Mafia: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27 - Page 46

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree323Likes

Thread: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 6: Daughter's Defense (Subs! Please?) - 1/14

oh right, did I forget to vote?
    vote: harryheart

Not that I'm not down to have Crackfox lynched, but that seems pretty much going to happen, I might as well put my vote somewhere representative of my scumreads.
    Who better to lead the blind,
    Than the blind?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 6: Daughter's Defense (Subs! Please?) - 1/14

Well looks like i'm going to be lynched. Even though i'm frustrated, I do want town to win so i'll give my readings on certain people so far.

Scholar: When I flip town I want people to really question what they know about Scholar. We have exchanged so much info and I think if the majority of you had read out PMs and followed our alliance, you would find it strange that she would suddenly turn on me. Unless she can prove her role, she is definitely a fine target for scum. Especially if she claims her role is similar to mine, once mine is proven it should discredit hers if hers is discrediting mine.

Truly: Still not sure about your claim but since there was at least once failed attempt to kill somebody, you could be telling the truth. I'm not sure what Scholar is telling you now but not long ago we were in mutual agreement that your death would be a welcome thing, whether you were town or not. You were just far too opinionated and oppossing. You dominated the thread and served as a big distraction. You have calmed down a bit now and seem more open to reason. If I had to advise the town on what to do i'd say, for now, concentrate on other people.

harryheart: We were recently scumbuddies in Christmas Mafia and some of the posts he has made do strike me as similar to the ones he made in that game. However, during a PM convo with Zexy, I asked which people he felt were the most scummy, he replied with Scholar (obviously his counterclaim) and harryheart. Naming harryheart as a potential suspect isn't something I'd expect him to do if he was his scumbuddy but then, you never know. I think he should be put to one side for now though.

FinalArcadia: Very pro-town. Was very supportive and helpful during the early stages. She was one of the first people I claimed too and if she was mafia, she would have killed me by now.

Dark Chocolate: Not quite sure either way but she's active enough so it shouldn't be hard to get readings on her as time goes on.

Neonsands: Obviously he was proven innocent but with the possibility of a converter, you can't be sure. From the start he was very distant with me. I got the feeling he never really trusted what I was saying. For someone who is pro-town he never bothered to ask what offer I had received even though quite often it was a very useful one which would have been good info to share with him, he never bothered which I found very strange. Scholar who was deffo town at that point, asked me every night and even requested I PM her at work once the offer came in, that is definitely someone who is passionate about the towns' chances. I just never felt that with Neon, maybe it's just because he didn't trust me although he had no reason not too at that point. I think it's very unlikely he was converted but his actions alone weren't particularly pro-town in my experience conversing with him.

I think town should concentrate on the inactive players. Players like WallFlower and jda95. jda95 is normally much more active when he's town but he hasn't posted for a long time. Top two inactive suspects? I would say jda95 and Soulmaster.

Aside from posting a mountain of PMs which I can't be bothered to do and probably would be rulebreaking in places, there's nothing else I can do/say. Someone has been roleblocking me, remember that. Meh, I tried my best and if Scholar really is scum I have nothing but respect for turning my own role against me. That's some good bluffing.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    oh right, did I forget to vote?
    vote: harryheart

Not that I'm not down to have Crackfox lynched, but that seems pretty much going to happen, I might as well put my vote somewhere representative of my scumreads.
    I have reason to believe in harryheart's claim for the time being. It has been proven, and although I can't say it is necessarily town, he has done more than most of the other claims I have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Neonsands: Obviously he was proven innocent but with the possibility of a converter, you can't be sure. From the start he was very distant with me. I got the feeling he never really trusted what I was saying. For someone who is pro-town he never bothered to ask what offer I had received even though quite often it was a very useful one which would have been good info to share with him, he never bothered which I found very strange. Scholar who was deffo town at that point, asked me every night and even requested I PM her at work once the offer came in, that is definitely someone who is passionate about the towns' chances. I just never felt that with Neon, maybe it's just because he didn't trust me although he had no reason not too at that point. I think it's very unlikely he was converted but his actions alone weren't particularly pro-town in my experience conversing with him.
    You're not wrong. I should have been more active in PMing people and keeping up with everything. That being said, I have been busy outside of this mafia and have been looking into things when they became my focus. That's the most I can manage. And just as a natural reaction to things, I am just paranoid in these games. I've played enough of them with good liars and people who should have been cleared, but ended up screwing things up. I just don't 100% trust everything until I have a very good reason too. You bring up good criticism I'll keep in mind.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 7: Retreat, Nevermore (Subs! Please?) - 1/16

And so, the hunt for evildoers continued. Accusations flew faster than lightning, faster than any possible sword skill. Faster than words themselves. So fast, it became hard to keep track of all the things that were going on.

However, attention focused on one person in particular. One very, very interesting person.

"I heard a rumor that he was part of the military! Military has to mean bad guy, doesn't it?"

"I AM A LEADER, LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY!"

"Don't be ridiculous, you can't possibly be a leader."

"I AM A LEADER! IS THIS A CHALLENGE TO MY AUTHORITY!?"

"I. Uh. What?"

"He can't be serious."

"I WILL NOT BACK DOWN!"

"Calm down, nobody said that."

"NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!"

"Er. Ok. Well, what do you do as leader?"

"I DO EVERYTHING! I AM SUPREME!"

"…"

"…"

"That's…"

"Completely ludicrous."

"YOU ARE ATTACKING MY AUTHORITY! PREPARE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BLADE AND MY ARMY! THE WORD RETREAT IS NOT IN MY DICTIONARY!"

"Dude. Chill out."

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED! AT LEAST FROM THIS SIDE!"

"All right, I give up. Let's arrest him and be done with it."

"Gag him, too. Please?"

"TREACHERY! I HAVE BEEN… *mmpphh mppphmgggmmhhhhh!*"

The players, having bound and gagged the supposed "military leader", took the accused out to the Execution area, where they had previously lynched several Bad Guys. Nobody wanted to remember the first time they used it, they were sure they wouldn't make another mistake like that. Only their successes mattered in the end.

Successes, like this fellow. The one with the strong armor, stronger blade, and strong still ego. The attending players decided that they really wouldn't miss this guy, even if he did turn out to be innocent in the end.

As the blade passed through the man's chest, it began to dawn upon them that someone this dense and this loud couldn't possibly be one of the incredibly stealthy people who apparently had been targeting those who wander out at night. Couldn't possibly be that intelligent. But it was too late, the man lay dead at their feet. Their doubts came too late.

They hadn't even payed attention to any last words.

Dear, CrackFox. You are…

CrackFox was lynched. He was one of the Good Guys.

Well, they had made another mistake. But it could have been worse, Corbatz could've actually been a useful leader. The only problem was that the players were short one person. Short one key, useful person to stave off the encroaching darkness of evil.

The were holding it off, but just barely. How long would they be able to hold out, if they kept killing their own? How long could they hold out without any more successful investigations?

How long did they have left in this game, and on this earth?

It is now Night 7. Send in your night actions.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 16th January 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 7: Retreat Nevermore (Subs! Please?) - 1/16

...Why couldn't I find him on the wiki...? Anyways guess that explains why there was able to be two JOATs for town...
    @CrackFox; Sorry I was following logic ;_;

Anyways in other news since my ability allows me a flavor cop and regular cop check during the day: The first was used on CF during the Peaceful Giraffe lynched and this past day phase I checked jda95.

jda95 is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    CHECK: jda95
    Word on the street is that jda95 is one of the Bad Guys!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 7: Retreat Nevermore (Subs! Please?) - 1/16

Ah, so that explains why CF's report didn't show and that cop check was "stopped".
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar View Post
    ...Why couldn't I find him on the wiki...? Anyways guess that explains why there was able to be two JOATs for town...
    @CrackFox; Sorry I was following logic ;_;

Anyways in other news since my ability allows me a flavor cop and regular cop check during the day: The first was used on CF during the Peaceful Giraffe lynched and this past day phase I checked jda95.

jda95 is scum.

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    CHECK: jda95
    Word on the street is that jda95 is one of the Bad Guys!
    And that explains his inactivity. From what CF said--I haven't been in too many games with jda95, but if he's more active when he's town...yeah.

Blog Entries

Actually he's inactive pretty much all the time.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Sorry, CF.

A check was done on jda and the result was mafia?

Good.

And still no response for my question ;_; I guess I should ask harryheart later and look elsewhere...

Welp, I wrote a big long post about how Scholar, if she's town, is outting that info at the stupidest time-- actually, not sure why she's outting it at all, not just telling Neon.

But for some damn reason, I was completely unable to post.
    Gonna go use my shot and hope that I got it in before scum nightkill me...
    Who better to lead the blind,
    Than the blind?

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

See, that's actually the character I thought you were, but I thought you would be mafia in that scenario. Sorry about that CF, and I guess we know why none of your abilities worked now.

Blog Entries

Oh well. Thanks for letting me play GM. I had fun.

Good luck town!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 7: Bittersweet Morning (Subs! Please?) - 1/17

Thinker awoke, in the middle of the night, to the sound of a thump and a clatter. He could tell, right away, that something was wrong. Nobody had visited him since the death of his sweetheart, Yulier. There couldn't possibly be anyone in his house. Not at this time of night.

One thing was for certain, though. Odds are, it was an enemy. His two-story house was at a strategic location in that it was just outside the city limits. He was always on his guard because of this. Always ready to fight off any burglars or hustlers. Any murderers.

Quickly, he equipped his blade. Now he was ready for whatever foe awaited him. He began to advance down the hallways, slowly towards the sounds of the intruder, fumbling below. The enemy was probably in the kitchen or in the entry hallway. A floor below.

Thinker crept forward, and cautiously opened the door leading to the hallway, outside his bedroom. While it made minimal noise, almost too little for anyone to detect, the intruder's hearing skill must have been amazing. The noises below him stopped suddenly. Now, they were both aware to the other's presence and alertness.

Thinker inched forward, faces running furiously through his mind. Who could it be? Who could the enemy be? Which one of the players he had been interacting with would want to kill him?

He was jerked out of his pondering by a sudden noise. Thumping up the stairwell, someone was running up to intercept him. Thinker quickly devised a plan. He quickly opened a window in the hallway, close to the entrance, and then hid behind the door that connected the stairwell and the hallway he was in, and waited. Waited in an ambush.

Sure enough, a hooded man burst through the doorway. He looked around frantically, then his eyes grew wide. In that split second the attacker realized that he had fallen straight into a trap. But it was too late.

With a shove, a stab, and a kick, Thinker dispatched the would-be assassin, sending him tumbling out the open window, into the ground below. A flash of multicolored particles confirmed the man's death.

A grin spread across Thinker's face. He had won. He had avenged his Yulier's death.

Dear, jda95. You are…

jda95 was killed during the night. He was one of the Bad Guys.

But Thinker's celebration was short-lived. Because of his preoccupation with vengeance, and his elation due to his success, he had failed to notice a second person, quietly following the first assassin. Stealthily, silently, lunging up behind him and stabbing.

Thinker looked down, a blade piercing his chest. Shock was replaced by anger. He had succeeded in gaining vengeance against those who had harmed his love, but he had failed to stay alive long enough to enact it fully. He would no longer have the chance to live for his deceased love. He would no longer be able to carry her in his heart. Her memory would die with him.

The last thing he felt was regret.

With a swift kick, the dying Thinker was sent flying out the very window he had used to rid himself of his previous assailant. Down, down. With a thud, he hit the ground, where he, too, was replaced by a cloud of pixels, a puff of computerized particles.

Dear, Neonsands. You are…

Neonsands was killed during the night. He was one of the Good Guys.

The other players would awake to find the two missing. Assassin and target, both dead. What little humorous irony that some saw in that fact, what little joy in yet another villain being defeated was lost in the sadness for the death of their leader.

They would have to carry on without his wise leadership.

It is now Day 7. Begin voting on who to lynch.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 17th January 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Welp, I wrote a big long post about how Scholar, if she's town, is outting that info at the stupidest time-- actually, not sure why she's outting it at all, not just telling Neon.
    1) In the case I get nightkilled then its out for everyone to see. As for you why the heck would you say you are commuting? Then mafia knows not to attack you and thus they target someone without protection and get another townie death when we could have hoped they would try to target you instead and thus we get a no kill tonight.

2) I find Neon to be a horrible town leader right now so honestly I trust the thread more thn him. He not only did not talk about CF's char which could have saved her and thus allowed us to kept a townie number especially with a character that is known to be town in the show since he is not part of the guild that is showing up as our enemies, but he also hasn't been taking actions. Counterclaims float around like crazy and he does nothing about it. If I hadn't come out about zexy that day then who knows what would have happened. None of my abilities were used despite one being a cop check, so he certainly isn't taking advantage of anything. Honestly doctor shouldn't even be on him because the way it is he isn't even a threat to mafia with how little he has been doing in the thread. Collecting claims don't mean crap if you don't know how to handle it.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 6: Retreat Nevermore (Subs! Please?) - 1/16

Okay, so this phase was kind of interesting. I'm not exactly sure what your role is, Scholar. Is it sort of the same as Crackfox's was (but useful)? I'm just wondering at what point you knew you'd get a cop check.

Also, is anybody in communication with Wallfower? I haven't seen her in a long time. And even now that the whole Charles Dunois ordeal has settled down, I'm still thinking it's a possibility he's the godfather, as we haven't gotten one yet.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar View Post
    1) In the case I get nightkilled then its out for everyone to see. As for you why the heck would you say you are commuting? Then mafia knows not to attack you and thus they target someone without protection and get another townie death when we could have hoped they would try to target you instead and thus we get a no kill tonight.

2) I find Neon to be a horrible town leader right now so honestly I trust the thread more thn him. He not only did not talk about CF's char which could have saved her and thus allowed us to kept a townie number especially with a character that is known to be town in the show since he is not part of the guild that is showing up as our enemies, but he also hasn't been taking actions. Counterclaims float around like crazy and he does nothing about it. If I hadn't come out about zexy that day then who knows what would have happened. None of my abilities were used despite one being a cop check, so he certainly isn't taking advantage of anything. Honestly doctor shouldn't even be on him because the way it is he isn't even a threat to mafia with how little he has been doing in the thread. Collecting claims don't mean crap if you don't know how to handle it.
    He did lead the lynch on HeavenBlade and Peaceful Giraffe, though.

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast