Mafia: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12 - Page 11

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 3 - The Fon Master and the Princess 9/6/12

Destiny Queen is now known as Dark Blueberry

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    Dat pair tunneling on me.

I've written this out so many times now that is beginning to not be funny. I play mafia mostly in live games or online in chats where you generally don't vote day 1 so I would obviously be against it in my first game here as I'm not used to it. I then saw that it was the norm and therefore made an educated vote in an attempt to get some activity out of NeonSands.
    Alright, I suppose that makes sense. But I still find you quite suspicious... you said you had reasoning for voting Neonsands day 1. Was that reasoning only to get more activity out of him?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

It was also that in other posts he seemed like he was quite quiet (I looked at his past posts).

I wish you would note the FA is really not even reading what I'm saying and just tunnelling on me completely blindly.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't see how you think she's not reading what you are saying. You seem to be only thinking that because she's suspecting you.

And also, it was just day 1... Perhaps Neonsands just wasn't online at the time to say anything.

Look, I said to her what I just wrote to you and then read her reply. she took on board NONE of it.

Also, Neon didn't actually end up speaking at all for days. I voted him in this mafia whilst he was still active in other mafia games. I also don't see how as mafia I would have 'slipped' and killed him as you mentioned earlier. In most mafia games I play the mafia generally vote on who is killed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I can't really speak for her, so I have no idea if she read what you said or not. I'm just saying your defense right now is not made up of any logic and I don't think I will take my vote off of you.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Takaki said he's new to mafias here, so that helps to explain his day 1 reaction which brings me back to maybe the mafia is framing him. He just seems to have a different style to me. Why would a mafia kill someone they voted after how he acted. It just doesn't seem right to me. I also find it ironic that FA is taking his posts as mafia But in the Unova mafia she took Greece's scummy comment as a joke. IRS a mafia people, your not supposed to be friendly with anyone but your confirmed allies.

Quote Originally Posted by NfiNity View Post
    I can't really speak for her, so I have no idea if she read what you said or not. I'm just saying your defense right now is not made up of any logic and I don't think I will take my vote off of you.
    I suggest you reread everything I've wrote because you clearly haven't payed enough attention.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I suggest you reread everything I've wrote because you clearly haven't payed enough attention.
    I guess I fail to see how neither of us are apparently reading your posts. As for me, I've read. And I don't agree. And thus I will not take my vote off of you. You are the best lead we've got at the moment, and I have reasons to be gunning for you.

Before you found me suspicious for my comments, who would you have suggested we vote? Nobody has really provided anything of any more substance, so it is best to act on who is most likely mafia here, and that would be you.

@mwto

It's not just solely his day one reactions that I'm basing this off of. I have more reason than that. The situation with Greece was different, because it wasn't based off of a vote or anything she did anyway. It was based off an offhand comment, which is very different than Takaki's somewhat questionable voting on day one. But as I said, that is not solely the reason I am voting for him.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@FinalArcadia; I just find it odd that he seems so obviously mafia. If it wasn't for the Greece and Human incidents in other mafias then I would probably be voting him too, but since those I'm cautious of things like this.

Now with more cowbell. Axle Helios's Avatar
    Follow Axle Helios On Twitter
    Follow Axle Helios on Tumblr Visit Axle Helios's Youtube Channel

Vote: @Takaki;
    for the reasons everyone's already said. Suspicious behaviour and lack of a solid defence.
    I got my claims down on Quagsire, Miror B, Roar and Sand Stream.
    Winner of Burned Planet Mafia and Plants vs Zombies Mafia.

People are describing my behavior as 'suspicious' which means absolutely nothing. A reason to be vote is if it was anti-town, which I have in no way been. In fact, my play has been far more thoughtful than some others.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

.... How do you figure?

Because I gave points in my defense that are pretty clear and in your response posts you don't appear to have responded to any of them (Mostly the other player but partly you).

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Because I gave points in my defense that are pretty clear and in your response posts you don't appear to have responded to any of them (Mostly the other player but partly you).
    Are you sure you aren't just saying that because we don't agree with you? I read everything you said and I just still do not trust you. Why do you seem to be ignoring FA's questions?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast