I get distracted,but I still keep up with most of the game.As for who is mafia,wait one second.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Anyways, there are 18 players as of now. We already got Ghetsis, and two Independs got killed off. Two Independs seem enough for a 30 player mafia game, so there would be no more, I guess.

I assume there are 5 mafias left.

They would be N, Akuroma, Dark Trinity, Goddess, Sage. Not one person would have the same name/role, and they are all in Team Plasma. When Greece died, there had been a mention that there would be a godfather role - and it would be one of them. Someone HAS to be godfather, so I will speculate. Note that the godfather title itself is merely something that enables you to appear as town, so it is not necessary to be a 'boss' figure to hold that role.

N: He grew up with pokemon. He could blend in among the pokemons.
    On the other hand, using his power to communicate with pokemon, he could possibly have control over them - thus, making him the roleblocker.

Akuroma: This mafia game is based after him anyways - if he's the boss, I guess he could be godfather.
    Other roles he could have? Another roleblocking candidate because he needs to capture pokemon to kill them.

Dark Trinity: They are ninjas - hiding is their specialty. Blending in well with their surroundings is crucial.
    Other roles they could have? Ninjas are also useful as spies.

Goddess: Highly unlikely to receive the title, as she does not have reason to hide.
    I can only think of healing - or protection. She may have a lynch-redirect, or something that will sacrifice herself while taking down a pokemon with her.

Sage: They went into hiding in the BW post-game. So they are also eligible for the title, but not exactly a first-place candidate.
    Other roles? They could be anything...but I assume they would be role-checkers since they used to lead a squad of Plasma grunts.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

N could totally be the godfather, though. He made numerous public appearances and interacted extensively with the PC, going so far as to engage in ideological "debates" (as much as can be had with a silent protagonist) with them, and was the least obviously villainous of the group. Hell, he was more like the traditional rivals of the previous games than your actual rivals were.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Of these four I actually think that Mijz is the least suspicious.

There is a player whose post have been rubbing me for a while and that's Human. I feel like he is just acting a townie. His response to Missigno who called him out was practilly an OMGUS. And voting for Missigno, who I think was cleared because of the silencer, was odd.

Also. There is this conversation Human had with mwto and mwto shared this with me:

This looks to me like Human was trying to fish information from mwto. Sadly she told him that she has an ability that mafia would like to get rid of . Also what is even more unfortunate she told that she does not know who the doctor is. That would be very crucial information for mafia because now they knew it would be safe to try to kill mwto.

Finally Human's claim. He said that he is able to redirect a lynch. As we know Final Arcadia was able to stop a lynch and I find it unlikely that town would have both lynch stopper and a lynch redirector.

For these reasons

Vote:Human

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Those...are actually really good points. And that conversation is pretty incriminating.

Unvote: Mizzle

Vote: Human
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Destiny Queen's claim also affects lynches. Would there really be three lynch screwing abilities allied with the town?

Edit: @Human;
    Last edited by Gaga; 31st August 2012 at 11:28 PM.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

After reading the posts, I do have to agree that Human looks most suspicious at this time.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Destiny Queen's claim also affects lynches. Would there really be three lynch screwing abilities allied with the town?
    Not likely, but it's still possible. In turn, the mafia could have much stronger roles. I forgot to mention in my previous post, but there could be a vote-affecting role within the mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit View Post
    Of these four I actually think that Mijz is the least suspicious.

There is a player whose post have been rubbing me for a while and that's Human. I feel like he is just acting a townie. His response to Missigno who called him out was practilly an OMGUS. And voting for Missigno, who I think was cleared because of the silencer, was odd.
    Maybe Missingno. told Buoy to silence him? It's a cheap trick. Silencing from a mafia to somebody does not mean that that somebody is cleared to be town.

Also. There is this conversation Human had with mwto and mwto shared this with me:

This looks to me like Human was trying to fish information from mwto. Sadly she told him that she has an ability that mafia would like to get rid of . Also what is even more unfortunate she told that she does not know who the doctor is. That would be very crucial information for mafia because now they knew it would be safe to try to kill mwto.
    She got roleblocked and lynched Buoy. I trusted her and naturally wanted to know her power role. She got roleblocked the previous phase, indicating that the mafia(assuming they have a roleblocker) already knew her ability. It could have just been random, but roleblocking two cops? And if I was mafia, you'd think that I would have killed her in that phase?

Finally Human's claim. He said that he is able to redirect a lynch. As we know Final Arcadia was able to stop a lynch and I find it unlikely that town would have both lynch stopper and a lynch redirector.

For these reasons

Vote:Human
    So? The Town has a lot of power.

Here's some tasty food for thought; If I was mafia with my redirect lynch ability... Don't you think that I would've saved Buoy's ass with it? Or voted Neonsands with him to tie up the votes for a No Lynch? I was on at that time as well. I have him on my Skype too.

You're pointing fingers at me. You know that I have my redirect lynch ability, that can go to anyone. Yet why try to kill me?

EDIT: Oh and good job by the way. Exposing Destiny Queen's weakness in my PM with mwto. Now she's probably going to get roleblocked and then nightkilled in the coming night phase. Lets just hope that the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker... even though there's a high chance that they do...
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 1st September 2012 at 03:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Human; @Mr. Fahrenheit; @Scarlet Enchantress; @SageGaga; @Feliciano;

You know what? I don't think Mr. F just blindly posted that without considering how the contents would affect me. This is making me extremely upset. Even though I posted my abilities in one place, you just went and took a screenshot of a conversation regarding ME and MY ABILITIES and uploaded it here. What an UNTOWN-ISH behavior that is! You seriously want me dead?

Unvote: Mizj
    Vote: Mr. Fahrenheit

You deliberately exposed my weakness, disguising the post as if to make it look like you're trying to get people to vote for Human. Therefore, I am going to consider you as a spy from mafia.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope. I'm not mafia, but good try. I'm neither a spy. I'm a one-shot vigilante who just used his kill on Hitomi.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Nope. I'm not mafia, but good try. I'm neither a spy. I'm a one-shot vigilante who just used his kill on Hitomi.
    @Destiny Queen;, what he says is true. That's why I haven't voted him.

But yeah, you just revealed Destiny Queen's weakness. I even asked Atomic. She told me that it would work. If I was Mafia, you'd think that I would have already killed her(though then it could be because the Mafia might might not have a roleblocker).

I'm suddenly doubting that Mr. Fahrenheit thinks that I'm Mafia. He might be just tricking me into using my ability to maybe kill a Mafia with it.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 1st September 2012 at 03:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    @Destiny Queen;, what he says is true. That's why I haven't voted him.

But yeah, you just revealed Destiny Queen's weakness. I even asked Atomic. She told me that it would work. If I was Mafia, you'd think that I would have already killed her(though then it could be because the Mafia might might not have a roleblocker).

I'm suddenly doubting that Mr. Fahrenheit thinks that I'm Mafia. He might be just tricking me into using my ability to maybe kill a Mafia with it.
    The mafias wouldn't be stupid enough to vote when they're aware some of the townies can avoid lynches. Then their best bet is? Either get the townies to vote each other so the abilities are wasted.

If Human says so, then I'll let you go this time, Mr. F. But what you did was extremely careless as if you don't mind pushing me under the bus. To me, it looks like you just want me dead sooner or later. Just felt that way.

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast