Mafia: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27 - Page 45
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 5: The Traitor Tried (Subs! Please?) - 1/12

Well thanks Truly for outing my role. I can prove it. Tonight I was offered reporter and I will accept and write a report for the next phase. Don't believe Scholar unless she can prove it and I find out what this 'difference' is supposedly between her JOAT claim and mine.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 6: Daughter's Defense (Subs! Please?) - 1/14

We at Argus industries would like to thank you for your patience. The Cardinal system has finished upgrading the graphical content of the game, and it has been implemented server-wide. If you still have any lingering errors, we urge you to contact an admin immediately. Especially if your heart stopped. Because that wasn't intended to be part of the game.

Just outside the Town of Beginnings, there was a small pond. In this pond, there could be found fish. And where fish could be found, so could a fisherman. This fisherman was excellent at what he did. While he was old and disliked fighting, he had the highest fishing skill in the game, and could hook any kind of sea-dwelling monster.

To this end, and for his own amusement, he would often head down to this pond during the early morning hours, in order to get some fishing in before the other players woke up and began the search for evil and sadistic players to lynch. It was during one of these times, when the kind fisherman was preparing to go fishing, that he saw some very strange things happen.

It was early morning. So early, that the light from the server's daytime setting hadn't even reached the horizon. The fisherman packed up his things, locked the door to his house, and began the trek to the pond. Everything was normal and, because of the party earlier that night, he was sure that he would be able to fish without interruption.

However, just as he exited the Town's boundaries, a man stopped him. Stopped him cold. With a blade, to the chest.

With things looking grim, and the fisherman's murderer fleeing the scene, the strangest thing happened. A young girl approached the dying old man. Apparently, she had followed him as well. Sputtering, the fisherman tried to warn the girl that she was in danger, but she refused to leave his side.

This girl waved her hands a little bit, and a console appeared out of thin air, out of the very fabric of the server's software. She typed a few lines into a few areas, and, suddenly, the residual bleeding damage coming from fisherman's chest wound disappeared. In fact, all of the damage dealt to the kind old man disappeared as well. He was perfectly, fine, as if he had never been attacked.

The young girl, tears of anger and sadness in her eyes, looked up to the sky and began to whisper, just barely audible to the fisherman.

"You took the two happiest, two most joyful people from this world. The two most in love with each other. They're gone, because of you. So I found this man, this kind, happy man. And he's going to stay in this world."

Almost immediately following her last words, an alarm began to sound throughout the floor. The server was malfunctioning, and was warning everyone to stay calm. But what was wrong?

And then, the man realized what had happened. This girl had somehow hacked into the program. Hacked into the very game he was trapped in. Hacked it, and saved his life.

Right before the fisherman's eyes, the young girl began to fade into golden light, and then promptly dissolved into a flash of particles. She was gone. Probably dead. She had sacrificed herself to save a simple, kindly fisherman.

Dear, Squall Leonhart. You are…

Squall Leonhart sacrificed herself during the night. She was one of the Good Guys.

The fisherman, astounded by what he had seen and, quite frankly, grateful to be alive, hurried back into the Town of Beginnings. While he would have to explain to the players that he had been out in the night, he may be able to convince them that he was innocent of conniving with the enemy, due to his having been attacked.

But doubt still lingered in his mind. Why would they listen to someone as unimportant as a fisherman? Would they find his habits sneaky? Would they find his motives questionable? Would they find his story unbelievable?

Even he wasn't sure he believed what he had seen.

It is now Day 6. Begin discussion.
    Last edited by GliscorMan; 14th January 2014 at 03:49 PM.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr

Default Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 6: Daughter's Defense (Subs! Please?) - 1/14

VOTE: CrackFox for the reasons I stated before, and also with Yui being dead, any townie characters that would fit her role are not possible as they are dead, or belong to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by the Ruby Circle
    "He's an animal," growled Dimitri. "He has no business being here."
    "Well, I suppose it–" I stopped and reconsidered Dimitri's words. "Do you know him or something?"
    Dimitri eyed me. "Yes. Do you?"
    "Yeah," I said. "He's my uncle. Rand Ivashkov."
    "Oh?" Dimitri's hardened expression didn't change. "He's my father."
    The Heart Connects The Suits♥Truth and Ideals☯ Starline☄

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar View Post
    VOTE: CrackFox for the reasons I stated before, and also with Yui being dead, any townie characters that would fit her role are not possible as they are dead, or belong to someone else.
    I think you know that my role is genuine, you just want me dead >.>

I don't know the theme of the game at all so I can't deny that what she's saying about characters fitting roles etc, all I know is that I am telling the truth.

Now, I did send in a report last night, not sure why it hasn't been shown, I think GM is gonna PM me with than explanation. He VM'd me telling me my inbox was full so i'll report back when he tells me what has happened. Inb4 roleblocked again...

Anyway

Vote: Scholar

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Oh, cool! Looks like Mafia finally tried to kill me-- not only that, but I don't have to worry about Squall being mafia... Sorry for doubting you, Squall! (I guess he was active after all, just hiding very quietly).

CrackFox, Scholar had already outted you, don't put the blame on me.
    I remember when I saw your claim, originally, that I really liked that implementation of the JOAT. But you know, it's also a pretty weird implementation, isn't it? In the end, it's going come down to another counterclaim scenario, and your claim is the funny looking one.

I'll hold my vote to hear whan Neonsands has to say, since I'm also happy to not-lynch potentially useful powerroles and yours, Crackfox, seems to be one. Or at least seemed to be one when you first claimed. Are you still getting sent useful powers? Or have they increasingly diminished in strength? Like before it was RBs and Vigs and stuff, now it seems it's just weak Reportering.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Oh, cool! Looks like Mafia finally tried to kill me-- not only that, but I don't have to worry about Squall being mafia... Sorry for doubting you, Squall! (I guess he was active after all, just hiding very quietly).

CrackFox, Scholar had already outted you, don't put the blame on me.
    I remember when I saw your claim, originally, that I really liked that implementation of the JOAT. But you know, it's also a pretty weird implementation, isn't it? In the end, it's going come down to another counterclaim scenario, and your claim is the funny looking one.

I'll hold my vote to hear whan Neonsands has to say, since I'm also happy to not-lynch potentially useful powerroles and yours, Crackfox, seems to be one. Or at least seemed to be one when you first claimed. Are you still getting sent useful powers? Or have they increasingly diminished in strength? Like before it was RBs and Vigs and stuff, now it seems it's just weak Reportering.
    Well since you outed my claim I might as well tell you everything about it.

N1 I was offered roleblocker. I turned it down since I had no decent target. Scholar agreed that it would have been a waste at the time.
    N2 I was offered a vig kill. Again, I had no decent target but I was considering using it on you, luckily for you I was too late and the phase was already over before I could put in the kill.

N3 I was offered doctor protection. I was planning to use it on Scholar but got distracted and ended up not making the deadline to sumbit the PM.

N4 I was offered a cop check. I accepted and attempted to check you, Truly. I got a PM from GM the following phase informing me that I had been 'stopped'.

N5 I was offered reporter and accepted. I have no idea why the report wasn't shown today since I sent the PM to GM last night. As I said, he should PM me at some point, probably once again to tell me I was roleblocked. I would have his PM now but he VM'd me telling me my inbox was full.

(I may have got the order wrong slightly)

I have no idea why my claim of JOAT is more 'suspicious' than Scholars'.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

The Cousin of Comic Sans Neon Sans's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just waiting on some information, but in the event that I don't receive anything I believe I have our best lynch for the round.

Squall, your death not only proved your role and removed another possible fakeclaim, but game me another clear. Thank you.

Blog Entries

More info.

Remember Zexy? When I accidentally outed Scholars' reporter role, Zexy PM'd me with his counterclaim (I think I was the first person he told) I told Momoka because with two reporters, I no longer trusted Scholar either. I accidentally tagged Scholar (force of habbit since we'd been PMing a lot) which lead her to find out, she posted the counterclaim in thread and told everyone that HD had learnt of the counterclaim so as to cover for me because she knew my role was important. I was the person who wanted the lynch on Zexy and I have multiple PM's between me and Momoka that prove that I was DEFINITELY not working alongside him. In some PM's I advise Momoka that Scholar is the lesser threat and we should lynch Zexy. WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT???? Honestly this whole thing is ridiculous. *Dies

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Are you sure it is you that mafia tried to kill?
    ACCEPTING SUBS - CLICK THE PIC!

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    More info.

Remember Zexy? When I accidentally outed Scholars' reporter role, Zexy PM'd me with his counterclaim (I think I was the first person he told) I told Momoka because with two reporters, I no longer trusted Scholar either. I accidentally tagged Scholar (force of habbit since we'd been PMing a lot) which lead her to find out, she posted the counterclaim in thread and told everyone that HD had learnt of the counterclaim so as to cover for me because she knew my role was important. I was the person who wanted the lynch on Zexy and I have multiple PM's between me and Momoka that prove that I was DEFINITELY not working alongside him. In some PM's I advise Momoka that Scholar is the lesser threat and we should lynch Zexy. WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT???? Honestly this whole thing is ridiculous. *Dies
    Dude, jsyk, Scholar had already claimed to HumanDawn. HumanDawn found out about the Zexy claim when Neonsands and I said that Zexy had already claimed that to us.

I don't see how posting "that HD had learnt of the counterclaim" is covering for you -- in fact I'm pretty sure nobody cared that you outted a Reporter. Oh, except maybe Scholar.

Anyway. You'd do that because scum sometimes throw each other under the bus for towncredit. And this is all if what we believe you're saying is true-- you're hoping we'll take your word for it? Why didn't you bring any of this "We should lynch Zexy" and "Scholar is the lesser threat" stuff in-thread-- you know, where town could see it, and lynch?

The reason your claim is suspicious, doc, is that it doesn't work the way other JOATs work. Normally, you're given a set of powers, and you use them as you go, selecting which one each night. Yours doesn't work like that.
    It's also suspicious because, what, you're telling me that none of your power-usages have gone through?
    Night 1, didn't accept the Roleblocker power.
    Night 2, didn't accept the Vig power.
    Night 3, accepted the Doc power, but didn't use it. Did you get refunded for your shot, then? Come to think of it, how many shots do you have left!?
    Night 4, tried to Cop me, but it malfunctioned. That's odd. Please go back to your PMs or something, to check which night you did/got what! And then come back here and tell me. Because depending on the night, I can tell you why it failed.
    Night 5, Accepted the Reporter ability, but it seems to have malfunctioned-- with no explanation.

Oh yeah, there's also some thing some others are saying about the only possible character you could be, being a villain. Idfk about this, so I'll let them deal with that aspect.

Anyway, getting super over-defensive about an attack on you isn't a great way to go. I know Scholar just replaced in, but have you got anything else on her except, "Wah, she changed her read on me!"? Because, you know, she's explained that part. Quite well, I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate View Post
    Are you sure it is you that mafia tried to kill?
    Oh yes, quite. My role is easily summed up as "old man" and my power is "fishing" flavoured. No two ways about it here.

Blog Entries

First of all, Zexy told me he claimed to Neon and you. I'm pretty sure I was the one to told Scholar about the claim and Scholar didn't want me to implicate myself by admitting that I received the counterclaim because that makes me look like i'm influential. I can't post the exact reason but it was something about Neon not trusting me and making myself look untrustworthy in thead. I have the convo between her and me but I can't post them in full. She knows that too.

I want to lynch zexy but....I dont want to ruin the trust on Neon anymroe than it might be and I dont want to make you look untrustworthy
    Me
    Neon isn't communicating with me anyway so his faith isn't a big loss
    Her
    i meant the thread, vbut idk i might jus tsay i was told by human
    i think ill do it
    vote zexy as my counterclaim, and say i was told of his claim by human

My JOAT role works out like this: every night I get an offer, I can choose to accept or refuse it. I can only accept a total of 3 offers throughout the game. I have one offer left.

Also, I got a PM from GM telling me I was once again 'prevented from using my ability' you can check my VMs to prove that GM has been PMing me, if I was mafia he'd just write relevant info in the QT. Use your brains people.

I fully agree that being overly annoyed and defensive is a scum reaction but in this instance I can't help it. After all the PMing i've done with certain players and not once supported scum, the dumb is off the charts on this one. It really is.

I've accepted two offers out of three and both times they have been blocked. What can I do >:I
    Last edited by CrackFox; 15th January 2014 at 11:07 AM.

THE WAR ROOM
    Art tumblr

The Cousin of Comic Sans Neon Sans's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Honestly, everyone, don't take me not trusting you to heart. I'm paranoid when it comes to these games and unless I have overwhelming evidence to prove you are not guilty, I'm super skeptical.

Anyways, since apparently a bunch of the information I was supposed to get never came through and people are being inactive or whatever, I'll just go with my hunch.

Vote: Crackfox

It's not that I believe Scholar over you. It's that I believed SilverGlitch's claim over yours. I didn't think there was enough evidence for it to be a direct counterclaim, or something we should decide between immediately upon receiving the claim, but I honestly think your actions in relation to the counterclaim and the like is enough for me to see this through.

Please remember, fellow users, that you still win the game with town, when you're dead!
    ...well, assuming you had a town win-condition to begin with. Otherwise you still win with scum.

So don't be too mad, CF.

In the event that you flip town, would you like to give us your final reads, so that we can take them under advisement come Day-break?

Blog Entries

The Cardinal system would like to remind you to look up into the skies, where you will discover that the day phase has recently passed its midway mark, and will be ending in less than 24 hours. Thank you for participating in the full-release of Sword Art Online. Your support is welcomed, even at the cost of your death.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

vote: CrackFox

I still want to hear from harryheart, but since he's not responding, I'll vote CF for now
    ACCEPTING SUBS - CLICK THE PIC!

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast