Cancelled: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (SECOND TURN) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (SECOND TURN)

  1. #16
    Yay. *clap* SoulMelody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    :)
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Axle Helios-kun View Post
    You obviously haven't even thought about Team French Fries.
    We have. We are better. Duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    what do Badasses eat? French Fries with salt, pepper, and ponies.
    Opossums are capable of eating and digesting EVERYTHING. Your argument is rendered invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowkit View Post
    Rainbow Dash is a pegasus and therefore can fly away before anyone can eat her.
    Team Awesome Opossum has developed opossum-pony pegacorns, (think of Princess Celestia) therefore, your argument is also invalid.

    Team Awesome Opossum for the win! :D

  2. #17
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    GODDAMNIT *shotgun*

    team awesome oppossum has died. Team Badass won.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  3. #18
    Linfa <3 Parma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    OBJECTION! Badasses don't need food! Your argument is invalid, Zhwoobatte.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

  4. #19
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Parmalee View Post
    OBJECTION! Badasses don't need food! Your argument is invalid, Zhwoobatte.
    But we want it.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  5. #20
    Hello. Kavidun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Pears
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Please can you hurry up your decisions if you havn't decided yet.

  6. #21
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)



    I don't even need words!


  7. #22
    Kyu in a Fedora Agent K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not telling you, stalker!
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post


    I don't even need words!



    Team Rainbow Dash have more points than Team Pinkie Pie. Fess up, Mijzy.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse


    Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

  8. #23
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowkit View Post



    Team Rainbow Dash have more points than Team Pinkie Pie. Fess up, Mijzy.
    Then why do you post images of Pinkie Pie holding up a #1 finger? Because team Pinkie Pie is #1? Why thank you. That's the reason I posted that image as well :)


  9. #24
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)



    Honey, get the minigun. We're going pony hunting.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  10. #25
    Kyu in a Fedora Agent K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not telling you, stalker!
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Then why do you post images of Pinkie Pie holding up a #1 finger? Because team Pinkie Pie is #1? Why thank you. That's the reason I posted that image as well :)
    No, Pinkie Pie is being a traitor and cheering on Team Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie is so awesome she knows you can't win, so she's cheering on the team with the name of her friend instead. ;)
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse


    Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

  11. #26
    Mafia Fail-Player No Lynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greenguard Forest, Lore
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    19

    Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Team Westion shall destroy you all.

    teams Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash: You think your ponies are cool? Check out ours!


    Everyone: Check out Westion's 30-foot tall mecha!


    We are the most awesome!
    Last edited by No Lynch; 15th June 2011 at 12:54 PM.
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

  12. #27
    Kyu in a Fedora Agent K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not telling you, stalker!
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Rainbow Dash uses her Sonic Rainboom; the sheer awesomeness causes your ponies to die.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse


    Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

  13. #28
    Lonely Hearts Club Band Sgt.Pepper's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Abbey Road
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    I think I'm about to die from all of these ponies.
    If you want to battle me, check out the URPG.
    Black FC: 3396-2846-6857
    Heart Gold FC: 0690-7577-0263

  14. #29
    Mafia Fail-Player No Lynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greenguard Forest, Lore
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    19

    Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowkit View Post
    Rainbow Dash uses her Sonic Rainboom; the sheer awesomeness causes your ponies to die.
    The Sonic Rainboom is a very difficult and challenging maneuver. It was luck Rainbow Dash managed to pull it off at all.
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

  15. #30
    Kyu in a Fedora Agent K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Not telling you, stalker!
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: TheSimpleGame (Round One, Set One) (FIRST TURN)

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBeyondBelief View Post
    The Sonic Rainboom is a very difficult and challenging maneuver. It was luck Rainbow Dash managed to pull it off at all.
    She was just doing it wrong. She was uspposed to put both hooves forward, not just one.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse


    Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •