Mafia: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..." - Page 37

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

追放されたバカ

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Master Mew, you're crazy. :P

But wow, congratulations everyone and especially Insanish Danish on becoming president! I definitely did not expect that one coming. This is definitely one of the funnest(and funniest) mafia games I've taken part in so thanks so much Master Mew for letting me play and for being an awesome host.
    Last edited by Faerie; 1st January 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: grammar
    Master Mew and Midorikawa like this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Omg, I love the flavor text for all the roles. X3

Anyways, congrats to the winners! ^^ Everyone did a really good job in this game.

And thanks for letting me play, Mew! I had a lot of fun...although I managed to get killed the phase after I subbed in, LOL. Very creative game, seriously. I'd love to play another like this~
    Master Mew likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    Wait...what? I wasn't expecting that...I thought if I got lynched the game would still go on?? .__.

But yay, I'm the president now! Great game to everyone, and thanks for letting me play @Master Mew; it was really fun!
    You were running for President - if you won, it's not like Mitt Romney or Barack Obama could win, too. :p

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I just...

Lead us all to our loss ;_;.

At least I had fun, and a new age of Utopian Society! :D and I never suspected Yata being the last Mafioso. Well played.
    @Master Mew; Could you please post the QTs?
    The Oval Office
    Sarah Palin's Getaway Helicopter

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You were running for President - if you won, it's not like Mitt Romney or Barack Obama could win, too. :p
    Yeah, that's true. I hadn't thought of it that way, oops XD
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; You know, that's something I'd expect myself doing. But what does bug me is that... had the role gone to someone that would try out to Day 1 win... that'd be a short and boring game. xD

But I rather dislike the whole notion of Day 1 fools, so I'd most likely expect a certain amount of days to go or something for it. It also affects the way I play fool. I never make it exactly obvious, nor the fastest. D:

So.... will there be ratings?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Master Mew; You know, that's something I'd expect myself doing. But what does bug me is that... had the role gone to someone that would try out to Day 1 win... that'd be a short and boring game. xD

But I rather dislike the whole notion of Day 1 fools, so I'd most likely expect a certain amount of days to go or something for it. It also affects the way I play fool. I never make it exactly obvious, nor the fastest. D:

So.... will there be ratings?
    Might do ratings. I'll think about it, it's going to be tricky in this game (since it was honestly a bit more complex than I expected).

Also, I forgot I was going to show you guys this:

^ To prove (as much as one can) that the roles were truly random. I went with the first generated list, by the way, so there was no Host meddling in the role distribution.

(I felt the need to verify it when I realized that Midorikawa, who had begged to be a Republican, was Mitt Romney )
    Faerie and Midorikawa like this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Buoysel.
    12-27-2012
    01:22 PM ET (US)
    Nightkill: Akuraito.

She's just subbed in, and I enjoy being cruel.
    @Akuraito;

Um, @Yata;, what did you mean by this?:

Elysion
    12-30-2012
    02:51 PM ET (US)
    I check Bulbagarden to see that I've been converted. Never would have thought it was you two though.

Jumping between two qt's will be fun. :)

追放されたバカ

Buoysel.
    12-27-2012

@Akuraito;

Elysion
    12-30-2012
    I check Bulbagarden to see that I've been converted. Never would have thought it was you two though.

Oh! Apparently Baron Dante gets a report that is posted in thread(Super PAC-ads) from the last post made from I think the mafia qt every night or every other night, which is why I made that post, as an attempt to frame...um...Sputnik. X3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Buoysel.
    12-27-2012

@Akuraito;

Elysion
    12-30-2012

Oh! Apparently Baron Dante gets a report that is posted in thread(Super PAC-ads) from the last post made from I think the mafia qt every night or every other night, which is why I made that post, as an attempt to frame...um...Sputnik. X3
    Okay, now that was completely unnecessary for two reasons; Baron Dante said that his ability was used up, and the ability takes the most recent post, so it would be impossible for somebody to have been converted if Midorikawa was already dead. If Baron Dante still could use his ability and found that out, we'd all notice that it was a framing attempt, and thus Sputnik would have been cleared. Still, good game. You were in my "Players who I think are clear" list.

追放されたバカ

Buoysel.
    12-27-2012

@Akuraito;

Elysion
    12-30-2012

Okay, now that was completely unnecessary for two reasons; Baron Dante said that his ability was used up, and the ability takes the most recent post, so it would be impossible for somebody to have been converted if Midorikawa was already dead. If Baron Dante still could use his ability and found that out, we'd all notice that it was a framing attempt, and thus Sputnik would have been cleared. Still, good game. You were in my "Players who I think are clear" list.
    Ah yeah, that's true. My internet has been crap though, so I might have overlooked some of the posts, which was still bad on my part. Well, that was a dumb thing to do. XD but thanks. XD once again I have proven myself to be a crazy mafia busser.

Blog Entries

@Yata Yeah, I'm pretty sure you bussed ALL of your partners... XD
    Faerie and Midorikawa like this.

Blog Entries

I was really sad to see the Mafia bus each other like that. It doesn't give me a feeling of actually helping my faction. It was mostly TheMissingno.'s fault, though.

追放されたバカ

Yeah, i was pretty upset about that as well - i definitely need to learn how to work with my teammates a bit more.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I was really sad to see the Mafia bus each other like that. It doesn't give me a feeling of actually helping my faction. It was mostly TheMissingno.'s fault, though.
    I might have actually lived if he didn't do that. I know I accidentally pointed out GM's fake claim and gave evidence against him but I tried to save him.

Anyways congrats ID and MM this game was awesome. Also prize for most twisted ending like ever

Blog Entries

Yeah, i was pretty upset about that as well - i definitely need to learn how to work with my teammates a bit more.
    The problem didn't stem from you, so it's not your fault or Midorikawa's. So you shouldn't feel upset from that.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast