Mafia: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12 - Page 15

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

I tried to use the day 2 voting record to see if I could find any suspicious people. Then I realized I was the first person to vote for someone other than Takaki. Blargh.

In retrospect unvoting that day would have helped the game.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertCressLover View Post
    I agree we do need to do something...

Vote: Dark Blueberry

You seemed to be pretty against voting Takaki. Plus, you haven't voted(besides that joke vote), which just seems odd to me. I'm willing to change my vote if something else comes up, and depending on what you say.
    I only said we should give him a chance to explain himself. I wasn't against it. Just like how you're voting me and giving me a chance to explain. Also, I was reading through the posts but I wasn't sure if Takaki was mafia. FA might have said she had been 99% sure - but who can be that much sure?

Vote: HilbertCressLover

I'm voting you because you're trying to vote me based on one single post.
    @Feralize; Inactivity itself isn't a vote reason - suddenly piping up out of nowhere after being inactive AND voting is somewhat suspicious.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    Vote: mwto

I'm still suspicious of you for various reasons.
    Mind stating them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I agree we do need to do something...

Vote: Dark Blueberry

You seemed to be pretty against voting Takaki. Plus, you haven't voted(besides that joke vote), which just seems odd to me. I'm willing to change my vote if something else comes up, and depending on what you say.
    I only said we should give him a chance to explain himself. I wasn't against it. Just like how you're voting me and giving me a chance to explain. Also, I was reading through the posts but I wasn't sure if Takaki was mafia. FA might have said she had been 99% sure - but who can be that much sure?

Vote: HilbertCressLover

I'm voting you because you're trying to vote me based on one single post.
    @Feralize; Inactivity itself isn't a vote reason - suddenly piping up out of nowhere after being inactive AND voting is somewhat suspicious.
    Not just a single post actually, but also the fact you just haven't voted before this point. Could just be me, but it strikes me as odd. And are you saying that I was inactive and just popped out of no where?

DB, HilbertCressLover voted for Takaki. You're calling her out why?

My vote is balanced between mwto and Rayne. Honestly though, Rayne seems more suspicious because he voted me because of his defense of Takaki, including this.
    he's [Takaki's] really not threatening to me.
    I may be reading too much into this, but I do know that Takaki certainly wouldn't be threatening to Rayne if they were both mafiosi. Rayne, you accused me of being too bold, but frankly I'm becoming a bit of a bold player. I personally found his erratic behavior - namely, dissing random voting before doing it himself to someone who proved townie - to be very threatening. Of course, I'm not you.

First note: I've been roleblocked, not that it matters all that much. Unless Greece objects, I can provide screenies to the skeptics.
    Second note: Feralize, Rayne, and mwto defended Takaki. What that means is up to your interpretation.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Not just a single post actually, but also the fact you just haven't voted before this point. Could just be me, but it strikes me as odd. And are you saying that I was inactive and just popped out of no where?
    Then everybody who doesn't vote is mafia? I told you I wasn't sure. And as for you, you appeared on Page 9 on this thread to just vote for Takaki, and you didn't have any reason for that vote - you just said that you were suspicious. You didn't explain why, and you only appeared once before the vote, saying that you'll be more active.
    Again, while you did vote, you had no reason.
    @VeloJello; ^

Then everybody who doesn't vote is mafia? I told you I wasn't sure. And as for you, you appeared on Page 9 on this thread to just vote for Takaki, and you didn't have any reason for that vote - you just said that you were suspicious.
    @VeloJello; ^
    No, but also just some of your posts before then were also suspicious to me. I'm not saying not voting isn't suspicious, but that combined with your posts before, seem like it to me. As for why I just appeared then, my internet was out before, which is why I didn't say anything before that. And besides, even if I didn't give much of a reason, Takaki was mafia, wasn't he? If I was mafia, I wouldn't have bussed my teammate that quickly.

Then everybody who doesn't vote is mafia? I told you I wasn't sure. And as for you, you appeared on Page 9 on this thread to just vote for Takaki, and you didn't have any reason for that vote - you just said that you were suspicious. You didn't explain why, and you only appeared once before the vote, saying that you'll be more active.
    Again, while you did vote, you had no reason.
    @VeloJello; ^
    It's not a good thing that she voted for Takaki?
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm with VeloJello here, was it wrong to vote Takaki...?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@HilbertCressLover;
    You're trying to judge me based on my posting styles - but how many games had you played with me before to be sure?

Yes, Takaki was mafia - but you voted for him BEFORE you knew he was mafia, no? People were suspicious of him, but like I said, nobody was 100% sure he was mafia, maybe excluding FA... unless you had some secret ability that let you knew somehow beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    You told me that HCL had voted and was not inactive. I said that she voted for Takaki without providing a reason after one single statement that she'll be more active. I never said that it wasn't a good thing she voted for him
    @NfiNity; ^

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

No one is ever certain if someone is mafia or not(unless you're the cop or something). You have to go with the way the person is acting to see if you want to vote them or not. He was acting scummy, therefore... why not take the chance to get a mafioso out?

@HilbertCressLover;
    You're trying to judge me based on my posting styles - but how many games had you played with me before to be sure?

Yes, Takaki was mafia - but you voted for him BEFORE you knew he was mafia, no? People were suspicious of him, but like I said, nobody was 100% sure he was mafia, maybe excluding FA... unless you had some secret ability that let you knew somehow beforehand?
    I'm not trying to judge you based on that. I'm really only trying to gain information since we need to get something done this phase.

FinalArcadia was 100% sure, since she turned out to be the cop. And nobody is ever sure if someone is mafia or not, but you have to take chances, you know? I was willing to take that chance there.

Unvote: Dark Blueberry

I still don't trust you by any means, but for now I'll unvote you.

@HilbertCressLover;

You told me that HCL had voted and was not inactive. I said that she voted for Takaki without providing a reason after one single statement that she'll be more active. I never said that it wasn't a good thing she voted for him @NfiNity; ^
    Absolutely none of what you're saying makes any sense to me, although I am a tad tired. Regardless, why on earth are you voting her if her vote was well-placed and if she may have a special ability that clued her into Takaki's scuminess? What is it about her voting Takaki without 100% certainty that makes her look like a mafioso?

I'm incredibly confused.
    The indications reveal

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Absolutely none of what you're saying makes any sense to me, although I am a tad tired. Regardless, why on earth are you voting her if her vote was well-placed and if she may have a special ability that clued her into Takaki's scuminess? What is it about her voting Takaki without 100% certainty that makes her look like a mafioso?

I'm incredibly confused.

You know what? I'm the one confused here. I answered your questions and you're somehow taking it the wrong way. Look - the situation BEFORE and AFTER Takaki's death are completely two different things. They're not simultaneous. Yes - Takaki was mafia - but none of us knew about it BEFORE his death. And it's only AFTER his death AND FA's death did we know he was a mafia and she was a cop. We didn't know FA was a cop BEFORE Takaki died because she only said she was 99% sure, but didn't claim anything about her ability.

Also, IF HCL had some secret power that let her know Takaki was mafia BEFORE he died, then she would have been able to give some reason as well.
    @HilbertCressLover;^

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That's the issue as I said before. You have to go with your gut mainly because no one was certain if he was mafia or not, but you have to say you are so others will believe you and hopefully vote a mafioso out.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast