Mafia: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12 - Page 16

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post

Absolutely none of what you're saying makes any sense to me, although I am a tad tired. Regardless, why on earth are you voting her if her vote was well-placed and if she may have a special ability that clued her into Takaki's scuminess? What is it about her voting Takaki without 100% certainty that makes her look like a mafioso?

I'm incredibly confused.
    Also, IF HCL had some secret power that let her know Takaki was mafia BEFORE he died, then she would have been able to give some reason as well.
    @HilbertCressLover;^
    I have no secret ability. I had no way of knowing if Takaki was mafia, but I took a risk and voted him, and he turned out to be mafia. If we didn't vote who we thought was suspicious, then we'd all just be practically waiting for the mafia to kill us off.

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

Absolutely none of what you're saying makes any sense to me, although I am a tad tired. Regardless, why on earth are you voting her if her vote was well-placed and if she may have a special ability that clued her into Takaki's scuminess? What is it about her voting Takaki without 100% certainty that makes her look like a mafioso?

I'm incredibly confused.

You know what? I'm the one confused here. I answered your questions and you're somehow taking it the wrong way. Look - the situation BEFORE and AFTER Takaki's death are completely two different things. Yes - Takaki was mafia - but none of us knew about it BEFORE his death. And it's only AFTER his death AND FA's death did we know he was a mafia and she was a cop. We didn't know FA was a cop BEFORE Takaki died because she only said she was 99% sure, but didn't claim anything about her ability.

Also, IF HCL had some secret power that let her know Takaki was mafia BEFORE he died, then she would have been able to give some reason as well.
    @HilbertCressLover;^
    And what in any of that gives you any reason whatsoever to believe that HCL is scummy? It looks to me like you can call anyone who voted anyone else ever scummy just because they didn't know the votee was a mafioso. The only situations in which she could have known were if she were a cop which she probably isn't, or if she were a mafioso. If she were a mafioso, though, why would she bus a valuable teammate so early in the game?
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

What tha...
    Well thanks for letting me play Greece

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

It looks to me like you can call anyone who voted anyone else ever scummy just because they didn't know the votee was a mafioso.
    Same. It looked to me she could call anyone who didn't vote anyone else ever scummy just because they didn't vote someone who turned out to be a mafia.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I meant to post this earlier but my internet cut out while I was typing it:

@VelloJelo; Rayne just died and turned out to be town. Anyways like Rayne I defended Takaki because I thought mafia was framing him as he seemed way to mafia to be one. I've been cautious of lynching because of other mafias. The fact that Rayne voted you should put suspicion on you. Why did he vote you over FA which could have possibly helped to tie the votes if he was mafia defending mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by mwto View Post

@VelloJelo; Rayne just died and turned out to be town. Anyways like Rayne I defended Takaki because I thought mafia was framing him as he seemed way to mafia to be one. I've been cautious of lynching because of other mafias. The fact that Rayne voted you should put suspicion on you. Why did he vote you over FA which could have possibly helped to tie the votes if he was mafia defending mafia?
    Hahaha, for serious? Man I need to pay attention and be less tired.

Anyway, maybe it should - if I were actually a mafioso, which I am not. He probably voted me because he found my aggression to be anti-town or scummy. If Takaki had turned out to be town, I would likely be completely screwed. But you forget I was all about voting Takaki, whose random and abrasive attitude seemed both threatening and slightly scummy.
    Momoka likes this.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Anyway, maybe it should - if I were actually a mafioso, which I am not. He probably voted me because he found my aggression to be anti-town or scummy. If Takaki had turned out to be town, I would likely be completely screwed. But you forget I was all about voting Takaki, whose random and abrasive attitude seemed both threatening and slightly scummy.
    And mafia are known to vote fellow mafia to make themselves look town so with the slight exception of one or two lynching a mafia, it's not a good defense at all.

And mafia are known to vote fellow mafia to make themselves look town so with the slight exception of one or two lynching a mafia, it's not a good defense at all.
    Assume I'm mafia for a second. I bus a role whose every kill is a strongman kill... Wait, what?

That theory just doesn't hold up imo. I have no other defense than that, I'll admit, nor do I need one. I have nothing to hide from town players - and let's not forget that not everyone's convinced of your town playerness either.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Vote: Dark Blueberry.

Your reasoning for voting HilbertCressLover seemed like an attempt to get a townie out with no real reasoning. Yes, I saw what you had to say but... to be honest, most of it didn't make sense to me. Unless someone has someone else in mind to vote, I'm keeping this. We'll get nowhere without voting someone and that will make it so the mafia can just kill us one by one every night without us doing anything.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Assume I'm mafia for a second. I bus a role whose every kill is a strongman kill... Wait, what?

That theory just doesn't hold up imo. I have no other defense than that, I'll admit, nor do I need one. I have nothing to hide from town players - and let's not forget that not everyone's convinced of your town playerness either.
    I know I'm not fully cleared. No one here is and we have no cop or doctor. Anyways right now I'm suspicious of Atomic. She voted me without stating any reasons in thread. I'm also assuming she logged off right afterwards which I find to be a wrong thing to do because 1)I got no mention so if I wasn't subscribed I would have had no idea 2)Logging off right after allows for avoiding explanation and saying something scummy. Sorry to tie up the votes but:

VOTE: Atomic
    @Atomic;

Atomic doesn't log off. She just doesn't display her on-ness.

I've corresponded with Atomic in this game and I believe her to be innocent as well, just so you know.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I've corresponded with Atomic in this game and I believe her to be innocent as well, just so you know.
    It would be greatly helpful if you provided proof. We can't just blindly trust what you've been doing alone.

Blog Entries

I did too and have talked to her in PMs but suddenly she comes out accusing me of being mafia without stating her resons. Suspicious to me. Also I know she uses invisible which makes it difficult to tell if she's actually online or not which judging by her not responding I'm guessing that she isn't online.

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12

@Rayne; Not sure if I can post but yeah I was being honest.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Sorry, I haven't been active. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything. Anyways, the reason I found mwto suspicious is she adamantly defended Takaki and was the only other vote on FinalArcaida besides Takaki.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast