Mafia: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..." - Page 28

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/24/2012 ☆ DAY 4 "You Betcha"

That's a more than ample Hammer. Update pending.
    Midorikawa likes this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/24/2012 ☆ NIGHT 4 "Romnesia"

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The security footage had caught it all (man, they really should have checked that sooner), there was Mitt Romney, plain as day, bribing a Secret Service agent.

Scowling, Governor Romney was forcibly removed from White House grounds - but this wasn't over... he winked to a shadowy figure in a darkened window before climbing calmly, almost smugly, into the back of the squad car...

It is now Night 4.

Please send in your Night Actions by 11:59 PM U.S. CST 12/27/2012.

@Akuraito will be subbing in for @Atomic. Please confirm in-thread when you have received your Role.
    Last edited by Master Mew; 26th December 2012 at 06:33 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

追放されたバカ

Oh boy...we have a really good lead now, though. That was a really bad mistake on your part, TheMissingno., bussing your mafia buddy like that while forgetting that they're...the godfather. So much for that cop fakeclaim. Cause yanna, if you really "checked" Midori, you wouldn't have known she was mafia.

But besides that, I'm guessing someone was converted? Oh boy...

Blog Entries

Well lookie here, how did that copcheck actually work here?

Seriously, what the hell.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Oh boy...we have a really good lead now, though. That was a really bad mistake on your part, TheMissingno., bussing your mafia buddy like that while forgetting that they're...the godfather. So much for that cop fakeclaim. Cause yanna, if you really "checked" Midori, you wouldn't have known she was mafia.

What can I say, I checked her and she was mafia.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Well this doesn't make sense. Themissingno has some explaining to do. (seriously, what type of mafia would bus their godfather and fake claim cop)

So do you think Midorikawa used her ability? She must have.

I'm also impressed with Midorikawa's fake claim. It's solid, although slightly risky since there could be a real McCaskill in the game.

I'm currently have a posting limit until the next day phase as part of my role. If anyone doubts my affiliation remember that I proved that I'm Obama on Day 3. If I have anything that needs to be addressed Sputnik may post it for me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Confirming!

---

Well...I seem to have come in at a fairly important point in the game, LOL.

So...the only scenario here where Missingno could be town would be if a roleblocker found Midori suspicious and roleblocked her the same night that Missingno checked her, assuming that passive abilities could be blocked, right? Unlikely as it is...if there is a roleblocker who roleblocked Midori, it would be helpful if you claimed. Since, well, lynching the cop wouldn't help anything. :I

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Welp I'm dead. My only regret is accidentally bussing Gliscorman and not converting Obama, though then again I couldn't convert him. Good luck mafia. I leave both sides with Abe Lincoln winning over Romney and Obama

Blog Entries

Welcome to the insanity, Aku. :)

Anyway, we are overflowing with information now and have quite a few people to choose from next phase.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/26/2012 ☆ NIGHT 4 "Romnesia"

yaaaay bye bye Romney >:D

(no ill will towards you Midorikawa haha)
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Confirming!

---

So...the only scenario here where Missingno could be town would be if a roleblocker found Midori suspicious and roleblocked her the same night that Missingno checked her, assuming that passive abilities could be blocked, right? Unlikely as it is...if there is a roleblocker who roleblocked Midori, it would be helpful if you claimed. Since, well, lynching the cop wouldn't help anything. :I
    Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked, so that isn't a possibility. There is, however, a roleblocker in this game.

/obama's spokesperson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Confirming!

---

Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked, so that isn't a possibility. There is, however, a roleblocker in this game.

/obama's spokesperson
    How do you know that passive abilities can't be roleblocked? I've personally been able to do that in the past. Additionally, how do you know a roleblocker exists? I find it a little strange that you claim to know so much, though you're merely a mason.

Since nobody's counterclaimed TheMissingno. thus far, I'm willing to believe what he says for now.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Ahh... So this is the "reaction" Midorikawa was talking about.

Time for some confrontation: (yes I listen to this music when I do this :3)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @HumanDawn; But you see, I'm not reluctant to vote Mido. I just feel it's a waste of good time to do so as soon as possible.

Well, at this point, it doesn't matter, so Vote:Midorikawa
    I wouldn't call that a good time when all we'd be doing is wait for the results of the lynch to give us things to discuss.

I'm also sad to see that you didn't respond to my post ;_;

Oh and in case you think I think you're Mafia, I just wanna let you know that I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post

What can I say, I checked her and she was mafia.
    Impossible. or maybe master mew forgot that midorikawa was the godfather!!!

Do you have any ideas as to why the check came up as Mafia? I fell like as if you're not saying the whole truth.

By the way, stillboy asked you who you supposedly cop checked in Night 1. So... Who was it? Since you have outed yourself as the cop, I think the Town would love to know who they were.

Another possibility is this:

Define "fairly important point in the game".

But thing is, aren't Roleblockers usually Mafia, though? :/ And as you and Sputnik said, Godfather is a passive ability, so it can't be roleblocked.

@Master Mew;, if a Roleblocker roleblocked the Godfather in the same night as the cop check, would the cop check turn up Mafia?

hey aku

btw

could you like

Nameclaim :D?

Atomic wasn't prodded in the first Day Phase along with Aileta. For Master Mew to make such a mistake, Atomic must have been doing something else to be shown as being active for Master Mew to not prod her. She said nothing in the Day Phases, and still wasn't prodded until I pointed it out. Me thinks she must have been speaking privately :>. That or Master Mew missed her. Or maybe Atomic had a Night Action... Hmm...

@Santabomb; Why can't the Mafia Nightkill you? Since we have gotten rid of 2 Mafia, we have gotten 2 RolePMs that neither state that they can't NightKill you. I also want to know what happened about the One-Shot Deathproof, which you have didn't answer.

I've been drawing some... conclusions from all of this. I only need proof and testimony.

Hmm...

I'd like everybody to take a look at this sentence from the Flavor Text:

but this wasn't over... he winked to a shadowy figure in a darkened window before climbing calmly, almost smugly, into the back of the squad car...
    Now why would Master Mew even write this in the FT? Oh that's right, this is all part of some scheme from the Mafia. It wouldn't be hard to believe that... Midorikawa actually converted someone and let them in a scheme they planned ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Welp I'm dead. My only regret is accidentally bussing Gliscorman and not converting Obama, though then again I couldn't convert him.
    This entire post makes no sense. How could Midorikawa "accidentally" bus Gliscorman? HOW? Notice how she says "my only regret" and goes to say two regretful things. Maybe It could be one of her grammar mistakes, though. I also don't know how she could thingSince her RolePM stated that she couldn't convert the Obama, and if we assume that she is saying the truth here, which she has no reason to, then she tried to convert Santabomb forgetting that she couldn't in the first place. Then that leaved her with... somebody else to convert ;).

@Master Mew;, Midorikawa's RolePM isn't exactly clear on this, but could she use her convert ability in the Day Phase as well?

Yeah, I'm talking about Sputnik. Who else would be converted? She hasn't been Nightkilled either. I have a theory that she was the Nightkill target in the first Night Phase, and that the convert, assuming that it can only be used in the Night Phase, was used on Santabomb at that time. After this embarrassing mistake on Midorikawa's part, she proceeded to convert Sputnik in the second Night, and went on Nightkilling jda95. This is all theory, I have no conclusive evidence to back it up, but... It is what's making the most sense. If anyone has any other theories to share, I'd love to hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Welcome to the insanity, Aku. :)

Anyway, we are overflowing with information now and have quite a few people to choose from next phase.
    Yes Aku. Welcome! ;)

Who are these "quite a few people to choose from next phase" you say are?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    yaaaay bye bye Romney >:D

(no ill will towards you Midorikawa haha)
    Insanish Danish's play in Mafia games as Mafia = Say how happy she is for the Town lynching a Mafia member that she didn't help lynch EVEN WITH A COP CHECK, then do absolutely nothing!!!

How contributory!

In your first post in this game:

Quote Originally Posted by Insanish Danish View Post
    Oh I gotta play this. This sounds like way too much fun XD
    Now where have you actually been playing this game? It sounds so much fun! Why not play it? Unless... You've actually been playing it privately... In a QT! :o!!!

Nameclaim please! ^_^

I'd love for everyone to look at this:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/u-s-elections-mafia-%E2%98%86-12-26-2012-%E2%98%86-night-4-romnesia-143061/index12.html#post4511305

TheMissingno.'s refusal to nameclaim and not voting Midorikawa. I'd love to hear a testimony from him as to why he didn't vote with us all to lynch her, and who his cop check was on Night 1. inb4 I didn't cop check anyone!!!

As of now, I think that Sputnik has been converted, and has then proceeded to manipulate Santabomb to give Gliscorman one-shot deathproof, which mysteriously disappeared. Could you please Sputnik, testify as to why we should believe that you haven't been converted, and if possible, tell us how the one-shot deathproof disappeared? I'd also like to know how you are certain that there's a Roleblocker in the game. Have you been converted to the Mafia's side and found out that there's a Roleblocker among your team? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Since nobody's counterclaimed TheMissingno. thus far, I'm willing to believe what he says for now.
    What are your thoughts on TheMissingno. getting a "Mafia" cop check result on a Godfather?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    What are your thoughts on TheMissingno. getting a "Mafia" cop check result on a Godfather?
    It's definitely possible. I don't see why this question is relevant, however, to scumhunting -- or anything else, really.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Ahh... So this is the "reaction" Midorikawa was talking about.

Time for some confrontation: (yes I listen to this music when I do this :3)
    I approve this.

I wouldn't call that a good time when all we'd be doing is wait for the results of the lynch to give us things to discuss.

I'm also sad to see that you didn't respond to my post ;_;

Oh and in case you think I think you're Mafia, I just wanna let you know that I don't.
    Eh, I still think the time could've been used better. But that's gone now. Hardly useful to talk about what could've been, when we can talk about what is. (Or something. Lynch me for failing at being philosophical)

I think I responded to your post. I just skipped a large portion, IIRC.

Really now? You sort of seemed to be all over me. Why'd you do that on someone you don't think is Mafia. ;)

Impossible. or maybe master mew forgot that midorikawa was the godfather!!!

Do you have any ideas as to why the check came up as Mafia? I fell like as if you're not saying the whole truth.
    I actually agree there being a distinct lack of whole, complete and absolute truth. I see only two logical routes:

1) TheMissigno. is Mafia, bussing a fellow Mafia via a copcheck to clear himself. However, I have not one, but two issues with this. Firstly, how do you not see the one you are bussing is the godfather, thus really putting the validity into question. Secondly, we still have an actual cop, hopefully, somewhere.

I also do have solutions to both of these. TheMissigno. was hoping the real cop would out themselves, thus lynching TheMissigno., and thus implying Mido is actually Town, and even if the cop did check Mido, the check would come out as Town.

2) TheMissigno. isn't the cop. Instead, we have rolecop, who saw that Mido could convert people, which is sort of an obvious Mafia role.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast