Well, with the Presidential election fast-approaching, both campaigns are moving along at a decent clip, campaign-messaging has been largely on-point, and both candidates are basically neck-and-neck in the polls.
So, all is well in Washington, right...?
Dun... Dun... DUUUUUUNNNNNN.....
Concerned that President Obama might actually win re-election, Sarah Palin and Karl Rove are reported to have infiltrated the White House in an attempt to slip into the ranks of top Obama campaign officials and derail the powerful campaign.
In other words:
1. No unauthorized outside communication (i.e. No PMs, VMs, QuickTopics, or any other form of communication outside of the thread is allowed -- UNLESS your role states otherwise or I specifically inform you otherwise).
2. Inactivity will result in substitutions (please post at least once per every three phases).
3. You may not post screencaps from outside the thread. Ever. You may not share your Role PM.
4. If you are a member of a private QuickTopic, you may not share your QuickTopic URL in any form.
5. There will be mud-slinging. Lots of mud-slinging. This is a mandate. The more outrageous and off-base the accusations, the better.
6. Feel free to cherry-pick quotes from OTHER threads to support your arguments.
7. You may name-claim.
8. You may role-claim.
9. You may lie. C'mon, this is politics.
10. Read your Role PM very carefully. Some of you will have additional rules in place for your roles.