Mafia: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16 - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 271 to 282 of 282

Thread: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

  1. #271

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by בן פורת View Post


    You were the deciding vote, remember?

    EDIT: I see you down there~ Explain yourself, please?

    EDIT 2: Why can't people just log off...?
    What do you mean? I voted Dirkrac, you voted Zima, and the other two voted you. No way was he getting lynched.

    And MegaBluestoise, I still don't get how Zima got lynched, seeing as he was confirmed by your check!
    GastlyGibus actually copchecked all three of you, Zima, you, and MegaBluestoise. Therefore, dirkac automatically knew everything and set up the game so that he would win. Also, his persuasion skill are pretty awesome.

  2. #272
    Prince of the Sea dirkac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    Yay Mafia win c:
    T'was a great game, Town, I really didn't think I could pull it off in the end xD
    Well, especially considering I really didn't haveInternet during said Night Phase, except the very start, which was just enough to need.
    Regardless, it was pretty close, if bob hadn't listened to me at the end there we would have surely lost :D

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pikachu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by בן פורת View Post


    You were the deciding vote, remember?

    EDIT: I see you down there~ Explain yourself, please?

    EDIT 2: Why can't people just log off...?
    What do you mean? I voted Dirkrac, you voted Zima, and the other two voted you. No way was he getting lynched.

    And MegaBluestoise, I still don't get how Zima got lynched, seeing as he was confirmed by your check!
    GastlyGibus actually copchecked all three of you, Zima, you, and MegaBluestoise. Therefore, dirkac automatically knew everything and set up the game so that he would win. Also, his persuasion skill are pretty awesome.
    Actually, Gibus didn't check Zima, he outed himself shortly after Gibus was Lynched.
    Coincidentally, that happened the same night I was Subbed in, which I hadplanned to be part of my counter-defense if my suspicion extended ._.
    We got really lucky though, that we got oththe Cop and Doctor, though.
    And thanks :3

  3. #273
    Ehehehehe... Peaceful Giraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    955
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    WOOO CONGRATS DIRKAC! MAFIA FTW!
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

  4. #274

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    Congrats Dirkac!! And incase I forgot before thanks for the game DC!

    Although, didnt I say to lynch Dirkac instead of me town?? ;)
    Im back! I play mtg outside of this, so hmu to talk the card game! ;)

  5. #275
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    156
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    The night I died, I was to check Ben.
    If he came up town, I would propose dirkac...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  6. #276
    ... Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Your blind spot~
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    What do you mean? I voted Dirkrac
    ...Let's see:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    UNVOTE: Dirkrac
    VOTE: Benporas

    Because I don't want a tie, even though I have no idea why you're voting who you are, and I'm going to bed.
    EXPLAIN.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    you voted Zima, and the other two voted you. No way was he getting lynched.
    ...Check your PMs again.

  7. #277
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11

    Quote Originally Posted by בן פורת View Post
    ...After much consideration, I find Dirkac and Zima the most likely candidates for elimination. However, faced with Dirkac's defense and Zima's voting me for little reason, my conclusion is:

    Vote: Zima

    As matters stand, it'll just cause a tie , but I don't feel comfortable lynching Dirkac now, so...
    Before I changed my vote, there was 1 vote on Drikrac (me), 2 votes on Zima (you), and 2 votes on you (the others). It would have been a tie, so I changed my vote to you so we wouldn't tie.

    And I'm surprised that Zima never explicitly said that he was cop checked and confirmed town. He hinted at it, though.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  8. #278
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    156
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    Well, Zima is a she, but I got surprised on that. She could have just posted parts of our QT.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  9. #279
    So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beautiful British Columbia
    Posts
    1,037
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Bluestoise View Post
    Well, Zima is a she, but I got surprised on that. She could have just posted parts of our QT.
    Really? He's got a latios on his profile.

    Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

  10. #280
    gone...
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,236
    Blog Entries
    156
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    @Stuntology;
    I know her pretty much outside of mafia. Yes, she likes Latios as a Pokemon, but is female xD
    The War Room
    Random Messages

    These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

  11. #281
    A Pok-Amon Amon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Republic Garden
    Posts
    448
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

    WOW (played right into that trap)
    @dikrac; this is your soul!!!!
    200px-dp113.png
    MEGA EVOLVE
    Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Palkia/Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of now Dunsparce. Also claims Thousand Arrows, most likely Zygarde's move.

  12. #282
    ... Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Your blind spot~
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by בן פורת View Post
    ...After much consideration, I find Dirkac and Zima the most likely candidates for elimination. However, faced with Dirkac's defense and Zima's voting me for little reason, my conclusion is:

    Vote: Zima

    As matters stand, it'll just cause a tie , but I don't feel comfortable lynching Dirkac now, so...
    Before I changed my vote, there was 1 vote on Drikrac (me), 2 votes on Zima (you), and 2 votes on you (the others). It would have been a tie, so I changed my vote to you so we wouldn't tie.
    Fair enough. Now review my earlier post about how that decision led to our losing.

    EDIT: Especially seeing as, after thinking things through, I've revised it.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •