Mafia: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/12/13 Day 2

My bad.

Anyways I'm not wasting another day phase. VOTE: Stillboy as I said he's been online since several mentions and has yet to to say anything. Plus with the possibility of inactive mafia, he could have not posted the kill or like you guys said attacked someone with doc protection.

Blog Entries

Midori, don't be so reckless. It's too early in the game for lynching the inactives. Remember that there are only two mafiosi in this game and eight townies, so we have a lot of room for mislynching, but we should still be cautious.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

We have 1 in 5 shot of getting a mafiosi though, and we have something that slightly resembles a lead. I think we should go for it.

Vote: Stillboy

Blog Entries

@Sputnik; Who would you suggest targeting then?

Blog Entries

I honestly feel as though the mafia are among this small group of active players. We need to reread the thread and make note of the strange things that have been said in the game. I'm not suspicious of anyone right now, but if more discussion is generated, someone may strike me as acting scummy.

Blog Entries

@Sputnik; You keep saying we need more activity, more discussion, more evidence, yet do nothing to make it happen. You are just repeating yourself over and over.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/8/13 - Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    If you want conversation you can easily start it your self, but I'll do you a favor. Tell me why shouldn't I vote you right now.
    It's day 1. There's no need for that. Why are you so eager to lynch?
    Where in my post did I push for a lynch. I attempted to start conversation, and did not even vote. So tell me why are you trying to incriminate me?
    I was just trying to stir up some conversation, like you. What makes you think I was trying to incriminate you?
    @Shadows; Actually Stillboy made a comment about starting conversation, but instead of attempting to start any he simply voted No lynch so I used him to try start conversation. Orion then attacked me saying I was pushing for a lynch.
    Anyone else notice that Mido is putting words into people's mouths? Orion was following proper small-game logic. If we lynch wrong, we are at a severe disadvantage; it's better to let the Mafia pick off possible suspects while the PRs lay low and come up with a list of people that are clear or scum. Mido, however, doesn't seem to get that. Not only that, she turned all jumpy when Orion directed a post to her and tried to shift the blame by attacking him for "incriminating" her (which she did herself, IMO).

We have a misslynch because of the Doc save/ Mafia NK. I suggest we use it.

Vote: Midorikawa

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa;

Defense?

​Vote: Midorikawa

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Unvote: stillboy

GliscorMan has a point. Though I'm not entirely convinced Midori is scum. When we were mafia together in DPPt mafia, she didn't act like this at all.

Blog Entries

Where did I put words in anyone's mouth? I tried to start conversation, and Orion said I was pushing for a lynch when I wasn't. @GliscorMan; Did you even read the posts? Incriminate may have been the wrong word, but I never put words into anyone's mouth. Where did I push for a lynch in that post? Also you're saying you want us to just sit by and let the Power roles do all the work, yet we don't know who the power roles are. I was never jumpy either.

Blog Entries

Where did I put words in anyone's mouth? I tried to start conversation, and Orion said I was pushing for a lynch when I wasn't. @GliscorMan; Did you even read the posts? Incriminate may have been the wrong word, but I never put words into anyone's mouth. Where did I push for a lynch in that post? Also you're saying you want us to just sit by and let the Power roles do all the work, yet we don't know who the power roles are. I was never jumpy either.
    Did you read my post? He was asking why you were eager for a lynch. You replied saying that he was incriminating you. That's what I'm talking about. He never blamed you for anything, he was starting conversation. You jumped the gun and tried to pin random stuff on him, like you're doing to me now. And I never said you were pushing a lynch, kindly stop pretending that I said you were.

Oh and, about the putting words in people's mouths. You did it again, here:

Also you're saying you want us to just sit by and let the Power roles do all the work, yet we don't know who the power roles are
    That wasn't what I said at all. What I actually said:

If we lynch wrong, we are at a severe disadvantage; it's better to let the Mafia pick off possible suspects while the PRs lay low and come up with a list of people that are clear or scum.
    What I said, in simplest terms, is that we shouldn't lynch without a good lead (like you've been so courteous to give me). I then gave a suggestion on how to get said leads, which involved power roles getting an idea of who's who.

There's a big difference. Oh and this is definitely you being jumpy. You're basically panicking right now, trying to shift blame away from you. That's what I call jumpy. So stop being jumpy and shifting blame at me or Orion. Can you provide some sort if actual defense which doesn't constitute attacking your accusers?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

@GliscorMan; Again you didn't read what I said. He assumed I was pushing a lynch, and again incriminate was the wrong word choice, which I just said. Also you want the PRs to lay low and choose suspects, yet there is not outside communication, and I doubt they're going to come out unless they're about to get lynched. I see your post as suggesting the PRs do all the work and let the mafia pick off vanilla townies, and if that isn't what you meant then please by all means explain to me. Also where in my post did I say let's lynch you or Orion? I didn't shift blame on either of you two, just stated facts. I'm far from jumpy, I'm calmly replying to your posts. If you think I'm being jumpy then you're reads are way off.

@Midorikawa; what was your question again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stillboy View Post
    @Midorikawa; what was your question again?
    Why shouldn't I vote for you though that was to start conversation. My real question is why haven't you contributed anything despite being mentioned several times, and being online since those mentions.

I've just been observing and trying learn. When I do get on though it's usually late at night and I just got home from work and I just don't feel like posting.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast