Mafia: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12 - Page 10

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 3 - The Fon Master and the Princess 9/6/12

Until I have better proof I won't vote him

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

vote: Takaki

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Takaki; in case no one mentioned him

I did find him suspicious before, so...

Vote: Takaki

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Same thing as avobe:

Vote: Takaki

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Let's give him a chance to explain himself before we vote too much

So I think this lynch is ridiculous merely based on how random lynching for reactions day one is frowned upon where I play and then I merely went along with the norm afterwards. This is my first Mafia game on this website.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    This is my first Mafia game on this website.
    What?

Well, I guess I had the Skullgirls one but that was pretty null.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    So I think this lynch is ridiculous merely based on how random lynching for reactions day one is frowned upon where I play and then I merely went along with the norm afterwards. This is my first Mafia game on this website.
    I actually have a legitimate reason to be voting for you, other than just day one reactions.

And if your entire defense consists of "this is ridiculous, this is my first game," you're not going to convince many people to not vote for you. If you're town, prove it with a better defense than that.

FinalArcardia, it being my first game here is the justification for why I didn't accept the random lynching on day one because it isn't the norm for me. I fos FinalArcardia for her massive tunnel on me here. She's barely even reading what I'm saying and doesn't seem to have that strong of a reason to vote for me (especially as being as stubborn as she is and not listening to other members of the town isn't much of a towntell).

Vote:FinalArcardia.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @mwto

I'm not changing my vote, because I have very good reason to believe that Takaki is mafia. And when I strongly believe that I am correct, I don't back down.

If I was mafia, would I be so insistent on something like this? It'd only bring attention to myself.

This is a really dumb point as the whole purpose of you tunneling me could be to make this point and take people's suspicions away from you whilst being able to easily remove me.
    Last edited by Zenax; 7th September 2012 at 12:07 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@Takaki

Oh, I'm reading what you're saying, trust me. But I'm not seeing anything of substance. Your defense consists of "this is ridiculous" and now "FinalArcadia is trying to deflect attention off herself onto me."

There is no way that you can come up with a defense that will satisfy me, to be blunt, because I am 99.9% convinced you are mafia. But for everyone else who may be more on the fence about voting you, what little you've done to defend yourself will likely not help.

Why am I stubborn? Because I have VERY strong reason to believe that you are mafia, and working toward eliminating you would only benefit town.

Is anybody else getting the feeling that she isn't reading/ cannot understand what I am saying?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I'm with FA here. You come off as very suspicious to me. Care to explain why you were against random voting day 1 but then did it yourself on Neonsands?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Dat pair tunneling on me.

I've written this out so many times now that is beginning to not be funny. I play mafia mostly in live games or online in chats where you generally don't vote day 1 so I would obviously be against it in my first game here as I'm not used to it. I then saw that it was the norm and therefore made an educated vote in an attempt to get some activity out of NeonSands.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast