Mafia: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..." - Page 26

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/24/2012 ☆ DAY 4 "You Betcha"

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Right... So about my positive cop check on Midorikawa...
    Just out of curiosity who was the other player you checked? We've had two night phases now.

Blog Entries

Vote: Midorikawa

Not to mention you tried to make people think he was a fool, then immediately jumped on the buoy bandwagon. Big Bird thinks someone is scum. Big Bird also suggests checking Santabomb later Missingno.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Did anyone else notice that TheMissingno. did nothing during the GM lynch. I was one of the early voters, and brought up his fake claim when the day phase came. It was when he started acting like a fool that I thought he might be a fool. I'm one to explore many options, and leave none out. In the GX mafia for example I was adamant about the possibility of a converter considering what I knew of the show, and I was right.

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/22/2012 ☆ NIGHT 2 "Poor, Misunderstood Joe..."

Honestly now. I have no real reason to think TheMissingno. is lying, but I think we should wait a bit.

Firstly, in case of a counterclaim for the cop (Which I think is really unlikely), and so we can use this day phase to calmly discuss the implications of Mido being Mafia.

Blog Entries

Big Bird says not being active in a lynch is far less suspicious than voting for someone then flipping and abandoning ship midway by voting Buoy. Then you try to go back and say that you being an early voter of Gliscorman makes you innocent? Big Bird calls bullshit.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Welp. I see no way of defending myself. I'm vanilla unfortunately and have no ability to contribute to the town so at least you guys lose nothing lynching me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/22/2012 ☆ NIGHT 2 "Poor, Misunderstood Joe..."

@Midorikawa; That's pretty convenient. Accused as Mafia, happen to be Vanilla. .-.

But yeah. The only negative setback of a cop counterclaiming right now would be that they would be an obvious target, especially if, well, strongman and shit. But I really doubt the Mafia would go sacrificing one of their own just to get the cop to out themselves here.

追放されたバカ

I'm not sure if TheMissingno. is lying or not, but a counterclaim would be nice if he were. However, even without that cop check Midorikawa has made some rather suspicious moves such as voting for Gliscorman and then midway during the phase going for Buoy instead. This is the best lead we've got so far, and I really hope TheMissingno. is the actual cop.

And claiming as vanilla...that's not the first time I've witnessed a mafia doing that, although I hate using meta-reasoning.

Vote: Midorikawa

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

All right, I'll just say in my defense that I really didn't think GliscorMan was mafia. He just didn't come off as suspicious to me is all. No traces of mafia here XD
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Opens first spoiler: yay!
    Opens second spoiler: crap!

Quote Originally Posted by DrumBeats View Post
    Not to mention you tried to make people think he was a fool, then immediately jumped on the buoy bandwagon. Big Bird thinks someone is scum. Big Bird also suggests checking Santabomb later Missingno.
    I already proved that I'm Obama.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to vote to see if there are any developments, but I wouldn't be surprised if Midorikawa was mafia. There may be a majority by the time I get back from work.
    Last edited by Shinobu; 26th December 2012 at 12:17 AM.

Blog Entries

omg I was killed by PALIN. Well, a polar bear but close enough.
    Good luck fellow masons and townies!

Blog Entries

UNVOTE: Insanish Danish
    VOTE: Midorikawa
    to make it easier on you guys

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Mafia Bomb? Already? That's fortunate. @Santabomb; did you remove the one shot deathproof?

I'd have to agree on Midorikawa. And if she really is the vanilla that she says she is, then it's not going to be a huge risk ability wise. So I'm going to believe TheMissingno. and VOTE: Midorikawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Honestly now. I have no real reason to think TheMissingno. is lying
    Correct, so why not vote?

,but I think we should wait a bit.
    There isn't any good reason to wait so you could then cast your vote. Why not vote now?

Firstly, in case of a counterclaim for the cop (Which I think is really unlikely),
    Yes. So why wait? Why not vote already if you have "no real reason to think TheMissingno. is lying"?

and so we can use this day phase to calmly discuss the implications of Mido being Mafia.
    We have already done that many times before this Day Phase. A cop check is the icing on the cake that we needed to have no further doubts. So I ask you this; Why waste time discussing what has already been discussed, when that said time could be used to eliminate the enemy, Midorikawa? Wouldn't the logical thing to do for a Townie, is to vote the confirmed Mafia? Cast a vote on them? Especially on a voting system that requires the majority of votes?

HMMMMM
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 26th December 2012 at 04:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Correct, so why not vote?
    There isn't any good reason to wait so you could then cast your vote. Why not vote now?
    Yes. So why wait? Why not vote already if you have "no real reason to think TheMissingno. is lying"?
    Good job repeating the same thing three times. Also good job ignoring the answer to the question on the exact same post. Thus, these three questions were completely useless! Moving to the question about the answer

We have already done that many times before this Day Phase. A cop check is the icing on the cake that we needed to have no further doubts. So I ask you this; Why waste time discussing what has already been discussed, when that said time could be used to eliminate the enemy, Midorikawa? Wouldn't the logical thing to do for a Townie, is to vote the confirmed Mafia? Cast a vote on them? Especially on a voting system that requires the majority of votes?

HMMMMM
    Do tell where we have discussed the implications of Mido being Mafia. No, not what implies Mido is Mafia, that's nigh confirmed at this point. There's a difference there. Implications of Mido being Mafia, as far as I'm aware, has not been discussed. Implications being things such as, "Mido was defending this person previously, thus it implied this person is also Mafia". Not too complicated, here-

See, this can be done precisely because the phase doesn't end without Majority. It allows us to create discussion, which usually does not happen during Nights.

With as concrete evidence against Mido as what we have here, is there really any risk of someone else be hammered while we discuss, and possibly, extremely unlikelily, have a counterclaim to the cop?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stillboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Right... So about my positive cop check on Midorikawa...
    Just out of curiosity who was the other player you checked? We've had two night phases now.
    Just want to bring up in the off chance I can save myself: @TheMissingno.; Mind answering stillboy's question?

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast