Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Five - No More Foolishness] [8.29.12]

That was interesting... O_o;

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I'm surprised he didn't make himself look mafia at the beginning with that role.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, that's sweet.

Blog Entries

Eh, I felt like I didn't want to just get killed right away. Instead, I was trying to make myself somewhat Mafia-like and cause some confusion before hopefully getting lynched. I had fun for once not having to think too much :3 Shame it ended like this though.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Well, I did start suspecting BD, and it's pretty obvious in hindsight that he was being a little more obvious than I thought initially. xD

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Mijzelffan;4290747]vote: Buoy

I'm a homewrecker.[/QUOTE

"Random" day 1 vote on someone who turned out mafia. This is a common mafia strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Two down....we've got a long way to go...
    Your posts strike me as incredibly odd. Especially this one. I don't care about the letter, there's still a godfather possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Victini View Post
    yayyyyy mafia down
    Your posts are also incredibly odd. Such as blaming everyone for the cops lynch when you didn't offer anything else an weren't even there for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    We can't assume anything yet. There could be a third party faction, or a mafia reviver. There is just too much grey area for us to absolutely trust anyone yet. Except for me of course =P

Just because you managed to get rid of Buoy doesn't mean you're not clear of any suspicion. I heard there had been cases where mafias deliberately lynched one of themselves to gain the town's trust. But the fact that you just happened to get Ghetsis? A boss figure of Team Plasma? I don't know how many Team Plasma members there are here. Still, I think you'd have to know that somehow Buoy was the boss character - it's just too big of a role to get rid of by chance.
    Another reason I find you suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    So I'm coming to dump some of my observations off here so I can stop thinking about them.

Destiny Queen doesn't seem scummish to me; her "Two down....we've got a long way to go..." comment, to me, was more like an "oh crap two townies just died in one night and we're out of leads" comment, not a "TWO DOWN LOTS TO GO FELLOW SCUMBAGS!" comment. I didn't think twice about it when I read the comment, simply because I clearly interpreted it differently than other players. And speaking of the "two townies down same night," that situation puzzled me. I'm not sure why a town-allied vig would have targeted FinalArcadia because there was nothing scummy about her in the slightest, and I didn't think the flavor text really supported the idea that Litwick accidentally killed her through its ability, which leads me to believe that this was the work of an independent vig (I say independent over mafia because the flavor text made it clear that Team Plasma didn't have anything to do with FA's death).

Missingno being silenced kind of clears him up for me, since I don't see any reason whatsoever the mafia would have felt a need to silence one of their own night 1, especially since there was no indication that Buoy was going to be lynched until relatively late the next day phase.

I kind of have mixed feelings on Baron Dante, though, mostly through a combination of this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Depends, honestly. The game has been going ridiculously well for the Mafia so far, with the cop gone, I could see them potentially clearing themselfes like this.
    and his comment that he "would have voted Buoy, for the record," which happened after voting was locked and it was safe to say that Buoy was a goner. It's easy to say that you would have done something. It could just be a way to clear oneself from suspicion to claim "I was going to do this..."

But it's not enough for me to cast a vote, nor really for a FoS but I'm still going to be keeping an eye out.
    Throwing suspicion on Baron Dante's scummish quote while completely ignoring Destiny Queen's. This makes me suspect a scum team.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    @Human; It's not a random suspicion. You were giving up some pretty big scum tells. Trying too hard to seem town is a scumtell, as is active lurking.

I don't want to use my power role to get a higher ranking that would make me be targeted by the mafia of possibly being the cop or doc.
    You soft claimed a power role. Soft claiming means you imply that you have something, but don't outright say what it is or admit it. In your case, it was extremely vague, but from what you said it seems like you're implying that you have some kind of powerful active night ability since you compared it to cop and doc and you said you'd seem inactive when you used it.
    I'm also suspicious of Human due to him soft claiming a power role yet he stayed alive this long. It strikes me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SageGaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Maybe my role does not work in the way I expected it to.
    What do you mean by this?
    Wouldn't you like to know.
    If you won't share it, then don't even mention it. This strikes me as suspicious on top of my earlier suspicion.

My opinion is a scum team of Mijzelffan, Hitomi, and Destiny Queen. Along with either Human or Dark Victini.

Vote: Mijzelffan
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Human claimed to me and seems to be town. DQ also made scummy comments in another mafia so it could be like Greece's comment that got her lynched at the beginning and just be meant as jokes/bad judgement.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

But Destiny Queen is town. That's the PM I was given said anyways.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Don't forget the possibility of the godfather.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Don't forget the possibility of the godfather.
    There's also a possibility that there's no godfather. This mafia game seems to have given roles that reflect the characteristics of each given character. the Team Plasma members in the main games are Ghetsis, N, Corless, Shadow Triad, The Goddesses, and a few grunts. If there's anyone who could be godfather, that's Ghetsis, but he was a silencer.

I hardly find N as a godfather because he'd be more suited to communicate with pokemons - as he does - and I believe him to be somewhat a converter. Since all the townies are pokemons, I'm assuming that.

Corless is... well, he's a wild card. I don't know if someone is even Corless, but I'm assuming he has a one-shot lynch-redirect. Or since he's a professor, he'd be a role cop - something related to info.

The Shadow Triad and The Goddesses are hardly fit for the godfather role as well. The ninjas are more likely for killing, or keeping themselves hidden, while the Goddesses (if they are even here) would be more like a protector of some sort. Or a spy.

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Throwing suspicion on Baron Dante's scummish quote while completely ignoring Destiny Queen's. This makes me suspect a scum team.
    Ultimately, BD was the fool, so his statements were scummish, though it turns out he wanted them that way, so I can't say I was wrong for casting suspicion on them. And I wasn't "ignoring" DQ's statement. I looked it over a few times and not once did it seem scummy to me. I'm not the only one who feels that way, either. And what of the message saying DQ is town? Are you going to add her to your clearly wrong list of scum because she's clearly the godfather or something?

To me, the message Scarlet Enchantress got is indicative of DQ being a friendly neighbor.

Blog Entries

Don't forget the seven sages. If N is a character then I'd think him as an independent as he would never hurt pokemon.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

But the host sent me the PM. Not anyone playing the game.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

Don't forget the seven sages. If N is a character then I'd think him as an independent as he would never hurt pokemon.
    Oh right. The seven sages. But still... the "godfather" role is one of the most useful, making you appear as a townie when checked on - thus avoiding suspicion. I can't think that someone other than the Big 3 (Ghetsis, N, Corless) would have it. Yet, one is already lynched, and it's hard to assume either the remaining two would have it as well. Maybe - MAYBE - Corless could have the godfather role, but N wouldn't. Also, judging by the plot set up by the host, the game could be over if we manage to lynch Corless - if he's here. So anyone who's Corless wouldn't go around and do suspicious things and make himself get questioned.

So yeah - even if the seven sages are here, they wouldn't have the "godfather" role, imo.

Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast