Mafia: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12] - Page 17

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I meant that we have a long way to go before we actually get to lynch any Plasmas. In the last mafia game, we ended up lynching too many innocents before we actually could properly lynch a mafia. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here as well...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova Mafia [Day Three - Double Down] [8.25.12]

Oh look Destiny Queen made a slip-up let's lynch her today.

On second though, that worked miracles last time, so let's not do it.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Yes, let's absolutely not question anyone who says anything suspicious -_- I'm sure that will work out just swimmingly. We should all just sit on our asses and trust each other completely while the mafia picks us off one by one.
    Midorikawa likes this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    So, the Insane Doctor went down. The silver lining is it's not the main doctor at least I guess.

Litwick is an awesome Pokemon btw, my favorite Fire-type goes down. I like how America had the chances as 33% in correlation to Flame Body's effects.
    We can't actually assume that Litwick wasn't the only doctor in this game. Just because she was a malpractice doctor, it doesn't mean that there is another one about the place. Having two doctors -- even if one had the potential to kill instead of protect -- would be sort of overpowered for the town.

In any case, the cause of FinalArcadia's death could be either the doctor's side-effect triggering or a vigilante/SK kill. Generally speaking, unless a role is investigative, their action will still go through and be carried out even if they die (like me being killed by the mafia and still vig-killing someone on the same night in Havendale 3). We can't exactly assume anything other than that it wasn't the mafia who killed FinalArcadia.

Blog Entries

Dead already ;_;

Oh well, good luck everyone.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Although I agree that DQ's post was odd I'm not sure if it is vote or even FoS-worthy.

There are few players of I would like to heard more. You can can consider these as giant FoS:s of doom:

@Gotpika;
    For you it took 4 phases after the role confirmations to write one post. And that post looks like a post to just to secure that you are not being subbed out.
    @Scarlet Enchantress;
    From your posts I get the feeling that you are just posting for the sake of posting without any real substance. No finger of suspicions, no votes, no anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Enchantress View Post
    We don't really have much to go on at this point. Maybe we can get a better idea in the next phase?
    You could have helped by telling your opinions.

Honestly, we the townspeople just royally fucked up in lynching the cop. What's done is done and we need to move forward.
    Yes. That is self-evident that lynching the cop was not a good thing. The fact that town needs to move forward is self-evident as well. It is also self-evident that this post didn't help the town to go forward at all.

I love Conkeldurr... ;_; WHY! ;_;
    The death of Conkeldurr was tragic, yes. If you are a townie the best you can do in order to avenge the deth of Conkeldurr is to tell your opinions and contribute to the game.

@Tris79;
    Hey dude. I know that your playing style is to lurk and wait until you find something. How about if you tried a different approach this time? It might provide even better results.

@Snowcracker;

I don't know if this is your first mafia game here, haven't really seen you around. If you are new mafia games might feel a bit confusing at first. But try to participe and discuss with other people either privately or on thread. In that way the game is more fun to everyone.

I would like to have these four players to answer these questions. (other can answer as well)

1) If you haven't been posting, why?
    2) Tsuraja was killed on night 2. He was a bomb but his ability didn't activate, if it did we would have got one mafioso down. He was quite likely role blocked which provokes the following question: If the role blocker was a mafioso how did he/she know to role block Tsutarja? Were they just lucky? Was there a mafia role cop? Or do you think it is possible that Tsutarja was in contact with a mafioso?
    3) Last night Crackfox was killed. She was the (insane) doctor. How did the mafia knew to target her? Were they just lucky again? A mafia aligned role cop who had checked CrackFox? Or a bad contact?
    4) What do you think about Destiby Queen's statement? Was is just carelessly and oddly worded comment from a townie or something more? Maybe a slip-up? What do you think of me? What do you think of the player next to you in the player list?

If you don't want to answer in thread you can always send to me a PM.

Then few questions more:
    @DrumBeats;
    Yuo said that you are going to read the tread and then point to suspicious people with a finger. Apparently you haven't found anyone to point or that post is still work in progress. Can we expect to see it in the near future?

@TheMissingno.;
    Feliciano told us that you were silenced and couldn't post during the day 2. Could you confirm this?

----

So. At the moment I find Scarlet Enchantress very suspicious. As I said she has been posting but these posts don't really have much content. It is more like she is trying to lay low but seemingly participate. I think her behaviour is enough suspicious for a vote.

Vote:Scarlet Enchantress

This vote might change if something else comes up.
    Last edited by Mr. Fahrenheit; 26th August 2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: fixex a typo

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

@Mr. Fahrenheit; Maybe because nothings been happening and the update schedule has been very erratic? Pls.

E

Blog Entries

kudos to mr f

Also...
    >nothing's been happening
    >four townies dead, two of which are cop & doctor
    >bomb explodes without killing anyone
    >17 pages of posts

There are plenty of things to comment on if you actually bothered to look for them. This game is fairly analytical, especially when valuable power roles are gone. Searching through the thread and commenting on what you find suspicious, or even if you make theories about the events of a day/night phase. 'Nothing's been happening' is a sort of silly thing to say. You can't wait for someone to suddenly confess that they're mafia or anything. ;p

You have to look for the evidence instead of waiting for 'things to happen', as one might put it. If we waited around for 'things to happen', we'd get nowhere. You can't use 'nothing's been happening' as a valid reply to any of Mr. Fahrenheit's questions. ;/

I agree with Mr. Fahrenheit that Scarlet isn't doing much to further the game at this point, but I want to see her replies before I put additional pressure on her.

@Gotpika; What's with the random E at the end of your post? Is that a role thing or something?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    @Gotpika; What's with the random E at the end of your post? Is that a role thing or something?
    typo, it doesn't mean anything.

Hitomi's Bulbahusband Mr. Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Also...
    >nothing's been happening
    >four townies dead, two of which are cop & doctor
    >bomb explodes without killing anyone
    >17 pages of posts

There are plenty of things to comment on if you actually bothered to look for them. This game is fairly analytical, especially when valuable power roles are gone. Searching through the thread and commenting on what you find suspicious, or even if you make theories about the events of a day/night phase. 'Nothing's been happening' is a sort of silly thing to say. You can't wait for someone to suddenly confess that they're mafia or anything. ;p
    This, thousand times this. You can't just be there and wait that someone takes the initiative. You can and have to make things go forward yourself. We don't need another mafia game where the mafia wins because the town doesn't do a squat.

Ah, just making sure.

You go, Mr. Fahrenheit. Scarlet is looking pretty suspicious right now to me as well. She hasn't been posting much of value through the entire game. Right now she looks like a prime suspect, but I don't think we should be entirely ignoring Destiny Queen, either. That comment looks like it can be taken just about any way you like. I'm not sure we should takr it in the worst possible way, but right now none of the facts can be ignored.

Gotpika, you say nothing's happened? Here's a convenient little summary for you - and everyone who can use some catching up.

Read whatever you want into it. As for my vote, I think it might be going to Scarlet, but honestly I might be willing to turn it on Gotpika. He's been practically dead since the game began, and has seemed even less helpful - or willing to help, anyway - than Scarlet.
    Gaga likes this.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Ah, just making sure.

You go, Mr. Fahrenheit. Scarlet is looking pretty suspicious right now to me as well. She hasn't been posting much of value through the entire game. Right now she looks like a prime suspect, but I don't think we should be entirely ignoring Destiny Queen, either. That comment looks like it can be taken just about any way you like. I'm not sure we should takr it in the worst possible way, but right now none of the facts can be ignored.

Gotpika, you say nothing's happened? Here's a convenient little summary for you - and everyone who can use some catching up.

Read whatever you want into it. As for my vote, I think it might be going to Scarlet, but honestly I might be willing to turn it on Gotpika. He's been practically dead since the game began, and has seemed even less helpful - or willing to help, anyway - than Scarlet.
    Take notice to the ton of other inactive players in this game. ;)

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I'm pretty disappointed with the doc dying now(though he could have randomly protected me and accidentally made me die with the 1/3 chance xD), but as both @Buoy; and @Mr. Fahrenheit; have said, if we don't vote now we're screwed. Laying low won't work forever. I'll say that Mr. Fahrenheit does sort of have a good reason(not good enough) to vote Scarlet Enchantress, but I first want an explanation from her before voting her. She doesn't sound Mafia to me for saying that a Pokemon she loves died. I love Conkeldurr too and I'm disappointed that he died early. Doesn't make me Mafia if I expressed my disappointment.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I have to say Gotpika has a point there. There are a lot of players in this mafia and it seems the most activity has been between a few of us. Before you go FoS me I have no idea of Gotpika's alignment, but just saying we should look at all the inactive players.

Truthfully Scarlet Enchantress doesn't seem that suspicious to me. I'm leaning more toward Destiny Queen because of that comment but I'm not going to vote without more proof to avoid another Greece incident

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast