Mafia: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..." - Page 38

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Imagine if Big Bird was president, the world would be a much better place. I would pass a ban on poultry, and enslave Americans to sing the ABCs and watch over my eggs. I would then use Sesame Street to brainwash children into becoming my military slaves. They would become heartless assassins who want to count the number of terrorists they killed. Then I would start by taking over Canada, because well they're Canada. Soon, the whole continent would be under my control. I would hang up posters saying "Big Birdah's watching" and watch over my continent through it. All rebellion will be crushed. Then my penguin brethren of Antarctica would join the union and lead an attack on Australia, putting three continents in my influence. Next, my children military slaves would take over the top of South America, and the penguin army would take over the bottom, cornering Brazil before also overrunning it. Next we would send the Australians to attack Asia and take over China, India, Japan, and North and South Korea. We would threaten to nuke Europe unless they willingly surrender their land. Then once we have Europe, we have Russia cornered to take over. Then we send the Penguin army by boat to take over Africa. Then, the Middle East is surrounded and forced to surrender. The whole world will be mine!

That is of course if pretty much the rest of the town died. Good game everyone, congrats Dana!
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

I knew @Buoy; was bad lol. But this was a great game! Congrats @Insanish Danish;!
    Master Mew likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Everyone who voted for Insanish Danish needs to go into the shame cube.

Congratulations Insanish Danish.

I actually didn't suspect Yata, and frankly the heavy bussing would have made me second guess any suspicion.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

What tha...
    Kinda cool but still; what just happened?
    Anywho Congrats Danish and Thanks for hosting MM :)
    Master Mew likes this.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I was the miller.... AND I WASN'T LYNCHED

But we lost... Oh well I had fun playing! Thanks for hosting the game Master Mew! :D
    Master Mew likes this.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738