1. You must NOT claim your role name. Claiming your ability is fine if you use your own words, but I doubt that would be a good idea, as most of the roles I gave you are new and it will make you suspicious if you fake-name something that does not fit the overall theme. Remember, this is Non-Mafia, and most of the roles aren't what you usually know.
2. MASS-CLAIM IS NOT ALLOWED.
3. The Partner System
Yes, I made a Partner System in this game. Most of the characters are linked to each other in some way, and interactions will trigger special events. Some will be merely dialogues, while others will cause huge changes in the flow of the game. The possibility of an event happening, of course, depends on your activity.
- Finding your Partner: While I do not allow you to claim your role name, I do, however, allow you to explain your job. Yes, I know the overall theme is DOCTORS VS VIRUSES, but still you should note that I specifically wrote some descriptions on your job (be it short or long). Don't just go and say "I'm a doctor" if you're a doctor. Of course, if you choose to explain your job YOU MUST DO SO IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Faking is okay. Paraphrasing is okay, but PLEASE DO NOT USE SCREENSHOTS. Your jobs are the key to finding your partner if you want the event. If you found your partner, and feel that you two are linked, then send me a PM "[Player] X [Player]" anytime. You will receive the event if you are correct.
- Private Talk: Of course, in case you try your luck and send me massive amounts of PMs with the title of you paired with every single person, I am going to need your private conversations to see if you really found your partner. Just like in other games, give me a copy of your conversations. Just add me to the recepient list in PMs, or add me to Skype conversations. If I find out you did not give me your copies of talks, then both of you will be modkilled.
Feel free to use the main thread, PMs, or Skype. If you want to make a QT after finding your partner, then give me a link. I know I have said I have trouble accessing QT, but I already asked a friend (who's not playing here) for assistance, so I allow QTs as well.
4. You all start allied with yourself. You don't know who's who, or how many members are on your team. Even if you check the wiki page to see how many viruses there are, there are more than 10 viruses in the series so don't try to estimate how many viruses there are in this game. Same with doctors/medical contributors. If you want to get through the game killing your enemies and befriending your allies, BE ACTIVE.
5. Phases: The usual Day-Night phase. I will start with Night 0. Also, votings will take place during the day. The one with the most votes will be banished.
6. The overall game play
Like I mentioned above, this is Doctors vs Viruses based on the Trauma Center series. I tweaked some of the stories, so even if you go look them up, they'll be different.
Viruses can infect, Doctors can cure. There are also Citizens in this game - but do not underestimate them.
You will not be aware of infection as symptoms will not show.
- Win conditions:
Win for Doctors: When Viruses are eliminated
Win for Viruses: When Doctors are eliminated
Citizens contribute to game flow, but are not directly linked to wins.
DO NOT PLAY AGAINST YOUR WIN CONDITION.
Everyone has a special ability, so put it to good use.
7. If you feel you are going to be busy, PLEASE give advanced notice. I do not want people appearing with a "Sorry, I've been busy. What's been going on?" post. You don't have to be sorry for inactivity - just let me know in advance. Real life always comes first. As I have only one sub available, if you do not show any action for three phases straight, you will be modkilled.