Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Five - No More Foolishness] [8.29.12]

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

Don't forget the seven sages. If N is a character then I'd think him as an independent as he would never hurt pokemon.
    Oh right. The seven sages. But still... the "godfather" role is one of the most useful, making you appear as a townie when checked on - thus avoiding suspicion. I can't think that someone other than the Big 3 (Ghetsis, N, Corless) would have it. Yet, one is already lynched, and it's hard to assume either the remaining two would have it as well. Maybe - MAYBE - Corless could have the godfather role, but N wouldn't. Also, judging by the plot set up by the host, the game could be over if we manage to lynch Corless - if he's here. So anyone who's Corless wouldn't go around and do suspicious things and make himself get questioned.

So yeah - even if the seven sages are here, they wouldn't have the "godfather" role, imo.
    You sound really positive about what you're saying.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    You sound really positive about what you're saying.
    Just my assumption. I don't have any proof or evidence, but I'm just stating my opinion.

Blog Entries

DQ, you seem to know too much about the mafia. It's definitely not helping your case at all.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    DQ, you seem to know too much about the mafia. It's definitely not helping your case at all.
    I could be all wrong, though. Like I said, they are merely assumptions. And if I was mafia, why would I spill such crucial info?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

She's confirmed to be Town. Plus, when Greece died, she had a hidden ability that told her that when Ghetsis died(Buoy), she could cop check the godfather and turn up mafia instead of town:

HIDDEN ABILITY: If Ghetsis dies, you will no longer be fooled by the Godfather. This ability was not mentioned in Greece's Role PM.
    So maybe it's the same case here.

Other people I think are town:

mwto - For killing Buoy
    Neonsands - For killing Buoy
    Scarlet Enchantress - For having this: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/unova-mafia-%5Bday-five-no-more-foolishness%5D-%5B8-29-12%5D-138257/index25.html#post4304367

Mafia members can't have that power role unless they've been converted.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 30th August 2012 at 01:35 AM.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Vote: Destiny Queen

I mentioned before that your posts have always rubbed me the wrong way, but I unvoted you because I didn't think that I could articulate the suspicions I had well enough to convince anyone. Thankfully, someone a lot smarter than I am has provided an excellent start. All game, you've been dodging questions, changing the subject whenever any suspicion is placed on you, and letting on that you know more than you should while taking refuge in the "hiding in plain sight" strategy. And I'm not buying it anymore.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post

I mentioned before that your posts have always rubbed me the wrong way, but I unvoted you because I didn't think that I could articulate the suspicions I had well enough to convince anyone. Thankfully, someone a lot smarter than I am has provided an excellent start. All game, you've been dodging questions, changing the subject whenever any suspicion is placed on you, and letting on that you know more than you should while taking refuge in the "hiding in plain sight" strategy. And I'm not buying it anymore.
    Do as you wish, but by trying to lynch me you're going to make me waste my precious ability that could prove very useful when the mafias try to kill me. Told ya, it's going to be auto-reflect, and it's going to work on lynches as well. Anyone who votes me is going to die instead. I'm tired of telling people about my ability - and you're probably the only one who's not believing that I'm town when everybody else is trusting me. I find YOU suspicious.

Vote: Feliciano

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Believe what you want. I've got nothing to hide.

And for the record, telling people not to lynch you because they'll regret it doesn't make you look innocent, it just makes people waste time talking about it and not actually voting. Also for the record, @DrumBeats; found you suspicious as well, and I'm more inclinded to believe his logic than yours.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Feliciano; It's not regret I'm talking about. When I'm targeted for either a lynch or a kill, I'm not the one dying - the one who targeted will die instead. So it's nothing like regret - but a total backfire

Blog Entries

Unvote: Mijz

Assuming the role would have the same hidden ability is completely illogical.

Also, youre claiming a bomb role when one already died (though I think the one that died was a lynch only one)
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Unvote: Mijz

Assuming the role would have the same hidden ability is completely illogical.

Also, youre claiming a bomb role when one already died (though I think the one that died was a lynch only one)
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT A BOMBING ROLE?!! I've said it a million times it's AUTO-REFLECT and even if you guys lynch me, I'M STILL GOING TO LIVE AND ONE OF YOU VOTERS ARE GOING TO DIE INSTEAD. If you want to take the risk of eliminating yourself, go ahead.

Blog Entries

"Auto-reflect" sounds a lot like lynch redirect.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Yup, but in my case, it works on both lynch AND nightkills - it's a matter of WHEN it is activated.

Also, I apologize for losing my temper in the previous post, but seriously, you guys are just walking into death's arms by trying to lynch me. I'm going to survive, but someone else takes my place - and it's my "killer". So be wise. This will be my last warning.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Yup, but in my case, it works on both lynch AND nightkills - it's a matter of WHEN it is activated.

Also, I apologize for losing my temper in the previous post, but seriously, you guys are just walking into death's arms by trying to lynch me. I'm going to survive, but someone else takes my place - and it's my "killer". So be wise. This will be my last warning.
    What's even worse is that the mafia will then nightkill her with no worries of killing one of their own. Scarlet confirmed that Destiny Queen was Town, so why are we going after Destiny Queen again? Because of the very very low chance that she might be the god father!?!? I remember in the YuGiOh! Zexal mafia where I was cop checked, turned up to be town and got lynched by a mafia(i.e. Atomic). Feliciano might be doing the same here. She might have an ability that lets her surpass the Auto-Reflect or maybe thinks that Destiny Queen is lying. Either way, this is making Feliciano uber suspicious.

Vote: Feliciano

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Human's right. None of us believed him in the Zexal mafia even after the cop confirmed him and we lynched him thinking he was the godfather. Human had a no nightkill role so we screwed are selves over. Instead of lynching DQ let's let mafia go after her and kill them with her ability. Also @Human; Scarlet got that from the host, so I don't think it's her ability and doesn't clear her either. She could have shown that to get our trust so we wouldn't suspect her as mafia.

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast