Mafia: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16 - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 282

Thread: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

  1. #61
    I Burn RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Training with Yang
    Posts
    11,750
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    End of the phase or end of the game? And do you have any reads so far that you can share with us? Like people you think might be town and people you think might be Mafia? Diverting attention from yourself to someone else might save you.
    1.Will Probably be on the last day(if I survive that long)
    2.Posts 39-41 on last page give very little on a read so it's hard to say

  2. #62
    Queen Across The Water Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    670
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    End of the phase or end of the game? And do you have any reads so far that you can share with us? Like people you think might be town and people you think might be Mafia? Diverting attention from yourself to someone else might save you.
    1.Will Probably be on the last day(if I survive that long)
    2.Posts 39-41 on last page give very little on a read so it's hard to say
    You plan on waiting until the last day to vote? You know you get a new vote every day and you can change it, right?
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

  3. #63
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    995

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    I haven't voted yet I probably will near end of it
    End of the phase or end of the game? And do you have any reads so far that you can share with us? Like people you think might be town and people you think might be Mafia? Diverting attention from yourself to someone else might save you.
    It's ridiculous to think that anyone would have 'reads' 10 posts into the game.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  4. #64
    Queen Across The Water Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    670
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    I haven't voted yet I probably will near end of it
    End of the phase or end of the game? And do you have any reads so far that you can share with us? Like people you think might be town and people you think might be Mafia? Diverting attention from yourself to someone else might save you.
    It's ridiculous to think that anyone would have 'reads' 10 posts into the game.
    I know, but they already claimed. The only other thing that generally saves people from a lynch is reads. I asked just in case he already had some, so he could try and save himself, but you're right, its way early. :/
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

  5. #65

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    I haven't voted yet I probably will near end of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    we don't lose much by lynching you.
    Are you going to be okay with this(you'll be feeling guilty once it's done)
    Is this an threat? I'm not sure what you are trying to say in this post.

  6. #66
    I Burn RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Training with Yang
    Posts
    11,750
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    More like that you'll feel guilty once the lynch happens

  7. #67
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,718
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Not if it gives us information. :/

  8. #68

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    More like that you'll feel guilty once the lynch happens
    Are you saying it because you actually have an important role? Or because you are threatening us, or something else?

  9. #69
    I Burn RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Training with Yang
    Posts
    11,750
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Neither one of those

  10. #70

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Dang, this timezones almost opposite of mine. I dont have any "reads" or anything yet, and am really just random for this one.

    Vote: superbobbobbob3
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

  11. #71
    "My life for yours." GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Ravager
    Posts
    754
    Blog Entries
    32

    Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    I go to work for a few hours and everybody loses their minds. xD

    You know guys, I understand it's day one. Everybody is a bit jumpy and paranoid. We literally have no information to go off of at this point, and we're all wary of who could be mafia and who could be town, but let's not lose our heads here. I believe we're all jumping to wild conclusions.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pikachu View Post
    You're villager too BMGF Anime Master?
    Edit:
    Since she did the same thing as she is doing, staying back, when she was mafia, I think the best thing to do is vote her.

    Unvote: Peaceful Giraffe
    Vote: BMGF Anime Master
    This is terribly flawed logic. A player's role/actions from previous games have no bearing on this one. While I'm not entirely ruling out the possibility of Anime Master being mafia, saying that "the best thing to do" is lynch him, based simply on the fact that he decided to wait to cast his vote, is incredibly foolish. I'd say the suspicion now falls onto you for being so quick to call lynch. Waiting for discussion to yield results before casting your vote, especially during the first day, is not scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Bluestoise View Post
    Well, both of you do exactly what you did in the last game; Pikachu claims vanilla early on (she was lying last time) and BMGF bides time, while also claiming vanilla right away (maybe because the way he handled claims last time was not the best). I understand it is early, but if I can say I suspect someone so far, it's one of you two; I'm going for BMGF, because Pikachu was just a lying townie last time while BMGF was MAFIA! Okay, also because it will give him 2 votes, ie more pressure.

    VOTE: BMGF Anime Master

    Of course this is not final, lots of discussion has to take place on Day 1 anyway.
    Again, a player's actions during previous games have no bearing on the current game. The roles have all been changed. There's no telling who is innocent and who is not at this stage in the game. Jumping to conclusions leads to bad lynches, period.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Bluestoise View Post
    But Animaster claimed already, vanilla. He also did it as a counterclaim to The_Pikachu. Considering how Fairy Mafia had 0 vanillas out of 20 people, 2 out of 12 is a bit unlikely, I think. For now, both Pikachu and Animaster look slightly suspicious to me, although more discussion would definitely help.
    Different game, different rules. Your argument is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Giraffe View Post
    You can change your vote you know
    And is you really are vanilla, as you claim, we don't lose much by lynching you.
    UNVOTE: No lynch
    VOTE: BMGF Anime Master
    You do realize the goal of the game is for the town to not die, right? Even if BMGF is vanilla, a dead townie is a bad thing, no matter what. We can't vote somebody because "we won't lose much." Even if it isn't much, the town chances of survival are still lowered. If Anime Master turns up town and we lynch him, then the mafia gets a free kill, plus the kill they make during the night. We can't afford to give the mafia free kills this early on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    It's ridiculous to think that anyone would have 'reads' 10 posts into the game.
    My thoughts exactly. It's too early to have any kind of reads on anybody. We're all paranoid and jumpy, so everybody is going to appear suspicious.

    So far, we've got two vanilla claims from Anime and Pikachu. For now, I've heard enough from Anime, and even though he isn't cleared in my book, I'm going to hold off on voting for him for now.

    In the meantime, our second suspect, Pikachu, hasn't given us any decent information regarding herself yet, and the fact that she immediately pounced on Anime Master just for withholding his vote seems a little scummy to me. I'd like to hear from her now.

    UNVOTE: He Who Must Be Named
    VOTE: The_Pikachu
    Last edited by GastlyGibus; 25th February 2014 at 11:27 PM.
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|


    "He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

  12. #72
    Ideriha: The Rainmaker Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    325

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    @Kantomasta;

    Please BOLD your vote
    The Rainmaker

  13. #73
    dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt Zima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,718
    Blog Entries
    123

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    I think it's bizarre that two players claimed the same role in the first half of the day phase. @_@ Because of them, we are distracted from examining the posts of other players. I call that relatively scummy.

    Looking over the votes, BMGF Anime Master has the majority; I may end up voting him over The_Pikachu.

  14. #74
    "My life for yours." GastlyGibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Ravager
    Posts
    754
    Blog Entries
    32

    Visit GastlyGibus's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Hooray for bandwagons. >_>
    Current writing projects:
    |For Better or Worse - It's Electric|


    "He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

  15. #75

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! The First Day - 2/26

    Sorry @Dark Chocolate;

    Vote: Bobbobbob3

    I added the tags, but i cant ser bold on this app. :/

    Anyways, Im sticking with my vote because I dont have a reason to be suspicious of anyone yet. Too early in the game.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •