Mafia: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat - Page 10

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 307
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/26/13 TOWN WINS & Mentor Chat

  1. #136
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/14/13 Night 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Minus GM because his will just be attacking me.
    Stabby stabby stab stab stabbity stab. Uh, hey. I'm just gonna wait and see if someone counterclaims cop. Then I'll figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  2. #137
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/14/13 Night 2

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Minus GM because his will just be attacking me.
    Stabby stabby stab stab stabbity stab. Uh, hey. I'm just gonna wait and see if someone counterclaims cop. Then I'll figure out what the heck I'm supposed to do.
    What if nobody counterclaims the cop?

  3. #138
    Registered User stillboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Crossroads
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Unvote: GliscorMan
    Vote: @**Derpy.McDerpy**;

    You have been quiet pretty much the whole game and only voting no lynch isn't getting the game going anywhere. It's hard to be sure which roles GM and Mido are but just them two bickering isn't advancing the game at all. Us other players need to get more involved.
    Last edited by stillboy; 16th January 2013 at 12:59 PM.

  4. #139
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    @stillboy; that was the whole reason for doing the IOs things, and I ended voting GM because I feel like he's hurting the town, though I don't plan in going fr another no lynch.

    UNVOTE: Gliscorman
    VOTE: Derpy McDerpy
    inactivity is more harmful to the town at this point.


    Vote: @**Derpy.McDerpy**;

    By the way I never said I was the cop. I said I dropped hints, as making mafia think I am to trap them and it worked proving to the real one, if there is one, that there is a roleblocker or a jailkeeper, most likely the former though.

  5. #140
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Vote: Derpy McDerpy

    We haven't got anyone better to lynch anyways...

  6. #141
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,951
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    By the way I never said I was the cop. I said I dropped hints, as making mafia think I am to trap them and it worked proving to the real one, if there is one, that there is a roleblocker or a jailkeeper, most likely the former though.
    The only way you'd know if you were blocked was if you were cop. Which you claim to be. So I at least want to hear what your N1 report was. If it was inno, don't out yet who it was on.

    Anyone else find it interesting how Mido of all people was the first to jump on the bandwagon for Derpy?

    And DB, I'm purposely not gonna answer your question until I hear from everybody.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  7. #142
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    @GliscorMan; How would you know if someone is told of being roleblocked or not?

  8. #143
    M3 VV@NT $UM MUFFINS!!!! **Derpy.McDerpy**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Lynch me and that's a step to the Mafia winning this game (in a way). But you know what, lynch me! When you have 6 major tests (2 per day) and need to get good grades, you just can't often use a computer.

    I say no to random lynching until the cop properly reveals himself, shows his investigations and gets a lead and if there is a doctor, protection from the Mafia.

    I'll probably die by now either via lynching or Mafia death so meh...it was a good run.

    VOTE : Midorikawa She's random lynching me since apparently no lynching and inactivity is making me "SUSPICIOUS" even though there could be a more reasonable reason as for me to no lynch and being inactive. I'm sticking with @GliscorMan and his arguments until the cop is properly revealed. (This vote is probably useless seeing as I'm pretty much dead by now).

  9. #144
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Vote: **Derpy.McDerpy**

    Because why not.

  10. #145
    Registered User stillboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Crossroads
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    @Pokemaster97; How do you feel about everything that's going on? Any suspects?

  11. #146
    Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    To be completely honest, I'm not too convinced there's even a cop in the game. The first post said "possible roles" meaning it could very well not be included, so either Mido is telling the truth, or she's lying.

    Derpy.McDerpy sending that retaliation vote is not a very helpful vote at this point, we'd have better progress if you brought up more evidence and discussed it with everyone.

  12. #147
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster97 View Post
    To be completely honest, I'm not too convinced there's even a cop in the game. The first post said "possible roles" meaning it could very well not be included, so either Mido is telling the truth, or she's lying.
    Again, I never claimed cop. I said I dropped hints in attempt to see if there's a roleblocker. It worked.

  13. #148
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Again, I never claimed cop. I said I dropped hints in attempt to see if there's a roleblocker. It worked.
    But didn't we already know that there was a mafia roleblocker? It was on the list of confirmed roles in the first post. ...Or did I misunderstand what you said?

    Quote Originally Posted by **Derpy.McDerpy** View Post
    I say no to random lynching until the cop properly reveals himself, shows his investigations and gets a lead and if there is a doctor, protection from the Mafia.
    This wouldn't work, though, because of the roleblocker. I think the power role(s), whoever they are, should keep themselves hidden.

  14. #149
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Again, I never claimed cop. I said I dropped hints in attempt to see if there's a roleblocker. It worked.
    But didn't we already know that there was a mafia roleblocker? It was on the list of confirmed roles in the first post. ...Or did I misunderstand what you said?
    Those are possible roles.

    Quote Originally Posted by **Derpy.McDerpy** View Post
    I say no to random lynching until the cop properly reveals himself, shows his investigations and gets a lead and if there is a doctor, protection from the Mafia.
    This wouldn't work, though, because of the roleblocker. I think the power role(s), whoever they are, should keep themselves hidden.


    On that roleblocker thing I pretended to be cop to try to lure them out, though I might end up night killed tonight in case mafia thinks I'm the real cop -_-;

  15. #150
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Trouble in Newbieville - 1/15/13 Day 3

    @Midorikawa; (I didn't want a quote pyramid)

    Quote Originally Posted by Possible Roles (first post)
    In this game, there will be:

    1 Mafia Goon
    1 Mafia Roleblocker
    6 Vanilla Townies
    2 out of the following four possibilities (with no duplicates): Cop, Doctor, Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie.
    I always thought that meant the roleblocker was confirmed to be there...

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •