Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 22

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 828
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

  1. #316
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    We can't assume anything yet. There could be a third party faction, or a mafia reviver. There is just too much grey area for us to absolutely trust anyone yet. Except for me of course =P

  2. #317
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    We can't assume anything yet. There could be a third party faction, or a mafia reviver. There is just too much grey area for us to absolutely trust anyone yet. Except for me of course =P
    Just because you managed to get rid of Buoy doesn't mean you're not clear of any suspicion. I heard there had been cases where mafias deliberately lynched one of themselves to gain the town's trust. But the fact that you just happened to get Ghetsis? A boss figure of Team Plasma? I don't know how many Team Plasma members there are here. Still, I think you'd have to know that somehow Buoy was the boss character - it's just too big of a role to get rid of by chance.

  3. #318
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    We can't assume anything yet. There could be a third party faction, or a mafia reviver. There is just too much grey area for us to absolutely trust anyone yet. Except for me of course =P
    Just because you managed to get rid of Buoy doesn't mean you're not clear of any suspicion. I heard there had been cases where mafias deliberately lynched one of themselves to gain the town's trust. But the fact that you just happened to get Ghetsis? A boss figure of Team Plasma? I don't know how many Team Plasma members there are here. Still, I think you'd have to know that somehow Buoy was the boss character - it's just too big of a role to get rid of by chance.
    This does raise some suspicion, but not enough to justify any vote put on Neonsands. Though, I question why didn't any Mafia members stand up for Buoy.

  4. #319
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Though, I question why didn't any Mafia members stand up for Buoy.
    If you read the replies above you'll see that mafia members will often throw each other under the bus. Any defense of Buoy would have made them look suspicious.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  5. #320
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,369
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    Just because you managed to get rid of Buoy doesn't mean you're not clear of any suspicion. I heard there had been cases where mafias deliberately lynched one of themselves to gain the town's trust. But the fact that you just happened to get Ghetsis? A boss figure of Team Plasma? I don't know how many Team Plasma members there are here. Still, I think you'd have to know that somehow Buoy was the boss character - it's just too big of a role to get rid of by chance.
    I got rid of a mafia for reasons I stated. It makes no difference whether it was Ghetsis or not, in fact Ghetsis didn't even have that great of a role. Also, I've never intentionally lynched a teammate to make myself look clear. That's not something I would ever do. I'm loyal beyond belief. The only logical suspicion you could have of me at this point would be the chance that I might get converted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

    This does raise some suspicion, but not enough to justify any vote put on Neonsands. Though, I question why didn't any Mafia members stand up for Buoy.
    Because they would forever be linked to Buoy afterwards. He did mention some names, and I recommend looking into anyone he mentioned, but no one is explicitly linked with him now. That's how the mafia do things.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post

    If you read the replies above you'll see that mafia members will often throw each other under the bus. Any defense of Buoy would have made them look suspicious.
    Not any defense. Some defense is justified, but if they stopped a lynch against him without good reason it would be pretty obvious.

  6. #321
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]

    Update pending.

  7. #322
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Night Three - Long Live the King] [8.26.12]



    The catlike Pokémon strode swiftly through the forest, jumping over logs and small rocks. For some reason, he had a feeling of impending danger, and he wanted to get as far away as possible fast.

    Back in the old days, when he was just a Purrloin, he had worked for Team Plasma. He had fought by their side and done his best to liberate the Pokémon. However, upon learning Team Plasma's true motives, he had run away and joined the Pokémon rebellion. He was sneaky and manipulative and often worked behind the scenes, but no one had any reason to doubt his good intentions.

    Suddenly, a figure jumped out from the trees and landed squarely on a fallen log in front of the Liepard. He hissed in alarm and bared his teeth, but was caught off guard by a PokéBall that flew through the air, hitting him squarely in the head. With a sharp yowl, the Liepard fell backwards and hit the ground, feeling his life force being absorbed into the PokéBall.






    It is now Day 4.
    This phase will end at 1:00 PM EDT on August 28th.

  8. #323
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    That could of been a problem is used wrong,but that still is a townie.

    (goes to look back to what was missed)
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

  9. #324
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    Now to lynching. Any leads?

  10. #325
    Seems legit Baron Dante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    365
    Blog Entries
    81

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    I still say one of those that voted for Buo is Mafia at the very least.

  11. #326
    shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    862
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    @Snowcracker;
    If you don't post this phase, you will be subbed out.

  12. #327
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,162
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    I can't put my finger on exactly why, but something about @Destiny Queen;'s posts just doesn't sit right with me. She seems to be prone to taking comments people make - like, for example, someone saying that mafia are willing to vote for other mafiosi to throw suspicion off themselves - and exaggerating and misinterpreting them in ways that I simply find quite strange - like interpreting that statement as meaning that mafiosi will intentionally choose someone as a sacrificial lamb of sorts.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  13. #328
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    I can't put my finger on exactly why, but something about @Destiny Queen;'s posts just doesn't sit right with me. She seems to be prone to taking comments people make - like, for example, someone saying that mafia are willing to vote for other mafiosi to throw suspicion off themselves - and exaggerating and misinterpreting them in ways that I simply find quite strange - like interpreting that statement as meaning that mafiosi will intentionally choose someone as a sacrificial lamb of sorts.
    Just a note, Baron Dante is saying the same. Maybe both are mafia and fear me and Neonsands because we saw through one of their mafia

  14. #329
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,162
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    If that were the case, why weren't you or neonsands nightkilled last phase?
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  15. #330
    I am the Dragon Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,626
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Four - A Throne of Lies] [8.26.12]

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    If that were the case, why weren't you or neonsands nightkilled last phase?
    Mafia probably figured we'd have doctor protection, well at least one of us assuming the doctor is alive and there were two doctors in the first place

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •