Mafia: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat - Page 9

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/12/13 Day 2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

The committee met for the second time today, and heated debate ensued once more. No one had been crushed by an anvil last night, maybe the horrendous tragedy of Master Mew's death had been a coincidence? Anvils fall out of the sky and crush handsome mafia hosts all the time, right?

The Townspeople decided to go to bed tonight without lynching anyone - hopefully they could find some new evidence in the morning.

It is now Night 2.

You have 24 hours to submit any Night Actions you have as well as discuss both with your Mentors and in-thread what the best path will be for tomorrow.

Power Role/s: You may submit your action either via PM to Master Mew, or in your Mentor QT.
    Midorikawa likes this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/14/13 Night 2

We aren't getting anywhere! XD

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    We aren't getting anywhere! XD
    We'll get somewhere by lynching you XDD

Blog Entries

Is that really what you believe?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Is that really what you believe?
    You've been the number 1 suspect in pretty much every mafia game... XDD

Dark Blueberry may be onto something here.

Blog Entries

If you do end up lynching me, be thankful that I am not a power role. :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

Another anvil fell out of the sky last night and crushed Sputnik!

It is now Day 3.

You have until 11:59 PM U.S. CST 1/16/2013 to discuss and vote (48 hours).

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Thanks, Mafia! You just cleared up a potential target. Sorry to disappoint you, DB, SB. I guess Sput was inno after all. Anyways, I'm going right back after my original target. For the same reasons, too. We need to get this lynch in.

Vote: Midorikawa

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Wow. XD I don't have much to say to this.

/is getting killed in all of her games

Thanks for letting me play, Master Mew!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Dark Blueberry;

@**Derpy.McDerpy**;

@stillboy;

@Sunburn;

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Thanks, Mafia! You just cleared up a potential target. Sorry to disappoint you, DB, SB. I guess Sput was inno after all. Anyways, I'm going right back after my original target. For the same reasons, too. We need to get this lynch in.
    Vote: Midorikawa
    Who was this potential target? Also where did SB, who I assume is Sunburn, say they suspect Sptunik? Notably I put her top of my suspect list and you make no note. Why is that? Also what is inno? And to end this off you mind repeating your reasons maybe in a list format so the others don’t have to read through the giant quote pyramids.

Rest are coming, just don’t want to run out of room in the post.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;, I don't like to be rude normally, but... If I start sounding violent it's for a good reason.

Are you seriously ignoring everything I've said? Did you actually read the posts just before the update where Dark Blueberry and Sunburn both openly said that they had FoSs on Sputnik? Because if you had, you wouldn't be questioning the fact that the Mafia targeted someone who had suspicion on them. This is good for us, because it removes a suspect (there is a little bit of questionability about that, as it could possibly be that either Dark Blueberry or Sunburn was trying to appear pro-town as they knew the kill would be on their FoS, making them seem slightly more clear. But that's WIFOM). That's why the Mafia kill can tell us just as much as a random lynch. Why do you fail to understand this? If you answer only one part of this post, at least answer me that.

I read through the list of "evidence" you had against different people. I agree about Stillboy acting pro-town, but as for the other parts...

1. Your case against Dark Blueberry is entirely based off the fact that he's been inactive and he tells jokes occasionally. But you focus on the joke vote. Joke votes ways of starting conversation, in case you didn't realize. I admit that he was voting for our host, but he was literally the first person to do something other than confirm their role. That's not a scumtell at all, so why are you shifting blame to him? His intention was more like your threatening Stillboy to provoke conversation, which caused Orion to question you as well (to which you just blew up instead of being rational). Joke votes are usually used to start conversations. The other, more minor point you bring up is that the Mafia could have been inactive on D1. Truthfully, it's more likely that they chose not to kill. And that's a slim chance. The Jailer or Doctor (there's a 50% chance that at least one is in this game from basic probability. More likely when you take into account the lack of N1 kill) most likely saved the target.

2. You ever consider the fact that maybe Derpy is listening to her mentor's advice? Oh and I repeat. NO LYNCH DOES NOT HELP THE MAFIA IN SMALL SETUPS LIKE THIS. Power roles are our first source of knowledge. In absence of those leads (situations like now), scumhunting is our best bet. You've been insistent on pushing for completely random lynches, with very little logic. And when it came down to lynching you, you instead tied up the votes. This is incredibly hypocritical, as the lynch would've satisfied your own arguments for lynching in order to get information.

3. I can agree with Stillboy being pro-town. But...

With so much inactivity this is one of the best evidence pieces yet.
    Mind explaining this? It's your reaction to Stillboy questioning me, if it helps.

However pro-town Stillboy is, it's still possible that you're trying to cover for him or just incriminate him. Not too sure, willing to give him some time after we lynch you.

4. Your only argument against Sunburn is that he hasn't tried to lynch anyone. Seriously? I direct you to what I said earlier. This guy's been logical enough to power a Vulcan Science Cruiser. He's posting thorough discussions of the game, listing possibilities. It isn't his fault few people are actually paying attention to them. He's trying to start a conversation by listing what's going on, not randomly lynch someone like you're inclined to do (a smart move, as just discussing things won't give the Mafia an advantage like a misslynch would).

You're rattling off these accusations and such, but ignoring my own against you. I can't see why that is, unless you're trying to shift attention and blame to someone other than you. The numbered responses are my most recent evidence against you. If people (other than yourself) really want more evidence, I can go back and dig up the things that I've posted. I'm also fairly confident that I could find some more posts of yours that illustrate my opinion from even further back if I really need to.

tl;dr: Mido's hypocritical and scummy. Lynch him.

Blog Entries

@GliscorMan; Apparently you didn't read everything I said on DB. I never said stillboy is cleared at all, I just said he seems pretty pro-town right now, and pointed out that he tunneled in on a pretty big scum tell, in my opinion, compared to all the non-voting and no lynching going on. I said I agree with Sunburn a lot but while he's giving his advice he isn't doing much to help the town nor is anyone quoted before him. I just suggested he participates more in conversation. Derpy I pointed out hasn't done anything to help, the worst of all literally posting twice which I hope his mentor isn't encouraging unless he's mafia trying to fly under the radar.

You seem dead set on lynching me, literally turning my evidence against others into "evidence" against me. Constantly bringing the conversation back to one person does nothing but harm the town and you are doing just that even when I bring the subject to include everyone. There is also the note that yesterday I dropped hints to make it seem like I'm the cop. And while this may be a very out there theory it's going to be something: I've been aggressive attacking everyone and noting scumtells. You seem sure that night one was doc protection. Now back to the cop stuff. You said there is no role blocker yet last night I was role-blocked. Seems you fell for the bait to see if there was a roleblocker. Now there is possibly a jailkeeper, but I'm betting on the former and think that maybe I was protected night one, and mafia worried that I was being protected night 2, especially dropping cop hints, and saying the roleblocker would roleblock the cop. Again I was roleblocked last night. Killing Sputnik works well as a frame job when I said she was top of my suspect list. And again you seem to really be working towards lynching me with your lies and stuff. I was going to vote someone else but with your last post you just showed me why I shouldn't believe your town.

VOTE: Gliscorman

On another note I'll get those other IOS like things done next post by me.

Blog Entries

Your entire post is a giant OMGUS (OMG, U SUCK for those who don't know the terminology. Usually used by scum in order to attack someone that accused them). But let's start with the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @GliscorMan; Apparently you didn't read everything I said on DB.
    Mind mentioning exactly where you think I'm wrong instead of ambiguously attacking me?

I never said stillboy is cleared at all, I just said he seems pretty pro-town right now, and pointed out that he tunneled in on a pretty big scum tell, in my opinion, compared to all the non-voting and no lynching going on.
    I didn't say that either. And I didn't say you did. Why so jumpy?

I said I agree with Sunburn a lot but while he's giving his advice he isn't doing much to help the town nor is anyone quoted before him. I just suggested he participates more in conversation. Derpy I pointed out hasn't done anything to help, the worst of all literally posting twice which I hope his mentor isn't encouraging unless he's mafia trying to fly under the radar.
    And what constitutes activity? Posting agreeing/disagreeing with someone just so that you can shift blame over to them for not knowing what to post? Seriously, by the way you've treated them (FoSing them, for one) for just coming out to say something, I'm not surprised they haven't posted more. Just because Sunburn wasn't quoted doesn't mean anything at all. Yes, Derpy hasn't done much of anything. I was proposing ideas, not encouraging his inactivity. Inactivity isn't necessarily a scumtell, either. Especially considering the fact that Derpy was one of the last to confirm, hinting at the fact that he doesn't check the forums much.

You seem dead set on lynching me, literally turning my evidence against others into "evidence" against me.
    Of course I'm set on lynching you. You're acting scummy. Oh and it's your "evidence" that I'm pointing out is false or misleading. I'm pointing it out and acting on it. Call that evidence if you want to.

Constantly bringing the conversation back to one person does nothing but harm the town and you are doing just that even when I bring the subject to include everyone.
    It does't hurt town. Know why? Because you're Mafia. Bringing the subject to everyone is just stalling. We had a misslynch yesterday, but you stalled it out by "bringing the conversation" to everyone. I take that as you trying to shift the focus onto someone else, a scummy thing to do.

There is also the note that yesterday I dropped hints to make it seem like I'm the cop.
    Oh, so you're claiming cop now? Might you briefly highlight some of said hints? Or does just talking about the cop constitute a "hint" to you? Forgive me if I find it extremely hard to believe you. Here's when I do this...

Why did I just direct everyone to this post, you may ask. Here's the reason: Does anyone counterclaim cop? If anyone other than Mido has the role of cop, we need to hear it as well as the reports you have.

If nobody else claims cop, there are two options.
    1. Midorikawa is a horribly scummy cop. (I'd say that's unlikely)
    2. There isn't a cop in this game. (50% chance according to Master Mew's rules)

And while this may be a very out there theory it's going to be something: I've been aggressive attacking everyone and noting scumtells. You seem sure that night one was doc protection. Now back to the cop stuff. You said there is no role blocker yet last night I was role-blocked. Seems you fell for the bait to see if there was a roleblocker. Now there is possibly a jailkeeper, but I'm betting on the former and think that maybe I was protected night one, and mafia worried that I was being protected night 2, especially dropping cop hints, and saying the roleblocker would roleblock the cop. Again I was roleblocked last night.
    This is all very scatterbrained and hard to read, but I'm getting these points from what you said:
    1. You missed the part where I said I was wrong, that there was a roleblocker in the game because Master Mew said so in the rules.
    2. The only scum tells (not an OMGUS against me) you've noted so far is are inactivity and joke voting. Again, correct me (with examples) if I'm wrong.
    3. It only makes sense that N1 was a Doc/Jailer protection. The Mafia would never NK on the first night, as it would waste a potential kill. Inactivity seems out of the question, because the Mafia had to be active enough to kill someone last night.
    4. Uh... That whole sentence where you appear to accuse me of being Roleblocker doesn't even make any sense. What trap could you possibly be alluding to? As far as I can tell, you've done nothing but make hollow arguments against me for trying to lynch you.
    5. So you claim that N2 you were roleblocked. Then what was your N1 report?

Killing Sputnik works well as a frame job when I said she was top of my suspect list. And again you seem to really be working towards lynching me with your lies and stuff. I was going to vote someone else but with your last post you just showed me why I shouldn't believe your town.
    Frame who? It couldn't be you, because that just doesn't make sense. Why would you kill someone's suspect to make that person look guilty? That just doesn't make sense.

Of course I'm set on lynching you. Your only valid argument is that you're cop. And why do you feel I'm not town? Because I won't stop pushing a lynch on obvious scum?

Once the counter claim comes (and trust me, it will), I will follow proper protocol and unvote you. Until it does, my vote stays on Midorikawa.

Blog Entries

@Orion; Restating things for people’s references.
    @Pokemaster97;
    @Shadows;

Now it would be nice to see everyone else's thoughts. Minus GM because his will just be attacking me.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast