#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.
#2. General Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor sportsmanship. This is a game, please don’t take it personally. (If you want to rant, then do it privately with me. I won’t change the game anything but I can listen.)
- Mentioning who your role is based on. NEVER, both in public AND private. You can claim actions (cop, spy…), but no names.
Unacceptable hinting includes “I’m you” thing, “My role is in charge of [a section]”, “My role is playing in this game”. Please don’t ask others for such information as well.
Again, you are free to claim actions and describe what actions you can do. Players can guess the role’s name after hearing action claims or posting styles, as this seems inevitable.
If you break this rule even if the 'hints' do not match your role PM, I will be at least giving a warning. (As I may be just misreading a post or there may have been a slight mistake.)
- Revealing your role PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. Not a part of it, no photos, no to anything. I will be very cruel; if this happens, immediate removal from the game. (Not equal as “death”.) And don’t try the trick, “post while the host is sleeping and edit before she sees it”.
- INACTIVITY. Strictly applied this time. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. This will be a pain for me, so please, if you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity.
Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- Posting after death, informative style. I don't mind joke posts or light conversations, but if you're dead, you got nothing else to do here.
I will be mostly looking for role name mentions. For this game, you can post PM conversations or QT messages (or threads) if you want to. Just be aware of the consequences yourselves.
#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.
I still have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic.
#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. Especially about your role.
#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread (and better if you let me know by VM/PM).
#6. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. PLEASE BOLD THEM!
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win.
There will be only ONE lynch per day.
#7. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.
#8.You don't need to know the show but I recommend watching it because its pretty chill.