1. America*/Atomic is nightkilled.
2. Random voting ensues. America* recieves multiple votes even though she's already dead. Greece votes Joltik, Mizjelffan votes Buoy, Buoy votes Miz; all seem random and based on shipping jokes. Mr. Fahrenheit votes DrumBeats because he's always mafia. Hitomi votes Mr. Fahrenheit, also because shippers. Fahrenheit switches his vote to Hitomi. Tsutarja votes Greece citing randomness as the reason. CrackFox votes Buoy because he 'has shifty eyes, probably.' SageGaga warns CrackFox about voting people who already have votes on them, Mizjelffan gets agitated and the two go back and forth for a while. FA votes CrackFox. Buoy switches her vote to Hitomi to protect herself from getting lynched. mwto votes SageGaga, and Baron Dante switches his vote to Sage as well. Neon and Feralize confirm. Phase change; no one is lynched.
3. SageGaga points out flaws in mwto's logic that she's defending a fellow mafioso, claiming she's trying to help a newbie. They go back and forth for several posts, and mwto expresses that he doesn't know how mafias work. Feliciano comes in, questioning Final's vote for CrackFox specifically. Destiny Queen and Scarlet post about how they're unsure how to vote; Scarlet says to wait for something to happen in the next phase. Final explains that she only chose CrackFox because that was the only name that really stood out. Missingno asks Miz whether CrackFox's voting or Sage's call-out was more suspicious. Greece comments that America's inbox is full. I post saying that my computer access is sporadic. Neon asks for suspicions. Miz replies to Missingno that she thinks neither Fox or Sage are suspicious, but Final Arcadia is. I ask why. Miz says she thinks Final's justification is 'convenient'. Phase ends; Tsutarja turns up dead as the bomb. He is the only one dead; the bomb did not kill a mafioso.
4. People begin to theorize that Tsutarja was roleblocked, although they are a bit conflicted because roleblockers do not always block passive abilities. Greece makes her joke comment about how the bomb didn't kill her. Fahrenheit asks why she's posting in cyan; she's been roleblocked. Final replies to Miz; she doesn't understand why her arbitrary vote is more suspicious than anyone else's. Baron Dante and mwto vote Greece. Greece reiterates that her statement was a joke. Greece attempts rather poorly to defend herself; Dante and mwto are both going after her. FinalArcadia wonders why Miz found her specifically so suspicious for her Day One vote. I comment that Final could well be telling the truth; with her thinking anyone who voted Day one is quite suspicious. Greece votes Baron Dante. Feliciano votes Greece. Final votes Baron Dante, trying to back Greece up. Mr. Fahrenheit expressis his uneasiness about the lynch. Feli claims Missingno has been silenced. Phase changes; Greece is lynched. She was the cop. We do not know who or if she checked on Night One.
5. mwto wishes Greece had claimed. Feli says Greece should have defended herself better. Sage says she thought the comment was a joke. I question the workings of roleblockers because they kind of confuse me; Sage explains. Greece makes her dead post. DrumBeats is going to make some FoS's. Hitomi questions the vote. Soulmaster apologizes for inactivity. America posts her idea of the ratings system. Human questions it; Buoy clarifies. Victini comes back and asks why the cop always dies; Hawkeye does the same. Scarlet casts blame on Greece's voters and says we need to move forward. Phase changes; CrackFox and FinalArcadia are both dead. They were the insane doctor and lynch-canceler, respectively. Scarlet mourns the loss of Conkeldurr. SageGaga thinks a vigilante killed Final, Feli thinks it was a backfired protect, I think it could be an independent. Destiny Queen says two down; long way to go. Mr. Fahrenheit makes his big old post and then there you go.