Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Three - Double Down] [8.25.12]

Okay, since I got note of this, I'll be here to defend my case. Yes, I am truly upset over Conkeldurr's death as well as Litwick's death. The only reason I've been making one-lined posts is mostly because I don't have much time for anything else. I have an erratic work schedule as well as classes. I know that doesn't put me in the clear 100%, but I really need you guys to trust me. I'm on your side, and trust me, I'm more of an asset now than ever. I'm willing to claim to prove my innocence, but I also know that by doing so will also put me at a great risk of being night-killed in the following phases.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    So we should then do nothing till the mafia nightkills us all? The Town's votes are mostly based on luck and some deducting from the posts posted. We can't do nothing for an entire game. Somebody has to be lynched today.
    Then simple - before we lynch somebody, we have to know who's got immunity to lynches cuz that'll save us from killing someone innocent and gain info at the same time. Be it a one time thing, or possibly two, it's something worth noting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    Okay, since I got note of this, I'll be here to defend my case. Yes, I am truly upset over Conkeldurr's death as well as Litwick's death. The only reason I've been making one-lined posts is mostly because I don't have much time for anything else. I have an erratic work schedule as well as classes. I know that doesn't put me in the clear 100%, but I really need you guys to trust me. I'm on your side, and trust me, I'm more of an asset now than ever. I'm willing to claim to prove my innocence, but I also know that by doing so will also put me at a great risk of being night-killed in the following phases.
    I don't know about anybody else, I'm pretty sure I find this believable.

On another note, just so everyone knows, I'll be gone for most of Tuesday, all of Wednesday, and possibly most of Thursday as well. So don't call me inactive then. :P Atomic and I have already discussed this and she's agreed not to sub me out or anything as long as long as I comply with the inactivity limit set in the rules.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I believe Scarlet Enchantress as well. I start college tomorrow so I know I'll be busier than I am now

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    As well as that, posting for the sake of it does nothing to help the town except give off the impression that you're being active, and apparently being active = being innocent, in the eyes of some people (which is a completely false assumption).
    I find it to be the opposite. Whenever I'm really active, people accuse me of stuff. And when I'm barely active I can normally slip under the radar.

On another note, stopping the chain of thought and halting discussion just to talk about why something might seem scummy is also another scum tell. You're basically doing the same thing you are complaining about. You stop everything and make a point that has no effect on the game whatsoever. It makes it look like you are active without being helpful at all.

Also, you probably shouldn't tell people whether they should comment on something or not. This isn't all business, people can give opinions on the death and the like if they want. They don't all have to play like you, Buoy =P

Blog Entries

I'm not stopping anything. I was replying to someone else, as a matter of fact, which is contributing to the discussion. I'm not telling anybody what to do, only that doing something may or may not be seen as scummy. I don't see how my post wasn't helpful, because I made fairly valid points that contributed towards what was being discussed at that time.

I'm not saying that people can't comment on that, I'm just saying that it's pretty pointless and the like.

Blog Entries

I'm not stopping anything. I was replying to someone else, as a matter of fact, which is contributing to the discussion. I'm not telling anybody what to do, only that doing something may or may not be seen as scummy. I don't see how my post wasn't helpful, because I made fairly valid points that contributed towards what was being discussed at that time.

I'm not saying that people can't comment on that, I'm just saying that it's pretty pointless and the like.
    Basically what I don't like about what you've been doing is that it really hasn't done anything for the game. You're first 8 posts were all pretty meaningless, and then the rest has you just been spouting random bits of mafia conjecture everywhere. You talked about how great it was what Mr.F was doing, but you never did anything similar or questioned people. You just explained things, and talked about how people would act in situations we aren't in.

It's just peculiar, because it isn't the kind of post that would bring up discussion. It's also not the kind of post where you are looking into or questioning anything. It's just kind of the post where you're writing long posts just to make it look like you could lead the town or be trusted, and you can do that because we don't have a cop who would check you for posting a lot.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Buoy for what Neonsands stated.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We could still check Buoy's posts... if he's writing lengthy stuff, there's a chance he could've let something slip

totally fangirling out Dark Victini's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Dark Victini on Google+
    Visit Dark Victini's Youtube Channel

well Destiny Queen, i'm more suspicious of you right now,
    3DS FC=1263-5787-4526

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    We could still check Buoy's posts... if he's writing lengthy stuff, there's a chance he could've let something slip
    I've been looking through them. That's why I don't like what I'm seeing. He doesn't give any sort of connection to any player or anything. He's basically just stating things without naming names or asking people questions. He's talking in a very broad sense of how mafia games should work according to him. That careful aversion of making people look into him, and only praising others is off-putting.

So, I believe my words hold true and it can't hurt to get some pressure on.

​Vote: Buoy

Blog Entries

@Buoy; giving you a chance to defend yourself

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not too sure about this but seems I have to rethink few things...

Unvote:Scarlet Enchantress

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Victini View Post
    well Destiny Queen, i'm more suspicious of you right now,
    About what?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post

Basically what I don't like about what you've been doing is that it really hasn't done anything for the game. You're first 8 posts were all pretty meaningless, and then the rest has you just been spouting random bits of mafia conjecture everywhere. You talked about how great it was what Mr.F was doing, but you never did anything similar or questioned people. You just explained things, and talked about how people would act in situations we aren't in.

It's just peculiar, because it isn't the kind of post that would bring up discussion. It's also not the kind of post where you are looking into or questioning anything. It's just kind of the post where you're writing long posts just to make it look like you could lead the town or be trusted, and you can do that because we don't have a cop who would check you for posting a lot.
    And I'm supposing you've done a lot for the game? You basically just came out of inactivity to accuse me because I'm actually contributing in a way which you don't like. My first eight posts didn't do much because there wasn't a hell of a lot to be said about the game at that point, but now I'm getting into the flow of the game I find I can contribute more easily. I say anything about Mr. Fahrenheit at all, if you'll read what I said. I was merely pointing out to Gotpika that he wasn't really answering Mr. Fahrenheit properly because I saw that good questions were being asked and Gotpika wasn't responding to them in the way that it was intended -- and I was intrigued to hear the responses as well. In any case, I didn't do anything similar because I'm waiting to see how the other people would reply to him, and then go from there. I don't really feel the need to question others when there are many questions already being asked of people.

I didn't precisely spout mafia conjecture, either. Sure, I explained that a few things would seem scummy, which was an indirect accusation of sorts, I guess. I'm sorry I didn't go about saying "you're mafia for this, this and this" in clear terms. ;p And I'm not really writing 'long' (lol) posts for the sake of being trusted. Again, I'm not questioning anybody because there have already been questions asked that haven't got responses yet -- I'm not going to add my own on top of that unless I really need to, because mass confusion isn't really a good way to spend a day phase. I'm contributing to the discussion, and if people aren't going to look at the points that are there to see, it's obviously not going to make anyone else discuss what I'm saying. I'm certainly not looking to lead the town at this stage, mainly because I know people don't have any solid reason to trust me right now.

Also, seeing another post you've made, Neonsands, I really don't see how I'm making people not look into me or what I'm saying -- I'm actually trying to get them to see my points. I didn't accuse anyone outright, I'll grant you, but it's not like I'm saying anything to avoid suspicion. I'm not even praising other people, either, and I'd love it if you could point me to one place where I was praising other people.

Additionally, in this post, I was telling Gotpika how both he and Scarlet Enchantress were, in fact, scummy, contrary to what he was saying in his own post, just to clarify. I'm so sorry that it's extremely difficult to make out what exactly I'm putting against people. ~_~

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast